August 2, 2014 | 940 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Extra Volume Collagen mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2013 3:36:00 PM More reviews by EXOticAngelInspirit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

after using this mascara i noticed how my lashes felt softer and looked longer and fuller. i really love this product. it gives me a natural look when i wear it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2013 11:10:00 AM More reviews by KatWKSF

This is my all-time favorite (non-organic) mascara. I have very light colored lashes that are damaged, broken, and in same cases missing from years of wearing falsies and extensions. This product layers up so well as to make it look like I actually have a full, thick, even fan of lashes on each eye. It sets quicky, so I don't have to worry about embarassing little dots of product up near by browbones. My only concern was, that after using this consistently for a year or so, my lashes started breaking. It could have been a coincidence, but it was one reason I switched to using natural make-up products. But I do keep a tube of this always on hand for those mornings when I am just NOT in the mood to struggle with my natural mascara to try to get those incredible results. It's the mascara that I would switch back to instantly if I no longer used a natural product.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2013 3:22:00 PM More reviews by MissTheSweetest

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

An ok mascara.
I used this without curling my lashes first, so hopefully better next time.

Pros: great packaging
Love the brush!
Clumps aren't too bad

Cons: flakes!
Not much length
A little clumpy
A little gloopy

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2013 7:16:00 AM More reviews by teatimeismetime

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is by far my favourite mascara! I have quite long, dark eyelashes but they're not that thick. I find most mascara clump them together so it looks like I have at most three thick eyelashes. This product gives it both length and volume and I quite like a dramatic look.

I've bought this repeatedly for a while and decided lately to go experimenting again, needless to say my new purchases were used a handful of times each and I was straight back to this. I've never had issues with clumping or flaking however I do get smudging after a long day's wear. It's something I'm willing to compromise on for how good it is. I'm nearly out so I'm considering buying the waterproof version and see if this combats the smudging.

I can understand how people with shorter or fair lashes wouldn't be a fan but I would highly recommend this if you're a fan of wire brushes and have long, dark lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 2:55:00 PM More reviews by colorcollapse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this mascara! Really makes my lashes look amazing. Easy to remove and doesn't flake.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2013 1:38:00 PM More reviews by etternax

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Good mascara all around with soufflé like texture. I have naturally thick long lashes and need something to lengthen, define, and curl a bit more. I am not after a volumizing mascara although this gives the right volume, nothing too much. Not clumpy because it is wet and gets better after a few uses, the wand is fluffy but a bit big, and the colour brown is very natural and easy to remove.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2013 1:27:00 PM More reviews by Jenhaas504

I love this mascara, I buy it over and over and if I ever venture off I always come back to this one! It thickens my lashes soooo nicely, I put 2 coats of this on and then 1 coat of Lorac Pro mascara for length. It's less the. $10 a bottle and I will use it until they discontinue it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2013 11:25:00 AM More reviews by Jessica24601

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I was looking for thick and got it. I have 2 coats on only and have exactly the look I was after. I love the brush. LOVE the packaging and that click to know that the mascara is sealed. I find it light weight on the eye lids considering...I got it for only $7.90 on sale, but will re purchase when I run out at the regular price (of course, as a second sale may never occur). If you want lashes that look thick and full, this one is perfect. I also like that it was easy to take off. Now I feel like I wasted so much $$ on Voluminous, Almay, Rimmel and CG as I only see myself in this one. It is not for everyone though. If you want length I would suggest Voluminous. It reminds me of Lancome's Eyetencils I believe it (was) called, or a Lancome brand I used to buy years ago that dis-continued. I give it 4 Lippies and not 5, only because I have this feeling that it will dry out fast like all other L'oreal mascaras tend to do. We ll have to see.

UPDATE: I love(d) this mascara but was and am disapointed that it DRIED up on me after only about 3 wks. I will not re-purchase and will go with Rimmel Scandal Eyes Curve Alert or Maybelline's Falsies now for that thick lushes appearance. Sorry L'oreal, you just dry too promptly.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/28/2013 9:58:00 AM More reviews by ventricle

I swear, I only had this mascara for about 2 weeks, and it completely dried up. Not because I was leaving the lid off, or leaving the wand lying around, or anything like that - I was using it normally, the way anybody would a mascara.

I live in New Zealand and I brought this from a drugstore, where it was about $40 (NZD). I was really excited to try it out, it sounded amazing, and for the price, I expected it to be. Bitter disappointment ensued. I have long, curved lashes, and it just left them a matted clumpy mess. I don't mind thick, and I don't mind mildly clumpy, but when a mascara ends up making you look like you only have 3 eyelashes on your face? That's outrageous. To use it, I'd have to wipe 90% of the product on the wand off and it was still terribly underwhelming, giving me no extra length, or thickness.

Then, after a week's use, it began drying up, and hardening. In another weeks time, the wand's brush was it's own matted clumpy hardened mess, and the product was totally unusable. I cannot believe I was charged $40 for something that a $2 product probably could have out-shone, and that only lasted me two weeks, if that long.

Horrible, horrible product. Without a doubt THE WORST product I have ever used in the last 10 years or so. Wouldn't recommend to my worst enemy.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2013 2:50:00 AM More reviews by Tay8000

I love this mascara. I normally use it in combination with another mascara; loreal voluminous. It makes my eye lashes look thick and long. It's also good on its own if your wanting a more natural look. This is my go to mascara from now on.