August 30, 2014 | 1764 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2014 2:20:00 AM More reviews by Deedianne

I love this colour on my skin, it comes across as a rosey pink which I love. Before this I use to apply bronzer on my cheek bones because a lot of blushes were either too light and gave me a cloudy look or too orange. Coralista has a slight shimmer which gives off a radiant glow and comes in a cute box with a mini mirror. You also get a flat blush which can be used to contour your cheeks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 11:11:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

Love love love this.. One of my favorite blushs. Like orgasm but not as heavy and more of a poppy color

rated 2 of 5 on 6/4/2014 8:40:00 AM More reviews by kaylakellii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Horrible colour if you have a tanned/olive complexion! Using this product gives my naturally tanned skin a weird pink-mixed-with-talcum-powder colour. Even using a tiny amount of this product looks dreadful on my complexion and I strongly dissuade you from purchasing it unless you are fair skinned. I also noticed that this blush does not blend well with the skin and sort of sits on top of the cheeks in a very unflattering way.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2014 9:25:00 PM More reviews by pembrokee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very flattering color. I would say, its the best color Benefit has. Ive tried them all. Coralista brightens the face. The design on the packaging is cute. But, the box its a little flimsy. The newer boxes come with a flip lid, and the older boxes come with a removable lid.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2014 7:51:00 AM More reviews by bblank87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The best!! I'm extremely pale and this helps brighten my complexion making me look healthy while still looking fairly natural. Lasts a long time. My hg for the last 5 years.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2014 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Alexine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Oh, so pretty! Lovely soft peachy-pink. This will flatter any complexion. Not too much shimmer--just enough to give you a natural looking glow.

Love it and will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 10:26:00 PM More reviews by ChanelLove07

LOVE THIS! Thisreally lifts your complexion. It has gold sheen to it which is beautfiul. There is alot of product aswell and i had it over 1 year and i finially hit pan! The finish is beautiful with a light peach/pink tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 5:50:00 AM More reviews by MadameButterfly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have a gigantic crater-like hole in the bottom of the pan for this blush. I've been using it at least 3 times a week for over a year. I have light neutral/olive toned skin and this warm, peachy, coral-toned pink blush looks great on me. It doesn't have prominent glitters or too much shimmer, but it also isn't matte. Kind of works as a bronzer/blush in one for me. Warms up my skin and gives me a healthy glow, instead of a "you're wearing blush" look. The coverage is also great and the product is pigmented, you don't have to apply it multiple times to get color. The packaging is also too cute! I would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2014 7:01:00 PM More reviews by yglo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

My #1 go to blush. I'm always trying new colors and brands. This is my FAVORITE all around blush. Worth every penny.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2014 11:49:00 PM More reviews by Pamam13

I'm one of those less is more types of people as in I really don't enjoy wearing evident blush, but with this you did not see a thing! I kept piling it on and piling it on and nothing, in the end I just had to use a more pigmented blush and the coralista on top. I'm glad I didn't buy the full size and just used up the deluxe sample size I got in a set. I enjoyed the shimmer but other than that I was not impressed.