April 16, 2014 | 969 users online

Mascara - Boots - No7 Extreme Length Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2012 2:50:00 PM More reviews by MiaMore84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great daytime mascara. Very buildable, great texture, doesn't weigh your lashes down or make them feel cripsy (which i hate). The brush is my favorite part, it separates and lengthens very well! I love Boots products, it's high quality at a drugstore! I would definitely recommend this to anyone with short, stubby, sparse lashes like me. Keeps a curl well too. A little trick is to put this on as the first lengthening layer, then add another layer of volumizing mascara to give you that "night" look. Makes your eyes pop for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2012 5:54:00 PM More reviews by Addie1999

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara! I just bought it yesterday out of Target, because I found out Lashblast tested on animals. I heard about it from an old video by an English youtuber who I love named SuperBeautyNerd. I can never buy the stuff she has because she lives in England, so when I heard her talk about No. 7, I flipped. I already loved this brand, so I decided to try this out. First of all, it's packaging is lovely. It's got this little snap cap so it won't dry out which I love. Second, the product is overall amazing. I'm wearing it right now, and it's almost up to my eyebrows. I have naturally curled lashes too, and it only makes it even more curled. Overall I have to say that this is just amazing!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2012 11:47:00 PM More reviews by cking2013

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Picked this up today at Target for about eight bucks and I'm very happy with it :) First off this is my first purchase from this brand, which as far as I can tell is the Maybelline or Covergirl of England, I read online it's the #1 brand there. It's a little pricy for DS kinda same price range as L'oreal. But I'm falling in love with this brand, their products according to MUA are mostly good, they're in my price range and they have classy packaging. This tube is bronze and has simple black lettering. The tube also snaps to a close like the L'oreal voluminous million lashes, which is oddly nice. Inside the brush is an ugly neon green though. Idk why they did that. I got this in the black/brown shade and when I first opened up it looked way too light like milk chocolate mousse colored but it's darker off the wand. Anyway the color worked for me since I'm pale, blonde and have green eyes but if you're even a little darker I'd do black instead, it's not a rich pigmented color but that doesn't bother me. Now this stuff is great it probably made my lashes 50% longer because now they're up to my eyebrows. The best part though is that you can keep building forever and it doesn't clump and only after combing through 10+ times do you get those ugly mini clumps at the tips. I can't imagine it ever clumping your actual lashes together though. Now this does add some volume especially after 3+ coats but I tried Voluminous paired on top and that worked too. This mascara can look super natural or be a little heavier. It's also super defining and it picks out every lash. I also usually get marks on my lid from the brush when I apply but that hasn't happened with this one :) Im just sad this doesn't come in WP in America.I wouldn't compare it to Lancome Definicils but I would say it's like Maybelline Lash stiletto 10 times improved. Will update on how well it wears, ability to hold a curl etc.

Update: It holds a curl very nicely if done after application of mascara, actually probably one of the best for that but it flakes LIKE CRAZY and this rarely happens to me. So on to the next mascara....

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2011 6:07:00 PM More reviews by SapphireSurf

My fave mascara! I have it in waterproof and it works really well for my short thick lashes. Stays put, holds curl and leaves my lashes nicely seperated! I love it, just wish it was cheaper :(

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2011 11:59:00 AM More reviews by LJ0702

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just purchased this and the lash 360 to use together after never having tried either of them. I put one coat of this on first and was very happy with how it looked! Beautiful length, zero clumping and it dries very very fast! That might be the only complaint is that i prefer something to be just slightly wetter.
I then put a coat of the 360 on and it made them look even more amazing! Same as the lengthening i wish it was just a little bit more on the wet side but it really is a beautiful product. I purchased the two together for less than it would have cost to get Diorshow, which was the one i was planning on purchasing next.
Waiting to see how it holds up throughout the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2011 2:17:00 PM More reviews by kazina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Absolutely love this. It is perfect for daytime. The shape of the brush plus the amount of product it picks up means that this is probably the only mascara I have ever found that I can just brush on and go, without using an eyelash comb. It just looks perfect all on its own. I even put it on when I'm on the tube and I know there's only half a stop left until I have to get off. It won't give you awesome volume, or extreme length for that matter, but it will give you beautiful definition that looks very natural, with absolutely no clumps. A bit too expensive since I don't think of No7 as being a high end brand, but ok, and affordable with a voucher.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2011 11:07:00 AM More reviews by silentboo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this because I like these plastic plastic bristtled applicators. This is a nice mascara. Not very heavy so better if you're looking for the natural look. It does run a little later in the day which is why my search for a truly great mascara continues.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2011 4:18:00 PM More reviews by ponyskin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this mascara so much, it really opens up my eyes and I get so many compliments when I wear it! It makes my eyelashes really long, and I find it easy to take off in the evening when removing my make up :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2011 1:34:00 PM More reviews by RuskiCho

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara! It truly adds wonderful length that looks perfectly natural. It does not clump, the definition and separation is top notch. Great price and expensive-looking packaging, too! The brush is "comb"-like and really brushes through the lashes. I do wish that the black shade was just a bit darker, but other than that I couldn't be more happy with this product. Boots does not test on animals and we should all buy cruelty free! I will most certainly buy this product again and again. Perfect if you want long lashes that give you a "doe-eyed" effect!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2011 5:35:00 PM More reviews by LightPink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I thought this would be really good since it's made in Germany...

I have this in Black and I apply a few coats on my top and lightly on my bottom lashes. Looks pretty Good! I Love how my lashes appear Long and flirty looking. Very easy to remove at night time with make up remover wipes. Boots is my favorite mascara and it's always sold out at my local target, today there was only 2 left! I would be upset if it was sold out and I couldn't buy this since I always wait till the last minute to pick up some new mascara when I run out at about every 3 months with daily use.

The next mascara I buy I will compare it to this. I really like the long length, and how my lashes look pretty natural. When I am in a hurry I apply like one coat but if I have 5 minutes or more I apply extra coats and the mascara looks really good! If I get boots mascara again I will try something different. I found this at target.

UPDATE - June 24, 2011 I bought this again at target since I love this mascara soo much! I got black again.

Update April 2012 - I still buy this Mascara and wear it everyday!