L'Oreal EverPure Moisture Shampoo

3.3

Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Glycereth 26, Decyl Glucoside, Parfum/Fragrance, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium 7, Polyquaternium 10, Methylparaben, PEG 55 Propylene Glycol Oceate, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, C11 15 Pareth 7, Benzophenone 3, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Glycerin, Trideceth 12, Laureth 9, Linalool, Tocopherol, Limonene, C12 13 Pareth 23, C12 13 Pareth 3, Benzyl Alcohol, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Rosmarinus Officinalis Oil (Rosemary), Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid 7/18/09

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love this. Plain and simple. This product rivals many expensive brands and I am so happy to have found this. However I just learned that it's been discontinued. I picked this up at target on clearance for under $4. When I saw that I decided to try it. I used it once and fell in love. It has a rich luxurious lather and the smell is AMAZING. It left my hair so soft and silky. I have oily hair and it kept my hair cleaner and fresher longer than any clarifying shampoo. I plan on stocking up on this whereever I see it because I truly am obsessed with this product. I'm so sad it's being discontinued. I'd snatch this up if you can find it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have the worst hair ever long and blonde but it's fine, very damaged, dry, super frizzy and fuzzy and porous (after about 10 years of dying it rainbow colours, black, and then bleaching it blonde again, oops). I feel like I've tried sooo many different shampoos, from salon ones to cheap drugstore ones. This shampoo is the only one I've had any success with. It smells nice, not as delicious as most fruity scented shampoos, but I'll sacrifice yummy smell. I like that it's sulfate free, seems to have made a difference in my hair, the frizz has gone down a bit and I don't think it's quite as damaged.
The best thing about this shampoo & conditioner is that, after years and years of having my hair the same length, unable to grow it even an inch longer due to such severe breakage, I'm finally growing my hair out. It's been probably 6 months of using this shampoo & conditioner and I've had at least a good 2 inches of new growth (which is A LOT for me).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the only shampoo line I use , I love the earthy smell and it makes my hair feel clean without feeling like I dumped a pale of chemicals on it .

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I've actually read a review that although it lacks sulfates, it contains substitute chemicals which can actually cause more irritation (just for the lathering effect). My scalp has been irritated and itchy. Very annoying, love the conditioner though!! Probably wouldn't buy again!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This stuff is thick! So thick, it's a little difficult to get out of the tube. (Also, make sure you click the cap fully closed or the product will ooze out all over). For a sulfate free shampoo, this stuff has a very luxurious, rich, lather. My boyfriend even commented on how much it lathers up. My hair feels clean and I don't have to worry about stripping sulfates. My hair is naturally pretty dry in texture, so I don't see much "moisturizing" as all shampoos dry my hair out and need a separate conditioner.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I liked this!

I have pretty thick, dyed, wavy hair that can get easily dried out/fluffy/frizzy using certain shampoos(especially cheap ones). I normally have to use a lot of conditioner to moisturize my hair. This shampoo didn't dry my hair out, made in sit well so less styling is needed and made it more shiny!

I have very thick hair and noticed it did flatten it out quite a bit(not good for people who have thin hair and are wanting it to look thicker) but would recommend for people with thick wavy hair who want to tame it .Although its pretty expensive $20 for 250mls, and does contain sulfates so not perfect.

EDIT: irritated my scalp! wouldnt buy again. Also didnt lock in colour, made dye fade very quick. the ISO brand in new zealand is way better for the same price

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Started using this a month ago and it is amazing. I use the Shampoo and Conditioner with my dyed hair. My hair is dyed dark brown (natural color is bright blonde) and my hair color is still just has strong. It has actually kept the color in longer, I don't have to use hair spray for the everyday anymore because this keeps my frizz way down. I also use the Garnier anti-frizz hair serum along with it twice a week. With both of those I love my hair it is shiny, no frizz and very bouncy. I still only have to wash my hair the usual 2 (sometimes 3) times a week. So glad I found a shampoo and conditioner I can stick with!

I wanted to like this so bad! It smells fine to me, the consistancy is rich and creamy and it lathers well. The bottle is pretty, although always falls over in the shower. My problem with is is that it makes my scalp insanely itchy and gives me dandruff. My scalp looks greasy while my ends are fluffy. Would not buy again.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

My hair is naturally silver, long, layered and fine, but I do have a lot of hair. My hair is neither dry nor oily but the ends do sometimes need extra conditioning. I bought Everpure because it was sulfate and silicone-free.

When I was washing my hair it felt greasy, but after rinsing very well and using the conditioner and drying my hair, it felt and looked really good. It was very soft and full.

I received many compliments on my hair that next day. I think it was because the shampoo brought out the silvery highlights and made my hair very shiny and full looking.

I'll definitely buy it again.

I need to shampoo my hair twice with two giant globs for it to feel somewhat clean, and it still doesn't feel clean until it is dried (then it actually looks pretty good). It fades my hair color so fast, I can actually see it in the water at my feet since my drain is currently clogged.