Coastal Scents Blush Palette

3.9

on 1/25/2013 11:21:00 PM

Let me start off by shipping; I ordered this from coastal scents website and it was on sale for $8. I received it within 10 days and everything was perfect about it. The packing the way it was wrapped securely so nothing can get damage during the shipment process. Anyways, I love all the blushes. They are pigmented. I have no problem using them. Its great for school, work or for regular days. It last on my skin for about 6 hours which is pretty decent. For reference: I am NC25 with oily skin and it works really work on my skin. Does not make my pores looks big. There are some mattes and some are semi mattes. Perfect. Love it.

on 6/13/2012 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This was a steal at $8 (ebay) and I couldn't resist. The blushes are very powdery but they go on just fine. They've got pretty good pigmentation which I was skeptical of at first. Be sure to some kind of base though so they last. I have fun mixing and matching the different shades!

on 5/17/2012 9:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I got this from Coastal Scents. It was on sale 40% off. I got 10 blushes for $13 which included shipping. I really like the colors. I don't mind them not being too pigmented because I would rather build than risk looking like a clown. Even if I do wind up only using a few colors, it was a bargain.

on 4/4/2012 9:32:00 AM

I really like the fact that you get so many colors in just one palette. These blushes are really pigmented and show a lot on my skin. Staying power is good and I don't mind the shimmer in some of the blushes.

on 3/15/2012 7:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I received the 10 set blush set from coastal scents like a year ago and not one of them has run out yet.. Its so cheap yet goes on my skin better then some more high-end makeup products! I really enjoy the color payoff.

on 3/3/2012 11:36:00 PM

I really like this palette. The pigmentation is not amazing, but it still lasts me through school/work. Keep in mind the colours are not long-lasting 12-hour colours but it is great for everyday wear. Some people said they don't use all the colours but personally, I love using a variety of colours and mixing blushes to get a new colour. This palette allows me to experiment with different shades and colours, which I really love. Plus the price is great, specially if you get it on sale like I did. Overall, I really love the colours of this palette and I definitely recommend it.

on 2/4/2012 9:34:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Kinky, Medium

This palette is just okay for me, the colors are great but they are kinda chalky and I only use 2 of them.They dont last more than 3 hours on me.

on 1/21/2012 1:16:00 AM

Bought off the makeup geek site for about $15. I have to say this is an excellent way to try out 10 new colors and several different finishes. Palette doesn't take up much room but decent sizes for each blush.

I'm sure these are not the best quality blushes in the world but they are great for experimenting with. I am still looking for my HG color... There's a few you can try as eye shadow too.

Pigmentation just ok, staying power just ok... good enough to wear to work, but I don't know if I would count on them for a big event eg. wedding, 1st date, etc.

Would repurchase though. You have 10 different blushes in one place for $1.50/each... can't beat that.

on 1/21/2012 1:05:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I use this palette everyday for my blush and contouring means. I personally love it because the colors are nicely varied and there are matte and satin shades along with only one really shimmery/glittery kinda color. I think it's great for everyday because of that. The pigmentation is no big deal for me because I have fair skin, but there is one color even I have trouble with in getting to show up well. However, it's pretty dang cheap for 10 different colors. I'd recommend it particularly for lighter-skinned people.

on 12/24/2011 10:39:00 AM

WASTE OF MONEY!

this is one product I'm not happy with even though I loved CS's other products. and this is why :-

1. pigmentation is bad on the lighter shades
2. they don't last even though I have on a good base. in a few hours they fad away...
3. out of ten colours you most likely will end up using 3 or 4 the most (make up artist and such excluded)
4. drop it and wave good bye to the blushes.
5. once the colour you like runs out you can't replace it, you have to buy the entire palate again!

the reason I gave this two lips is :-

1. the dark colours are actually nice and can be used to contour.
2. you get what you paid for, this palate cost me $7 (on sale) so don't expect something so cheap to work wonders.

over all this one is a miss, go for another blush palate or for the ones that come with the eyeshadow palates as they are better pigmented.

Popular Palettes