BeneFit Cosmetics Coralista

4.2

Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Ethyl Hexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lecithin, Fragrance, Red 7 Lake, Aluminium Hydroxide, Carmine, Red 30 Lake, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Ultramarines.

on 4/5/2015 9:23:00 AM

At first I was really hesitant about spending 35 Euro on a blush, as this imo is very expensive, however a little really goes a long way! you only need to use a small amount for a lovely effect and one container will last you a very long time, I've mine nearly two years and I'm just after running out (This may vary on how often you use it of course)
Very nice subtle tone and pleasant scent also!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I purchased this at Macy's on Spring Break in San Diego last year as I had heard so many good things about the Benefit Box Powders. It's a nice coral shade, not too pink, not too orange. It provides a healthy glow, but doesn't stay put for more than two hours on my sensitive, dry skin without primer. The packaging isn't the best, but there is a fair amount of product. The brush it comes with isn't amazing, but it is convenient for travel. It is $28.00 USD, but where I live it is $36.00 CAD. Slightly pricy but overall, I'd say it's worth my money.

on 3/25/2015 8:47:00 PM

Pros: cute packaging, lovely fragrance, nice colour. Con: does not wear very long, probably 3 hrs max then fades to nothing. For the price I paid, not worth it. Better dupes for this colour if you like it are NARS Deep Throat (albeit higher end and more expensive) or The Balm Instain blush in Swiss Dot (same price point). Those two I named are far superior in formula.

on 3/23/2015 1:48:00 PM

I LOOOOOVE this blush!!! It is the perfect coral/peachy/pink shade and makes my skin absolutely glow. Love the packaging love the brush love the color. I've had mine since September last year...so about 6 months and I've just hit pan, and that's using it every single day. My only qualm is that it doesn't last very long, but I don't mind because the color is gorgeous!

I don't like this blush. It makes me look sunburned.

on 3/7/2015 12:59:00 PM

I love this blush. It gives me a nice healthy and happy glow while still looking natural. I wear it everyday, and it lasts all day. The shimmer is subtle and helps to brighten up my complexion. I finally finished a box and just repurchased a new one at Ulta.
Coralista is my holy grail blush!

on 1/24/2015 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I really like this blush. The shimmer is subtle and it smells amazing. It lasts all day and is very pigmented. It's expensive but it lasts a long time (I've had mine for over 2 years and wear it daily)

on 1/10/2015 3:56:00 AM

This is one of my most used blushes ! I have a big blush collection so the fact that I use it so much sais a lot. Nice colour, easy to aply and it looks natural .Love the smell too!

on 1/9/2015 10:56:00 PM

This is my new everyday blush that is subtle but pigmented enough to add a touch to your cheeks, giving them have the perfect peachy natural color. I love it so much I almost hit the pan. I will repurchase forever & ever. I have an olive/golden medium skin tone for reference. LOVE!

on 12/24/2014 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I wanted this sooo badly and when the Cheeky Sweet Spot came out I grabbed it, so I could have 6 of their blushes in one. I really love the color of this blush but I have serious issue with the formula in my set, I think it's sub par and that bugs me. But I hesitate to say I'd buy again because even the store swatches look so nice but hardly stay on. I just feel like for such a HE blush the formulation would be better and it would stay on longer. I've heard to use things like majorette or watt's up for helping it to stick, but come on...with primer and foundations and all this, a blush should just freaking last a little while. And when it lasts, it's with a heavier hand and it just lasts as a slight color. So yes, I do love the color and I'm glad I got my hands on one, but I'm not as happy with Benefit's formulation as they want you to think (for most of their products) it seems like it's all about the pretty packaging instead of what's inside. To me, the price point at regular retail is just too high to justify it.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products