July 29, 2014 | 1950 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Oscillation Vibrating Infinite Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2011 6:48:00 AM More reviews by LexAndTheCity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I found that even though it is pricey, the vibration did help seperate my lashes, despite what other reviewers have said. It doesn't clump, two coats is just right. Stays on.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/28/2011 1:16:00 PM More reviews by Pennyapple

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

The formula is nothing spectacular, and the vibrating brush is just a gimmick. When I apply this, the mascara comes out thick and clumps my lashes together. The result: darkened masses of lash that yes, look longer and thicker than they did before I applied the product, but definitely not better. I end up combing my lashes out, and the effect is as good as any generic lengthening/volumizing mascara, along with all the flaking and smudging of such mascaras.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/17/2011 10:49:00 AM More reviews by silentboo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this on a whim and felt immediately guilty- I knew I'd been suckered, there's noway that a vibrating mascara is going to be any better than a regular one...and I was right. Not only that, its almost impossible to use the vibrating mechanism and apply the mascara at the same time.
The product starts to make your eyelashes stick together the moment you try to reapply it to areas its already started to dry in, so if you're not quick with your first application or you've missed a bit it will start to look clogged on your eyelashes.
If that wasn't bad enough, the dryness of it means small particles crack off for the rest of the day, you'll find them all over your face but mainly under your eyes.
Its by far the worse mascara I've ever used.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2011 7:17:00 PM More reviews by 245am

i remember the hype when this first came out...people went crazy over it. now, not so much. it's not a bad mascara, it definitely adds some definition and separates my lashes and did not clump or flake for me. still, it's not something i would buy for myself.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/30/2011 4:59:00 PM More reviews by nana7788

Yuck yuck yuck!!! Clumps everywhere!!! Er...worse purchase EVER!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2011 12:31:00 PM More reviews by MbMinx

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this from my husband for Christmas.
The good:
Long, thick lashes. VERY long thick lashes!
The bad:
It clumps together easily and FLAKES all over.

When I can get this to go on well, it looks amazing. I've been asked if I wear false eyelashes when I wear this mascara. It goes on rather thick and heavy and I always have to comb through it really well. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. It gives me the "five big eyelashes" look when it doesn't work out. It does flake horribly.

I'll use it up. I like it well enough to play with it, but I won't be getting any more. I just can't get the look consistent enough to justify the pricetag.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2011 10:29:00 PM More reviews by illume

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is probably my favourite mascara. I have tried all the Lancome mascaras and many other luxury brands and I find I gravitate towards this one the most. I have rather long but straight lashes, and this mascara deposits even amounts of mascara in 2 easy swipes. I like the fuller and almost false looking type of lashes, and this mascara evenly fans out your lashes. I wear glasses, so I find with many mascaras they flake one me. This one is no exception. I really don't mind anymore though, since I place L'Extrem or and of MAC's mascaras on top to lenthen and seal the mascara in. I also should add that I use the Oscillation Cils Booster in it which definetly helps with volume and the full nature of the lashes. This mascara lasts a long time too and doesn't dry out, which is great.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2011 4:29:00 AM More reviews by pemily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is the best mascara, imo lancome cant be beaten on mascara or waterline eyeliner... truly amazing. (pitty about the price!!)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2011 9:50:00 PM More reviews by painterlyrose

It added great length and volume, however the formula was too heavy to keep my lashes curled (mine are asian). While the formula adds length and volume, it's a little thick and heavy, hence it weighs down your lashes and can clump after a couple layers so have a lash comb/wand ready!

As for the vibrating gimmick, it was nice for a good initial lay down of mascara but I still had to comb it through without the vibrations to avoid clumping.

I would not purchase this again because of the price (I haven't gone through enough drugstore ones yet) and the fact it can't hold a curl (even a heated one). But I did love the drama...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2010 7:59:00 AM More reviews by alaeis

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't know why this product has such low rating. It is amazing. It makes my lashes long and thick so easily. First I apply one coat of Hypnose Drama then this over it and wow! The first couple of times it made me teary but then I got used to the vibration! It is so amazing; takes my lashes to a whole new level. And it doesn't clump at all --if it does you're using it wrong.
34$ is pricey as hell but I have it 4 months now so it's worth it.
PRONS
-Long lashes
-Thick lashes
-Not clumpy
-Nice packaging
-Last's long
-Works well over other mascaras
CON
Price

I'm planning on buying my second tube :)