July 30, 2014 | 2060 users online

Palettes - Coastal Scents - Blush Palette

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2012 7:21:00 AM More reviews by brittclow69

I received the 10 set blush set from coastal scents like a year ago and not one of them has run out yet.. Its so cheap yet goes on my skin better then some more high-end makeup products! I really enjoy the color payoff.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2012 11:36:00 PM More reviews by nataliacp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this palette. The pigmentation is not amazing, but it still lasts me through school/work. Keep in mind the colours are not long-lasting 12-hour colours but it is great for everyday wear. Some people said they don't use all the colours but personally, I love using a variety of colours and mixing blushes to get a new colour. This palette allows me to experiment with different shades and colours, which I really love. Plus the price is great, specially if you get it on sale like I did. Overall, I really love the colours of this palette and I definitely recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/4/2012 9:34:00 PM More reviews by lilblue10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

This palette is just okay for me, the colors are great but they are kinda chalky and I only use 2 of them.They dont last more than 3 hours on me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2012 1:16:00 AM More reviews by manitoban3

Bought off the makeup geek site for about $15. I have to say this is an excellent way to try out 10 new colors and several different finishes. Palette doesn't take up much room but decent sizes for each blush.

I'm sure these are not the best quality blushes in the world but they are great for experimenting with. I am still looking for my HG color... There's a few you can try as eye shadow too.

Pigmentation just ok, staying power just ok... good enough to wear to work, but I don't know if I would count on them for a big event eg. wedding, 1st date, etc.

Would repurchase though. You have 10 different blushes in one place for $1.50/each... can't beat that.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2012 1:05:00 AM More reviews by bluecoconut

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this palette everyday for my blush and contouring means. I personally love it because the colors are nicely varied and there are matte and satin shades along with only one really shimmery/glittery kinda color. I think it's great for everyday because of that. The pigmentation is no big deal for me because I have fair skin, but there is one color even I have trouble with in getting to show up well. However, it's pretty dang cheap for 10 different colors. I'd recommend it particularly for lighter-skinned people.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/24/2011 10:39:00 AM More reviews by Kidlike

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

WASTE OF MONEY!

this is one product I'm not happy with even though I loved CS's other products. and this is why :-

1. pigmentation is bad on the lighter shades
2. they don't last even though I have on a good base. in a few hours they fad away...
3. out of ten colours you most likely will end up using 3 or 4 the most (make up artist and such excluded)
4. drop it and wave good bye to the blushes.
5. once the colour you like runs out you can't replace it, you have to buy the entire palate again!

the reason I gave this two lips is :-

1. the dark colours are actually nice and can be used to contour.
2. you get what you paid for, this palate cost me $7 (on sale) so don't expect something so cheap to work wonders.

over all this one is a miss, go for another blush palate or for the ones that come with the eyeshadow palates as they are better pigmented.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2011 5:56:00 PM More reviews by mrsleonidas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The pigmentation are a hit and miss for each pan with any of these various named/numbered palettes.
This 10 Blush is not terribly bad and the price is awesome off Ebay for under $6.99.
They do remind me a lil of their shadows and they do require a good base and setting product to last more than 3 hours.
Each palette one of the palettes are great and all have a variety of colors you can play with.

@Everyone: Please save your hard earned $ and just buy all the Coastal Scents, Bh Cosmetics, etc...etc...Palettes off of EBAY!!

They really ARE the SAME thing/colors!

Its just that they switch up the pans in different places sometimes!

I know some say that some are pigmented than other brands. But no they are not really!
Its just that some palettes are FRESHER therefore they will give you BETTER PAYOFF.

You can buy any variety for around $10.00 each on EBAY!
I actually bought the 10 Blush, Neutral, Concealer, Camouflage Palettes for under $8.00 each.... on EBAY!! Really!
Now I am a big believer for supporting American businesses. But we all now know where they get their stuff from....so I feel perfectly fine buying from overseas. ;)

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2011 2:47:00 PM More reviews by SMG1991

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

YES YES AND YES!!
I am beyond obsessed with blush so this palette is my dream come true! It is priced for $16 but i caught a sale and got it for only $12. Looking at the palette on the internet i thought there were going to be two or three colors i wouldn't be able to use but seeing it in person and trying it out i found all the colors can work, yay! I have fair skin and even the blushes that are bright can look natural if you use a light touch. Speaking of colors, the selection is amazing! You have peach tones, baby pinks, dark pinks, mauves, tans, corals. Right now i really am loving the the first color on the top row, the mauve pink..AWESOME for fall. I really cannot find a thing wrong with this product to be honest, not a thing. If you are a blush lover you NEED this palette in your collection and if you are just starting out on blush this is also a must have to discover what colors you like and how to apply. Definitely recommended!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2011 5:48:00 AM More reviews by Lac3andLeather

DEALS! This blush palette has such a great variety of blushes for a variety of looks - whether you're going for dramatic or neutral, it'll have something for you. The pigmentation is great on these and I don't find them any more powdery than any other blush. For the price, I think the quality and value is great. Plus, who doesn't like staring at a whole palette of blushes and deciding what to put on for the day?

rated 2 of 5 on 5/20/2011 12:55:00 PM More reviews by CSBeauty91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

NOT GOOD. My skin is never sensitive, but anytime I use this I get a burning sensation on my skin which leads into blotchy red spots. Its terrible! Its a shame because all the colors are beautiful. But unfortunately the bad skin reaction makes this product a waste. Im guessing there are harsh ingredients in this.