November 28, 2014 | 1793 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2014 11:31:00 PM More reviews by PlanetAmour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This box lasts forever. It's a really nice color. The payoff isn't as great as I would hope, but it is nice. The price is a bit high, but, it really does last forever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2014 1:08:00 PM More reviews by julalg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my go to blush. It is a soft pink peach color with subtle (emphasis on subtle) gold shimmer, so it is almost a blush and highlighter combined. It is hard to overdo and stays on. It is a more flattering and natural version of nars orgasm.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2014 3:25:00 AM More reviews by Syababy06

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ABSOLUTE LOVE! the colour is so pretty. it's peach-orange with a bit of shimmers that suit my skin tone really well. and it last long too. the pigmentation is on point, not too pigmented that's hard to control and blend. and I haven't found a blush that can replace this one. definitely keep coming back

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2014 4:33:00 AM More reviews by SanFranGirl

Coralista seems to be an absolute staple in so many makeup kits around the globe and I kind of understand why!

This is a nice soft peachy color with iridescent gold shimmer to it, that is thankfully not chunky or cheap looking at all. I find this product to be somewhat similar to my MAC Dainty blush, but more coral.

Depending on how tanned I am, this product might be difficult to apply. Like when I get darker, this blush gives more of a highlighting effect, rather than a nice wash of color to the cheeks.

Definitely more suitable for pale/r complexion. I also like mixing it with appropriate ultra plush gloss from the same range. If you like Benefit, this blogpost here is quite handy. http://theppb.wix.com/thepartyparrotblog#!Benefit-Ultra-Plush-Lipgloss-Review/cmbz/2E54B8DF-3788-4B4E-BA2D-1111E6652F37

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2014 10:59:00 PM More reviews by x8Sophie

I published a review for the dandelion blush (which I also love) and stated that that blush was best for fair skin, and it looks fine on my skin, but a little too light. Now, this blush is the Dandelion for tan skin. Great pigment and gives me a nice dark flush on my cheeks

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 4:30:00 PM More reviews by Makeupliebe

The only blush I've used for about two years. It isn't too bright for my fair skin and goes with any makeup I wear. This is my favourite blush as there has yet to be another blush that compares.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 2:12:00 AM More reviews by eliselotus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love the Coralista! It's one of my favourite blush. I used it daily for about a year. It really gives you a 'peachy' glow!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2014 1:06:00 AM More reviews by lozzie88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was so excited to try this blush, it was the first boxed blush from benefit I tried (I had already tried all 4 tints and hervana and love all of them) and after reading many great reviews I thought this would be best for me since I'm fair, and I love peach/corals in blush (ie cha cha is my fave benefit tint and frat boy from the balm is my fave blush) however the pigment that comes off this is pathetic. Unlike frat boy which is much cheaper and so pigmented, this needs a lot of product to build up any color and cost almost twice as much. The packaging is very bulky for storage, I'm disappointed.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2014 2:20:00 AM More reviews by Deedianne

I love this colour on my skin, it comes across as a rosey pink which I love. Before this I use to apply bronzer on my cheek bones because a lot of blushes were either too light and gave me a cloudy look or too orange. Coralista has a slight shimmer which gives off a radiant glow and comes in a cute box with a mini mirror. You also get a flat blush which can be used to contour your cheeks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 11:11:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

Love love love this.. One of my favorite blushs. Like orgasm but not as heavy and more of a poppy color