October 25, 2014 | 1595 users online

Shampoo - L'Oreal - EverPure Moisture Shampoo

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2013 4:59:00 AM More reviews by GemmaBenge

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I liked this!

I have pretty thick, dyed, wavy hair that can get easily dried out/fluffy/frizzy using certain shampoos(especially cheap ones). I normally have to use a lot of conditioner to moisturize my hair. This shampoo didn't dry my hair out, made in sit well so less styling is needed and made it more shiny!

I have very thick hair and noticed it did flatten it out quite a bit(not good for people who have thin hair and are wanting it to look thicker) but would recommend for people with thick wavy hair who want to tame it .Although its pretty expensive $20 for 250mls, and does contain sulfates so not perfect.

EDIT: irritated my scalp! wouldnt buy again. Also didnt lock in colour, made dye fade very quick. the ISO brand in new zealand is way better for the same price

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2013 3:33:00 PM More reviews by PenelopePaige

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Started using this a month ago and it is amazing. I use the Shampoo and Conditioner with my dyed hair. My hair is dyed dark brown (natural color is bright blonde) and my hair color is still just has strong. It has actually kept the color in longer, I don't have to use hair spray for the everyday anymore because this keeps my frizz way down. I also use the Garnier anti-frizz hair serum along with it twice a week. With both of those I love my hair it is shiny, no frizz and very bouncy. I still only have to wash my hair the usual 2 (sometimes 3) times a week. So glad I found a shampoo and conditioner I can stick with!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/27/2013 12:10:00 AM More reviews by stephanie86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wanted to like this so bad! It smells fine to me, the consistancy is rich and creamy and it lathers well. The bottle is pretty, although always falls over in the shower. My problem with is is that it makes my scalp insanely itchy and gives me dandruff. My scalp looks greasy while my ends are fluffy. Would not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2012 1:58:00 PM More reviews by ChristianHomekeeper

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My hair is naturally silver, long, layered and fine, but I do have a lot of hair. My hair is neither dry nor oily but the ends do sometimes need extra conditioning. I bought Everpure because it was sulfate and silicone-free.

When I was washing my hair it felt greasy, but after rinsing very well and using the conditioner and drying my hair, it felt and looked really good. It was very soft and full.

I received many compliments on my hair that next day. I think it was because the shampoo brought out the silvery highlights and made my hair very shiny and full looking.

I'll definitely buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/28/2012 10:48:00 AM More reviews by rachelleanita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I need to shampoo my hair twice with two giant globs for it to feel somewhat clean, and it still doesn't feel clean until it is dried (then it actually looks pretty good). It fades my hair color so fast, I can actually see it in the water at my feet since my drain is currently clogged.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/18/2012 9:10:00 PM More reviews by Roseyjules

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have fine, wavy hair and not a lot of it, so almost anything can weigh my hair down pretty easily. Since I have highlights and they're prone to fading, I thought I'd try something sulfate free to keep to color from fading. Washed my hair with it and let my hair air-dry as usual. My hair has never been left so flat and lifeless! I mean my hair is thin but this shampoo made it look 10 times worse. I would not recommend this to anyone, unless you have naturally amazingly bouncy voluminous hair and you could stand to lose some volume. I could wear a hat for hours and smush my hair down and it wouldn't be that flat. Never used a worse shampoo!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2012 11:42:00 AM More reviews by polishnut

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have to add my two thumbs down to all the negative reviews for this shampoo. Everything bad that is in every other reviewer's comments is exactly right. This is the worst shampoo I have ever used. As background: I have the driest hair on the planet (permed, colored, blow dried, curling ironed) so I was hoping that this product would A) Moisturize my hair and B) Make my color last longer. I have only used this product twice and could already see and feel the negative results (and did not need to try it again!). After the first wash, I noticed that my color had faded quite significantly, something that it does not do with any other shampoo I have ever used. (It usually doesn't start to fade that badly until the second week. For reference, I use a semi-permanent color.) After the second use of this product, the gray roots were completely showing through. It was almost as if this shampoo instantly washed the color out - something that has not happened with any other shampoo I've used. As to the moisturizing effect: Again, with my dry hair I expected it to feel softer; however, I did NOT expect the weighed down feeling that I got by the end of the first day after using this nor the greasy, dirty feeling the next morning. I have not had greasy-feeling hair since grade school! Now for the smell, this stuff smells HORRIBLE! It has an earthy, manly, pine-tree kind of smell that does, indeed, last and overpower any other product or perfume you may use. And the smell WILL last into the next day. The only good thing about this product is the pretty tube that it comes in (although I can tell that would be a negative as well once you get to the end of the tube because there will be no way to get all of the product out thereby wasting some). So, all in all, this stuff is going straight into the trash (I'd return it if I had the receipt) and I would definitely NOT recommend it to anyone.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/16/2012 2:39:00 PM More reviews by decoded

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I tried these a long while ago. I instantly hated the smell. It was such a deep smell that I felt like the scent was lingering around me all day like a bad odor. The line did nothing for my hair, and I believe I tried a few different ones. Specifically the ones in the green and purple container. I hated the line, period.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2012 2:31:00 PM More reviews by Peaches1027

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was recommended to me by the SA at Sally's. I fell in love with this from the first time I tried it, and I've been using it ever since. It leaves my hair soft and silky, and moisturizes it without making it flat or greasy. I can skip conditioner when I use this, and I've basically abandoned all of my other (higher end) shampoos. They are sitting in the cabinet collecting dust. I recommend this. For reference, my hair is long, straight and fine.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2012 9:09:00 AM More reviews by mirrkat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this line, and it gets the job done. My hair always feels silky and smooth. I have blonde hair with red highlights and it maintains them well. You technically don't even need to use conditioner. As for the smell, its not that bad as people make it out to be. I gave it a 3 because some of the chemicals seem to be misleading and that is my biggest con. I have to say though I have been using this product for a while and I haven't had any problems.