September 21, 2014 | 2040 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Matte Lipstick - Pink About It [DISCONTINUED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2010 3:01:00 AM More reviews by courtinkerbell

This is my favorite new lipstick! It looks soo sexy and chic. I would imagine it would look wonderful on a lot of skin tones. It's a bright pink but not stupid bright that you can only dab a little on without it looking over the top. I can layer this on and it still looks tasteful and perfect. I'm in love with it. Since it's matte, it is a little drying but nothing a little lip balm can't fix =) (my favorite is eos!) Seriously though this lipstick adds life to my face when I'm feeling kinda lazy with my makeup hehe

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2010 2:00:00 AM More reviews by hbwf87

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Overall rating: 5
    Price: 2 (cheap)
    Packaging quality: 3
    Buy again: Yes

I love this lipstick! it is great quality, highly pigmented, and goes on well over chapstick. It is perfect at full finish or just blotted for subtle colour.

As for the packaging - the lid stopped clicking in to place snugly after a few months and the lid comes off easily in my purse, however i like that you can see the lipstick colour through the lid.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2010 1:32:00 AM More reviews by mcalcia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The color is pretty, but the texture is absolutely chalky. It's really drying and looks terrible even if you apply it with some lipbalm. I'm familiar with matte lipsticks from other brands (MAC, NARS) so know how they feel, but this one is just plain terrible.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2010 9:03:00 PM More reviews by lavenderbleu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

PRETTY! This is just what I was looking for. Seeing as coral pinks are EVERYWHERE right now (see the latest J. Crew catalogue featuring Nars Niagara), I've been looking for something in this color range that is wearable and flattering. I am really surprised by how good this looks. I'm matched as NW20, though I think I could pull off NC20 too and I'm slightly darker in the summer. The formluation is just right. It's matte but not chalky or difficult to apply. And while I like how it looks as a matte, it's nice to have the option to gloss it up with some lipgloss or skip it althogether. Makes this a versatile shade and very current.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2010 6:08:00 PM More reviews by lost25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

At last I've found the perfect matte medium pink. It's so bright and pigmented! It completely warms up my NC 20 skin. When I wear this with pearls I feel like I've gone through a timewarp.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2010 3:35:00 PM More reviews by renkea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Creamy without being dry, which is hard to get from a matte lipstck. And the color, oh, the color!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2010 7:51:00 PM More reviews by aislings

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

One of my new favorite colors! It is matte which I love, but like many others have said it is drying. Putting lip balm underneath easily helps but of course now it's not as matte, but still looks lovely. I apply Aromaleigh's rocks sonic lips nourishing lip tint in No Reservations first then build on top of that with Pink About It. So depending on my mood I'll wear it matte or with the lip tint.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2010 5:38:00 PM More reviews by babynyago

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This lipstick would have been my HG but I find it quite drying. I am not into the sheer or glossy kind of lipstick. I saw the line of matte colors and thought that I would give it a try. This is a beautiful color!!! It's more of a coral tone than a pink one. It looks great on my pale skin and it definitely turns heads. However, since it's a matte color, you need to put some kind of lip balm underneath in order to keep it moisturized. I really wish that this same color would come out into the Moon Drops line. I haven't found a lipstick that looks the same as this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2010 5:41:00 PM More reviews by BoxcarJessie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

THE BEST MATTE PINK LIPPIE I have ever worn!!! I love how smooth the texture of it is..it is so creamy! The lipstick stays on all day with minimal touch ups and is so lushly pigmented. It's such a unique color..like a coral-ee pink...and it looks striking on my pale skin. Revlon lipsticks are so fab, I love the Super Lustrous lippies and now the mattes! I can't wait to try the other shades! Even if they don't measure up to this one, honestly, I'm more than satisfied with this find!

xoxo
    - Mad Madam Jess

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2010 11:34:00 PM More reviews by yoyocanary

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this color. Someone on YT said it was a good (but matte) dupe for MAC's Vegas Volt, so I decided to try it, and I like it a lot better than Vegas Volt. It's not nearly as drying as the only other Revlon Matte lipstick I have (Nude Attitude), which is nice. It complements my skin tone well (NC15, very golden). It's also really versatile in that it works for both daytime and nighttime looks without making me feel self-conscious about people staring at my lips thinking it's a ridiculously bright color. I consider it a true coral color, and I don't normally use corals, but I absolutely love this one. The texture is smooth but matte, so I do use a lip balm under it, but even if I don't, it's not as dry looking or feeling as other mattes. I like to wear it by itself, or I pair it with Revlon SL l/g in Firecracker, which gives it a very yellow-red look that is still appropriate for daytime. I just don't like the particular tube that I bought. The cap is hard to remove, and when I roll the lipstick up, it makes a scratching noise which is just annoying. Other than that, I love the color, texture, everything about this lipstick, and I will definitely repurchase.