Maybelline Lash Stiletto

3.2

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cera Carnauba (Carnauba Wax), Acacia Senegal, Gum, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG/PPG 17/18 Dimethicone, Steareth 20, Phenethyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Simethicone, Rayon, Disodium EDTA, Silica, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Silk, May Contain ( /-): CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica, CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Titanium Dioxide, CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide).

on 10/22/2014 2:32:00 AM

I really don't understand why this mascara doesn't have as good reviews as I thought. I absolutely love mascara and my lashes are really long and mainly cause of this mascara. I have tried mascaras from the drugstore to big names like mac and I can honestly say this is just as good if not better than most of these big name brands. I love it, it makes my lashes so longg its great. I really recommend this product to everyone its at least worth a try. I been using it for years and I can't go without it for a day. Very very good mascara, give it a try!

on 9/24/2014 11:10:00 AM

I have searched for at least THREE years for a decent drugstore mascara. I used to use a double wand L'Oréal mascara before then that I can't find anymore. So my search began. This one was finally the winner!! First off, the wand doesn't come out wet and goopy like tons of other mascaras. Which, if it's wet, then it just makes your lashes a huge wet spider lash mess. The consistency of lash stiletto is immediately perfect. This mascara adds LENGTH not necessarily volume (volume mascaras=thick goopy spider legs in my opinion). The length looks beautiful and natural, just short of what false lashes give!! I'm serious. It also doesn't flake off over the day. Just a perfect mascara, and a random last ditch effort/hope on my part. Almost gave up on my search, glad I didn't!

on 9/16/2014 4:29:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I love this mascara. I love everything about it. It gives me excellent length! The formula is a nice balance between wet and creamy, and is easy to take off. It stays well and doesn't flake. I absolutely adore the wand. It separates my lashes beautifully. It doesn't do much for curling, especially when your lashes are straight like mine. I recommend curling your lashes before using this mascara. All in all, I really love this mascara. I definitely recommend it!

on 9/10/2014 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Eh not bad. It lengthened alright nothing great though. It also started to smudge by midday.

on 9/4/2014 10:09:00 PM

This is some of the best mascara I have ever used. It lengthens, defines, doesn't clump, doesn't have that gummy texture that a lot of mascaras have, dries quickly, washes easily, and you don't pay a high price. I will buy this as long as they keep making it- I so hope they never discontinue it.

on 8/31/2014 2:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've been on the hunt for a natural-looking, washable mascara. I hate fighting to get my mascara off at the end of the night, to the point where I sometimes just skip wearing it because I don't want the ordeal of removing it later. Recently I saw on Into The Gloss that this is Cindy Crawford's favorite mascara, and not knowing it was washable I decided to try it out, figuring she can get anything she wants and if this is her favorite that must mean something. When I saw it was washable I was thrilled. It goes on very light and natural-looking, giving definition without looking too made up. Years ago there was a mascara that I loved called Neutrogena Weightless Volume that I still mourn, and this reminded me of that, my all-time fave -- weightless, natural looking, me but better. Just got it so can't say too much about how it wears yet, but I am really excited. If you are looking for a natural-looking, washable mascara, you might like this one! Agree with others, too -- if you are looking for volume, keep looking. This gives natural-looking definition and a bit of length. It's a great everyday mascara if you're not into looking too "done up" during the day.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this mascara! I purchased this after Maybelline discontinued Sky-High Curves mascara. I typically use volumizing formulas because I already have decently long eyelashes but this product makes my lashes look extremely long. The pigmentation is great and the formula is the perfect consistency, not too thick, not too watery. It isn't flaky and lasts all day. The brush is great for making lashes look long and lush (not good for thickening). I typically use this as a finishing coat over 2-3 coats of volumizing mascara so I get length and volume together. If you're looking for a mascara that will make your lashes look like they have the length of false lashes, this is what you need! Plus it is affordable at about $8 a tube. Great buy.

on 7/27/2014 10:27:00 AM

This mascara is perfect for me. I agree with the previous reviewer, that this mascara will give you clean, long, long lashes, with no clumps, flaking, or smudging. It removes easily with makeup remover cloths, or soap and water. I bought 10 different mascaras to take home, try, and review, and this one was a winner! I know everyone's expectations of what they want from their mascara may be different (length vs volume vs curling vs waterproof) but this one can be described as lengthening and clean. I've already bought a spare tube, so I'll never run out of it.

on 7/24/2014 4:23:00 PM

on 5/28/2014 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I don't get where all the hate for this mascara is coming from. I think it's an almost spot on dupe for Lancôme's Defencils mascara, both its brush & its formula, & hell, even the smell of it! If you want thickening mascara, buy something else. If you want a clean, separated, lengthened lash, buy this drugstore version & you want be disappointed.

Video Reviews & Tutorials