BeneFit Cosmetics Coralista

4.2

Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Ethyl Hexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lecithin, Fragrance, Red 7 Lake, Aluminium Hydroxide, Carmine, Red 30 Lake, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Ultramarines.

on 11/10/2014 11:41:00 PM

What is there to say about this beautiful blush without sounding obsessive? I love benefit for a variety of reasons but their packing is always eye catching and draws me in. This blush has been my go to blush in the summer for a few years now, it is the prettiest coral color, goes well with a tan, looks natural and I love the smell.

I have nothing negative to say about my go to summer blush, still looking for favorite blush for fall/winter, for some reason not having much luck despite trying many!

I will be buying coralista again and again, a staple in my makeup bag!

on 11/6/2014 8:34:00 AM

perfect perfect perfect. drop dead gorgeous. just so pretty on my cheeks. i use it on everyday basis. you can go wrong with this blush because it just gives you the perfect color on your cheek. and the shimmer brighten your face. this is just a serious competition of best blush ever.

on 10/15/2014 8:14:00 PM

I love this blush on my skin. I'm a very fair skinned girl and it's very flattering and buildable, from light dusting to more color payoff, depending on my mood. Benefit always has cute packaging, but I don't know if I love their blushes in cardboard boxes for almost $40 a pop. The brush isn't bad if you're in a hurry. Out of all their whole line of blushes, this one is my favorite, by far. I'm not sure if I would repurchase because of the price point, but, you get a fair amount of product so repurchasing too soon won't be an issue.

on 10/5/2014 4:45:00 PM

This is a lovely coral blush with shimmer that I think is flattering on all skin tones.

on 9/10/2014 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This blush is beautiful and somehow even makes my skin look glowy and healthy! It has even replaced by Nars "Deep Throat" as my everyday/go-to blush. I'm around an NC25 and think this blush suits my skin tone really well, but I can see it working for a lot of other skin colors as well. I have extremely oily skin all over, and this blush doesn't add any greasiness or oiliness to my skin. A definite Must Buy or, at the very least, a definite Must Try!

I first bought this around September 2011, and I haven't hit the pan yet! It's not that I don't use it often--it's practically the only blush I use--but it's so highly-pigmented that I don't need to use a lot and I don't reapply blush after leaving the house, anyway. It's a lovely color that is more peachy-coral than pinkish on my fair skin, doesn't break me out, suits all lip colors that I wear, and when I browsed old and recent photos this week, I saw that it looks great in all lighting conditions. My only gripe is that the packaging is not quite travel-friendly, and although it is quite expensive for a blush, considering that it has lasted me for nearly 3 years now, I'll be more than happy to repurchase! This is definitely my favorite Benefit product so far. :)

on 8/31/2014 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This coral peachy pink shade gives a nice natural looking healthy flush to my Southeast Asian medium skin tone and brightens my complexion. It's easily buildable for when I'm slightly more tanned in the summer. It's quite pigmented upon initial application and blends pretty well (I blend it with the EcoTools tapered blush brush which is super soft). The staying power throughout the day is mediocre as with *most* powder blushes (I find that Tarte Amazonian Clay blushes are longer lasting) but can be made to last longer on top of well-primed, well moisturised skin or on top of a cream blush base.

There is some fine shimmer in the product which gives a nice glow but in my opinion isn't super sparkly so it doesn't really bother me. I find it less shimmery than Benefit's Sugarbomb boxed blush which I had used previously.

When I first purchased this blush, I used it almost everyday for about 2 and a half years and still have a bit left in the pan. Although I do find it a bit on the pricey side for a blush, I have already repurchased a second one since I find that the shade itself is very flattering on me and overall is very easy to use, gives my skin a fresh glow and works well for both day and night makeup looks.

The packaging is cute, but bulky so not great for travelling.

on 8/16/2014 6:30:00 AM

A pretty peach pink blush with gold shimmer, I think this would probably be better suited to those with paler skin as otherwise this blush would probably just get lost and turn into gold shimmer, this blush is not at all forgiving when piled on either.

On my NC15 skin tone this works as a lovely pale coral peachy pink with the subtle gold shimmer being more visible on the top of the cheekbones, I find I need to use a really light hand and really buff this in a little at a time before layering as if you are too heavy handed it tends to just sit on top of the skin and while glowy from a distance is not attractive close-up. (almost gets a bit cakey looking - ugh)

This easily wears all day and into the night so longevity is good. As its quite highlighting on its own it does not need to be paired with a high lighter - that could be over kill.

It also makes a great highlighter when paired over a much more subtle peachy blusher. I love a very light layer of this over Illamasqua Cream Blusher in Rude. As the peach tone is similar.

Coralista is similar to Nars Orgasm though Nars has more pink, it's also quite similar to Illamasqua Powder Blusher in Sophie - though Sophie is a lot more pigmented.

The only reason I probably won't repurchase even though I love this is I have a few blushes to work my way through - if we were playing the pan game it could take years :)

on 8/15/2014 12:42:00 PM

I adore the blush, the packaging is cute and easily accesible (although the brush it comes with is kinda terrible)
The colour itself is my favourite blush of all time, gives you a gorgeous glow without being overpowering.

The only doozy I have with this is the price, I have to really suck it up more and just bite the bullet but paying $30 for a blush just doesn't seem natural :( still it really is worth it!

on 8/9/2014 11:31:00 PM

This box lasts forever. It's a really nice color. The payoff isn't as great as I would hope, but it is nice. The price is a bit high, but, it really does last forever.

Popular Blush Products