December 17, 2014 | 1667 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Lash Stiletto

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 10:27:00 AM More reviews by Jymmie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara is perfect for me. I agree with the previous reviewer, that this mascara will give you clean, long, long lashes, with no clumps, flaking, or smudging. It removes easily with makeup remover cloths, or soap and water. I bought 10 different mascaras to take home, try, and review, and this one was a winner! I know everyone's expectations of what they want from their mascara may be different (length vs volume vs curling vs waterproof) but this one can be described as lengthening and clean. I've already bought a spare tube, so I'll never run out of it.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/24/2014 4:23:00 PM More reviews by easchrader

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2014 11:27:00 PM More reviews by ithinklikeme

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I don't get where all the hate for this mascara is coming from. I think it's an almost spot on dupe for LancĂ´me's Defencils mascara, both its brush & its formula, & hell, even the smell of it! If you want thickening mascara, buy something else. If you want a clean, separated, lengthened lash, buy this drugstore version & you want be disappointed.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/27/2014 6:08:00 PM More reviews by Membutterflies

I did not like this mascara. I like big bold lashes but this have me a really bad spider lash effect. It didn't add a lot of volume or length. It just looked like I had 5 thin lashes

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 9:53:00 PM More reviews by FaheemaJ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this mascara for about 5 months now and I love it! I saw this on clearance and it was extremely cheap so I was hesitant to pick it up but I'm so glad I did!

I don't like most mascaras as they make lashes look clumpy, thick and unnatural but this is just the opposite. Doesn't clump and gives lashes a more natural look.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2014 11:18:00 AM More reviews by wenyuzhang88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

My FAVORITE mascara of all time. I've tried mascaras high and low. I've gone through the entire Lancome line up. None of them compares to this one, which I could just grab from my corner drugstore for half the price of a high-end product.

I have fairly long eyelashes for an Asian, but they are straight and it's difficult to get them to hold a curl. This one is almost like hairspray in that it automatically holds it into the shape you curled your lashes into. Additionally, it doesn't clump at all for me and the smudge is negligible.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 4:26:00 AM More reviews by aperilpar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this has to be my favorite drugstore mascara by far. i have naturally thick/long lashes, but after applying this, i have never seen my lashes so FULL. i've gotten several compliments and have even been asked if i was wearing false lashes :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2014 1:10:00 PM More reviews by maddyboyle

HG mascara for length!! For me, I look more for length than I do volume. This gives some volume but the star of the show is how insanely long this makes my lashes! Love the long skinny brush and the bristles grab every lash. Doesn't flake it transfer. Way better than the falsies/colossal/rocket/you know the ones. This one is always at the bottom of the shelf and I have no idea why- it's so underrated!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2014 8:34:00 AM More reviews by ElyT

I adore this product. I'm just 17 and considering my age, I prefer minimalist makeup. A kind of no-makeup makeup look. So yes this mascara doesnt dramatically make eyelashes thicker but it totally lengthens it in a clean and natural way. My HG mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 4/3/2014 12:00:00 PM More reviews by Popelala3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It doesn't make your eyelashes as long or beautiful as other maybelline mascuras.
It's "okay", just not the best.
It doesn't really curl your lashes or make them look thick.