July 28, 2014 | 960 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2014 12:27:00 PM More reviews by senseiashley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was scared to buy this product at first because I thought that the blush wouldn't be pigmented enough for my tan skin, but after hearing all the good things about it and seeing that it was only $3, I bought it in St. Lucia. So glad I decided to do it!

I tried it out as soon as I got home. The blush is so gorgeous and is actually very pigmented! I had to put on a little, tiny bit more than I usually do with my other blush since I'm a bit darker, but that's not a problem at all. It's so natural and I can easily build up. Does not make me look like I got slapped in the face at all. The bronzer is great for contouring and isn't muddy or dirty looking at all. Also, there's little to no fall out when I use it. Best of all, it comes in this cute compact and has a nice sized mirror. Definitely a must have in my makeup bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2014 2:26:00 PM More reviews by pollyina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am a big fan of ELF - great value quality make up is never a miss. This blush and bronzer duo is like a high end product - it reminds me of NARS so much, although it costs about 3. The packaging is so elegant and pretty, in nice, black compact, very comfortable.
I have it in shade "Turks & Caicos", only ordered it as St. Lucia shade was out of stock, but definately not regret it. I love the blusher in this duo - It is so pigmented, lasts all day and adds nice glow to my face. I get break outs after using blusher but this is the only one that does not give me any breakouts. I use the bronzer when contouring, but it is very dark on my face, but it looks great when I am tanned. I would definately recommend this product, it is a must have, such great value and does wonders!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2014 8:57:00 PM More reviews by courtisane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

So pigmented! I got Antigua and the shimmers scared me at first but they do not show up that much on the face. Love this blush and bronzer!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2014 6:22:00 PM More reviews by vivthai

I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't like this product. I do think it is something to buy for its price. Its blush is so bad. The color doesn't show and the bronzer is very warm and almost can be seen as the orange type of bronzers.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/31/2014 7:48:00 PM More reviews by Mviera4

Bought this after reading great reviews. I have tried many elf products and I either love them or hate them, this is definitely a hate. I was excited for this product after reading all the hype but wasn't pleased. There is absolutely no color pay off and it's super shimmery. I have tried the single elf blushes in the past and I like those, but this was a dud for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2014 10:24:00 PM More reviews by sweet_like_honey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I'm SHOCKED at the amazing color payoff of this dirt cheap blush and bronzer combo. The blush is the perfect warm pink with peach undertones- not too glittery or shimmery. The bronzer is a warm medium brown- perfect for contouring. For reference, I'm an NC35-40 skin tone.

The powder itself is very finely milled and soft. It's not chalky at all like the other ELF blushes I've tried. After checking the ingredients, I can see that this has a different formula. This one works great with my oily, acne-prone skin.

I can't believe that this compact only cost me $2.50! I will definitely stock up. It's my new HG every day blush and bronzer. I'll have to put my MAC Matte Bronze up for swap since I doubt I'll ever use it now...

Anyway, I highly recommend trying this product. At under $3, you can't lose!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2014 1:26:00 PM More reviews by Dgast4484

these shades are wonderful and go great with most skin tones, packaging is awesome for such a cheap product. already bought my second.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2014 2:30:00 AM More reviews by Lr1336

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

The bronzer is a light brown that would suit almost any skin tone for contouring. It's nicely pigmented and its staying power is decent. The blush, on the other hand, did not show up on my cheeks very well. It's pretty and subtle but it lacks color when dealing with people with darker skin tones. I think people get this duo for the bronzer anyway, so it is definitely worth it for $3.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 12:16:00 PM More reviews by Rosefairyj

Just buy it! You can not go wrong with this duo. The blush is sooooo pretty and doesn't make my fair skin and pink undertones go crazy like some I've tried. The peachy pink color has a subtle shimmer but not in an unattractive way. The bronzer is very pigmented but can be sheered out to suit fair skin tones like mine. I feel the colors can be built or sheered to fit so many skin tones and for $3 your not losing much if it doesn't suit you.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2014 6:57:00 PM More reviews by LovelyThistle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I was so surprised at this blush/contour powder. I am fair and these shades blend well without being muddy or overly sparkly. The blush works well with cool and warm color palettes. This may not have enough pigment for medium or darker skin tones but for fair skin it is great.