April 20, 2014 | 1001 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Matte Lipstick - Nude Attitude

rated 1 of 5 on 4/11/2013 5:54:00 AM More reviews by CatTien

This is the ugliest nude shade, ever. It's way too pale. This nude washes me out so bad. It made my lips look super dry too and knowing me, i'm a chap stick addict so my lips are not dry! It borders looking like death...

rated 1 of 5 on 4/11/2013 12:44:00 AM More reviews by HeartsConsent

I hate this lipstick. It looked ORANGE on my lips! It didn't stay in place either; and I'm not talking about fading or feathering! It's a poor lipstick and I regret buying it. Luckily, it came off easily. Then again, I don't think that's a good thing. I swiped it off with some tissue and it came off like nothing. When I was applying it, I felt like I was applying clay to my lips and it moved around like wet clay. It even looked like clay! It doesn't stick to your lips and it just frustrated me. I don't plan on buying Revlon lipstick anymore. I would have bought the brand I wanted if I had the money.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2013 3:14:00 PM More reviews by susiej

Applied directly from the bullet on to anything less than mint condition lips, and this lipstick is a tragedy. Delivery is everything! Applied to prepped lips with either a brush building the pigment slowly or a light blotting action with your fingers with a little bit of vaseline to smooth everything out, it is terrifically pretty. I realise that mixing vaseline with a matte finish product is probably not what most people had in mind in terms of what they bought the lipstick for, so my lower rating reflects that.

I bought this lipstick because it was the product used by Lisa Eldridge on Clemence Poesy for the April Vogue 2010 photoshoot- and it looked so wonderful on her. I had read all the bad reviews in advance but was still determined to make it work for me! I think the colour of this lipstick is really beautiful- in the case it looks like a pale, tawny, slightly orange leaning shade but it gives my lips a very sweet, muted, soft beige tone. Formula wise, on it's own I don't actually find it too drying at all and mixed with a little lip balm it is even better :) I have given the packaging rating a 2 because the one that I bought was quite stiff and hard to pull the lid off. This might just be an anomaly but thought it was worth mentioning.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2013 2:46:00 PM More reviews by smurfettesg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I would love to rock a really nude lip like this ls looks like it would probably do but my lips are so red naturally that it doesn't really work it looks streaky and ends up looking like my lips r chapped I love the formula of revlon mattes and I have all the shades I think this would work on someone with a lighter natural lip color but not for me

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2013 2:31:00 PM More reviews by qwerty8797

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

This is not a bad nude lipstick at all, honestly. Im a huge fan of nude lipsticks and I pretty much only purchase the nude ones. This lipstick has an orangey undertone, kind of salmon ish color, and it is not for everybody since it might look just downright terrible and dead-like on some skin tones that dont tolerate the orangey-nudy lip color. I first moisturize my lips with a lip balm, then use a natural color lipliner, then finish off with this lipstick for an everyday look. The most important thing is to sort of tap the lipstick on with fingers after applying it, because just applying like a regular lippie and not tapping it on makes it look unfinished and it sinks to emphasize the creases. One thing i dont like about it is that it is a little drying, but i like the matte finish so its not that of a big deal. Would recommend to ppl who like matte nudy lips

rated 2 of 5 on 2/17/2013 3:49:00 AM More reviews by chuppachups8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

It looks almost like putting on white half mixed muddy powder onto the lips. It emphasised a lot of the cracks and flakes that I never noticed when applied normally (even with moisturising and lip scrubbing). The only way it can look nice is if it is dabbed a few times on the lips. In that way it can give this really nice natural look.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2013 8:26:00 PM More reviews by walkingdiktionary

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the first nude I have purchased that actually worked for me. I love it. I have neutral undertones, leaning more towards warm. And I am ghost white.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2013 11:10:00 PM More reviews by brookester

Okay not the worst.. but FAR from the best . It made my lips look very dry no matter how moisturized they were ( my lips are never dry btw) hated the formula. I like lipsticks that have more of a creamy texture and this is not creamy at all. Aside from the negative lets get too the good things ... even though there isn't much. Its a good color, nicely pigmented, and affordable on any budget. Even though I really disliked this lipstick it was still worth the shot becuz of the price ..will NOT be purchasing this again

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 9:20:00 PM More reviews by lexkay86

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I fricken love this product this is very nude and matte. If youre looking for a kim Kardashian look deffinetley recommend this for lips. & i also love the packaging its very sleek and studio.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 7:47:00 PM More reviews by 90sprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this lipstick so much, it's probably the one I use the most. Usually I'm not big on lipstick, but I have really pigmented lips that I like to mute out sometimes. I don't like shimmery or glossy lips, and I also don't like spending a lot on lip products, so this stuff is perfect for me! I exfoliate and moisturize my lips, and before the chapstick has fully absorbed I dab this on my lips. Sometimes I apply it with my finger which helps warm up the lipstick and make it creamier (although it's probably not the most hygienic thing to do). I would never rub this straight on my lips and I think that's the cause for a lot of the negative reviews. It stays on a decent amount of time and looks nice. I'm very pale with neutral/warm undertones so this looks pretty natural on me and gives me the effect I want. With no other make up on it does wash me out, but I usually go for bright blushes that bring color to my face and counteract that problem.