October 1, 2014 | 1878 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Lash Stiletto

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 9:53:00 PM More reviews by FaheemaJ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this mascara for about 5 months now and I love it! I saw this on clearance and it was extremely cheap so I was hesitant to pick it up but I'm so glad I did!

I don't like most mascaras as they make lashes look clumpy, thick and unnatural but this is just the opposite. Doesn't clump and gives lashes a more natural look.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2014 11:18:00 AM More reviews by wenyuzhang88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

My FAVORITE mascara of all time. I've tried mascaras high and low. I've gone through the entire Lancome line up. None of them compares to this one, which I could just grab from my corner drugstore for half the price of a high-end product.

I have fairly long eyelashes for an Asian, but they are straight and it's difficult to get them to hold a curl. This one is almost like hairspray in that it automatically holds it into the shape you curled your lashes into. Additionally, it doesn't clump at all for me and the smudge is negligible.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 4:26:00 AM More reviews by aperilpar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this has to be my favorite drugstore mascara by far. i have naturally thick/long lashes, but after applying this, i have never seen my lashes so FULL. i've gotten several compliments and have even been asked if i was wearing false lashes :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2014 1:10:00 PM More reviews by maddyboyle

HG mascara for length!! For me, I look more for length than I do volume. This gives some volume but the star of the show is how insanely long this makes my lashes! Love the long skinny brush and the bristles grab every lash. Doesn't flake it transfer. Way better than the falsies/colossal/rocket/you know the ones. This one is always at the bottom of the shelf and I have no idea why- it's so underrated!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2014 8:34:00 AM More reviews by ElyT

I adore this product. I'm just 17 and considering my age, I prefer minimalist makeup. A kind of no-makeup makeup look. So yes this mascara doesnt dramatically make eyelashes thicker but it totally lengthens it in a clean and natural way. My HG mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 4/3/2014 12:00:00 PM More reviews by Popelala3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It doesn't make your eyelashes as long or beautiful as other maybelline mascuras.
It's "okay", just not the best.
It doesn't really curl your lashes or make them look thick.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 8:59:00 AM More reviews by HeyItsCat

I was a mascara junkie looking for something that would lengthen my lashes w/o all the clumps & flakes. i came across this at walgreens. I LOVE this mascara. Only the first one I bought the brush was curvy & you could get every lash painted w/o bending the wrist at differed angles. I still buy this one all the time.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2014 1:10:00 AM More reviews by caitx03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Another no for me

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2014 1:47:00 PM More reviews by sherrybird

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2014 5:20:00 PM More reviews by aisabelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I've used so many mascara's by Loreal, Maybelline, Rimmel and some more expensive brands like Benefit, Urban Decay, YSL. This is the best mascara I have come across so far!

I tend to have oiler eyelids and have experienced some transfer of the mascara to my skin with other brands. This does not happen with this mascara. Also, some mascara's can flake off onto your cheek. So unattractive. This, again, does not happen with this mascara.

The long application wand is another bonus, it really allows for you to coat each individual lash with precision. It does ball up or clump either, just elongates your lashes.