E.L.F. Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate. MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492 CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007).

on 1/9/2015 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This does not compare to Tarte Park Avenue Princess, and the blush is glittery, but it is definitely worth buying. For the price you can buy 2 backups and still not spend as much as one Park Avenue Princess. If you are ghostly pale in the winter like me, the blush shows up fine. If you work in a formal setting I would skip the sparkly blush, but if you use it sparingly it is fine. The bronzer is not a dupe for anything high end, but I would not skip it.

I love the bronzer in this but I hate the blush. It is not pigmented enough for me. WNR

on 12/20/2014 12:54:00 PM

I don't really use the blush so this review is just for the bronzer. This is such such such a great drugstore find. I was pretty on the fence about this but it was just $3 at Target so I figured why not. First of all, the packaging is pretty average for the low price. The powder itself was really hard and condensed and it was kind of hard to pick up on the brush but that ended up making the results look alot more natural. The actual bronzer looked shimmery in the packaging but it goes on skin very smooth and matte. It is highly pigmented and looks very "shadowy" which is perfect for contouring. Its been so hard to find a good drugstore contour and it turns out the best was the cheapest! I had purchased Covergirl Instant Cheekbones and that was just a cheap product that was very low quality. Nyx Matte Bronzer also looked too orange for a contour. This really is perfect for the price. I'd say its actually comparable to Nars Laguna or It Cosmetics Sculpting Kit.

I bought this after seeing online that it's a knock-off for the NARS Orgasm/Laguna Blush & Bronzer Duo. Now I don't know what I would do without it. I use this for everyday wear and contouring.

Presentation and value are great. Comes in a black mirror compact and sells for about $4 CAD at Target & some larger Loblaws. It's odorless, long-lasting and goes on effortlessly.

Some of the drawbacks were the blush did not have the same shimmer as Orgasm does and the blush gets discoloured after a few uses. It's also a warm palette so I tend not to use it in winter.

on 12/4/2014 4:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I'm officially obsessed I love this product it's awesome it contours my face perfectly I have it in st. Lucia I wanna try the Turks & Caicos cause I can go a little dark I haven't used the nars one but the packaging looks the same and the price you can't beat

The blush looks great on my skin.With the bronzer i notice it made me look a little orange and it is a little dark with my skin color in the winter. In the summer it will great. Warning when putting on go light. They both are VERY pigmented.

on 11/20/2014 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I first bought this in st lucia and really liked it, i have olive skin so i thought turks n caicos would be good. Just recieved it in the mail and WOW its beautiful shades. Turks n caicos will look soo good in summer with a tan!

on 11/15/2014 3:29:00 AM

This is one of my HG products that I use on my face on a daily basis. Every time ELF has a big sale I always make sure I pick up 3 or 4 of these. This is a pretty good dupe for the Nars one as I have used that before as well, but the formulation is a bit different. The Nars is a lot more finely milled, whereas this one is a lot more powdery. I use the bronzer to bronze my face with a larger brush and then contour with a smaller angled brush, then dust on the blush. I always get compliments on this duo together and people always ask me what I am wearing. They are also really shocked when I tell them that it is ELF and that it costed $1.50 (haha). This stuff works really well for me and lasts all day. However, some of my friends who have bought it upon my recommendation are not as big of a fan because it doesn't seem to last as long on them. They told me that it basically lasts for 2 hours and then disappears. I guess it's not for everyone, but for me it is something I can't live without!

on 11/12/2014 4:04:00 PM

I bought this duo online from the E.l.f website. Personally, I like E.l.f products but this duo didnt do it for me. The blush is too red for my skin tone and it is super pigmented, so a light hand is definitely needed. I like when you able to build up the blush but with this you really cant, with one swipe its full on color. The bronzer is a perfect match for my skin tone but it looks so splotchy on my face by the end of the day. The NYC bronzer in SUNNY is much better quality and the staying power is much better as well as Rimmel 002 in SUN BRONZE.

on 11/12/2014 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Not a horrible compact but not my favorite either. Bronzer seemed a little muddy on my cool, fair face but I think if applied with a light hand, it'd be ok. Blush seemed sparkly and gave an ok color, although those who hate shine do not give this a try because it gives of a shine to the cheeks.

Popular Blush Products