E.L.F. Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate. MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492 CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007).

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I recently got this in St.Lucia for my birthday and it is my favorite thing in my makeup box! I have the most awkward skin tone ever (an weird pale olive w/yellow undertones, thanks winter.) and this has been the first pink that actually looks good on me. The bronzer is just the right shade for any kind of contouring and both the blush and bronzer will look even better in the summer! I will definitely be buying this again. Great pigment, great quality, with a low price.

on 2/1/2015 12:21:00 PM

$3 dupe for Nars Orgasm/Laguna. Although the blush here is more of a dupe for Nars Deep Throat (peachy pink with more pink), and the bronzer a tad darker than Laguna. Both products have shimmer in them. Very practical palette with a huge mirror. I took this travelling so many times, and loved it's super sturdy compact. I have to admit that the blush/bronzer are on the powdery side of things, and they do rub off fairly easily (which is not a concern for my Nars Orgasm/Laguna). However, for what you pay, this stuff is the bomb!

I don't use an all over bronzer, so the dark shade doesn't bother me, it's perfect for contouring applied with a light hand. The blush is beautiful to wear everyday, and is also super pigmented. I have a backup already and will continue to purchase when I run out!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have this in St. Lucia. I'm very pale and when I use a small amount of product both of the powders look good on my skin, something that is unusual for me as often contouring/bronzing powder will make me look muddy.

The blush is very pretty and natural. The bronzer is a bit hard to blend, but it is also a good product. You can't expect miracles from E.L.F., but this product is worth the value and does its job well.

on 1/12/2015 3:03:00 AM

I bought these in all 3 color combos and liked the St. Lucia the best. The Antigua blush was too glittery for me, although the color is nice. The TurksCaicos is a nice color set but the bronzer is a little too dark for me. I would have to use it lightly in order for me to wear it. The quality is good for the money you paid, but being how I like to change my cosmetics selections often, I probably would not repurchase.

on 1/9/2015 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This does not compare to Tarte Park Avenue Princess, and the blush is glittery, but it is definitely worth buying. For the price you can buy 2 backups and still not spend as much as one Park Avenue Princess. If you are ghostly pale in the winter like me, the blush shows up fine. If you work in a formal setting I would skip the sparkly blush, but if you use it sparingly it is fine. The bronzer is not a dupe for anything high end, but I would not skip it.

I love the bronzer in this but I hate the blush. It is not pigmented enough for me. WNR

on 12/20/2014 12:54:00 PM

I don't really use the blush so this review is just for the bronzer. This is such such such a great drugstore find. I was pretty on the fence about this but it was just $3 at Target so I figured why not. First of all, the packaging is pretty average for the low price. The powder itself was really hard and condensed and it was kind of hard to pick up on the brush but that ended up making the results look alot more natural. The actual bronzer looked shimmery in the packaging but it goes on skin very smooth and matte. It is highly pigmented and looks very "shadowy" which is perfect for contouring. Its been so hard to find a good drugstore contour and it turns out the best was the cheapest! I had purchased Covergirl Instant Cheekbones and that was just a cheap product that was very low quality. Nyx Matte Bronzer also looked too orange for a contour. This really is perfect for the price. I'd say its actually comparable to Nars Laguna or It Cosmetics Sculpting Kit.

I bought this after seeing online that it's a knock-off for the NARS Orgasm/Laguna Blush & Bronzer Duo. Now I don't know what I would do without it. I use this for everyday wear and contouring.

Presentation and value are great. Comes in a black mirror compact and sells for about $4 CAD at Target & some larger Loblaws. It's odorless, long-lasting and goes on effortlessly.

Some of the drawbacks were the blush did not have the same shimmer as Orgasm does and the blush gets discoloured after a few uses. It's also a warm palette so I tend not to use it in winter.

on 12/4/2014 4:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I'm officially obsessed I love this product it's awesome it contours my face perfectly I have it in st. Lucia I wanna try the Turks & Caicos cause I can go a little dark I haven't used the nars one but the packaging looks the same and the price you can't beat

The blush looks great on my skin.With the bronzer i notice it made me look a little orange and it is a little dark with my skin color in the winter. In the summer it will great. Warning when putting on go light. They both are VERY pigmented.

Video Reviews & Tutorials