October 22, 2014 | 1119 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - concealer brush

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2012 5:54:00 PM More reviews by p3ischarmed13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow. I've had this brush (came apart of the 5 piece set) just lying around unused for YEARS! I absolutely love all the other brushes in this set, and after giving all my brushes a good wash today, decided to use it.
I was blown away by the coverage it provided and the beautiful blending it did! I love this brush and will probably purchase another one cause I can probably use it for thin eyeliner with powder.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2011 3:38:00 AM More reviews by cathyz123

this is an amazingly soft brush, yet it's firm enough to pick up product and hold shape. i actually use this for highlighting. i absolutely love ecotools brushes!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2011 11:55:00 PM More reviews by gina2328

This brush came in the kit. When I first saw this brush I thought it was too big for a concealer brush and I didn't use it for a long time. I started using it for eye shadow, and then one day tried it for concealer.

It is amazing for concealer, it is so soft, and do a fantastic job of blending and applying concealer, especially a softer type concealer, like for under the eyes. I love it better than my MAC concealer brush, which does not feel as soft, and feels too small to me now.

I would definitely like to purchase a backup of this brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2011 5:06:00 PM More reviews by RiceBom

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Note: I am reviewing the concealer brush that came with my 5 pc mineral brush set. The single concealer brushes that ecotools sells, I believe are a bit bigger than the one in the set.
I actually don't use this for concealer. I use this for eyeshadow. If you've ever seen jungsaemmool on youtube apply eyeshadow on her models, she almost always uses small flat brushes to pat and blend. I decided to try this myself and one and found that I really loved it. It creates really beautifully soft, blended and seamless eyeshadow looks on my monolids and there is a much smaller chance of fallout with this method. If pigmentation is lacking I just use my finger to apply the colour first and then blend by alternatively 'smoothing' the shadow lines until it's perfect. I've washed this numerous times and it's never shed or bled ink. I would definitely buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2011 9:42:00 AM More reviews by purplesoul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a surprisingly great brush! I use it to apply concealer and foundation, and it's smooth, soft, and applies very evenly. When I washed it, none of the hairs pulled out, which is more than I was expecting, considering the price. I would buy this again if the one I have ever wears out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2011 7:17:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

My all-time favourite concealer brush! Good for both liquid and creme concealers especially. Soft bristles and doesn't streak. Easy to blend with and flexible for getting around the nose and eye area. Good affordable brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2011 10:31:00 PM More reviews by mymelody87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

When I bought this I was just looking for a cheap concealer brush to use with BeneFit Boi-ing, which is thick and comes in a pot. The annoying saleslady kept following me around suggesting the most expensive versions of everything I mentioned I was looking for. So I waited until she was off my back and grabbed the Ecotools instead, since it looked so nice and was only about $5. Also I had felt the kabuki on display first and that felt pretty soft so I figured this would be too, and for once, I figured correctly. Wow! this brush turned out to be an excellent purchase. Not only is it soft and perfect for applying the concealer evenly, it actually works for a lot of other things too, like "gloopy" eyeshadows that come in tubes or pots, or applying poorly pigmented eyeshadows heavily enough to make them show up at all. None of the hairs have fallen out and I've used it almost daily for weeks now. It's very easy to clean, too, and seems to resist becoming encrusted with greasy filth, unlike other crummy brushes I've had in the past. I've got to say, Ecotools truly makes excellent products for their prices. ( I bought the 5 or 6 piece eye kit as well, and it too was fabulous.) I like that their products are supposedly good for the environment too, without being too expensive, and come with their own cases - literally not a thing to throw away when you get home. Bottom line: I highly recommend this brush. Even if you have no need of a concealer brush per se, I think you will discover a use for this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2011 2:06:00 PM More reviews by DollParts7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I really love this brush for applying concealer. Namely pot concealer. It does it's job, it's cheap, it's pretty.

What's not to like?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2011 12:31:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great brush. Other brands will charge you $30 for this, but it was only $4 @ RiteAid. I used it to do my friend's makeup on the fly, and kept it because it's so awesome : ) Very soft yet firm bristles, perfect for under eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2011 5:46:00 PM More reviews by LauraAnn13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is NOT the same brush that comes in the 5pc set!!!!!! This works very well for me, puts a nice even layer of concealer on.