October 24, 2014 | 1454 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Extra Volume Collagen mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2013 6:17:00 PM More reviews by samie202

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is not the best mascara. One coat makes makes it look like your natural lashes just a bit intensified. A second coat makes them darker and more full. What I dont like is that it doesn't lengthen your lashes. And it's about average price about $8. I would buy again, but I would use another mascara to lengthen.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2013 1:06:00 PM More reviews by Giggles13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Well after all my researching on a new mascara to buy (since my maybelline the rocket ran out) I chose one and it's loreal voluminous extra volume collagen. I was so happy when I got it because I haven't been using mascara for a while so when I got home I opened the package and tried it out but to my surprise I accidentally got it in black brown:( I was so mad at myself for not looking at the color before buying it so with now low spirits I still tried it on and to my surprise when I put the mascara on my lashes it looked black :) it wasn't super black but it was black enough to satisfy me. But that's not the best part of this mascara :) this mascara gave me crazy length and lots of volume. This mascara I could honestly say is better than the voluminous one because this one doesn't clump gives me length and volume like that honestly shocked me, I kept looking at my lashes and still couldn't believe how long and full they looked. Overall I love this mascara after one day and I would repurchase it but this time in black ;) and I also love the tube it's mostly all black except for the golden loreal but I still love it it looks so sleek and sexy xD like it doesn't even look like a loreal mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2013 3:36:00 PM More reviews by EXOticAngelInspirit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

after using this mascara i noticed how my lashes felt softer and looked longer and fuller. i really love this product. it gives me a natural look when i wear it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2013 11:10:00 AM More reviews by KatWKSF

This is my all-time favorite (non-organic) mascara. I have very light colored lashes that are damaged, broken, and in same cases missing from years of wearing falsies and extensions. This product layers up so well as to make it look like I actually have a full, thick, even fan of lashes on each eye. It sets quicky, so I don't have to worry about embarassing little dots of product up near by browbones. My only concern was, that after using this consistently for a year or so, my lashes started breaking. It could have been a coincidence, but it was one reason I switched to using natural make-up products. But I do keep a tube of this always on hand for those mornings when I am just NOT in the mood to struggle with my natural mascara to try to get those incredible results. It's the mascara that I would switch back to instantly if I no longer used a natural product.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2013 3:22:00 PM More reviews by MissTheSweetest

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

An ok mascara.
I used this without curling my lashes first, so hopefully better next time.

Pros: great packaging
Love the brush!
Clumps aren't too bad

Cons: flakes!
Not much length
A little clumpy
A little gloopy

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2013 7:16:00 AM More reviews by teatimeismetime

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is by far my favourite mascara! I have quite long, dark eyelashes but they're not that thick. I find most mascara clump them together so it looks like I have at most three thick eyelashes. This product gives it both length and volume and I quite like a dramatic look.

I've bought this repeatedly for a while and decided lately to go experimenting again, needless to say my new purchases were used a handful of times each and I was straight back to this. I've never had issues with clumping or flaking however I do get smudging after a long day's wear. It's something I'm willing to compromise on for how good it is. I'm nearly out so I'm considering buying the waterproof version and see if this combats the smudging.

I can understand how people with shorter or fair lashes wouldn't be a fan but I would highly recommend this if you're a fan of wire brushes and have long, dark lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 2:55:00 PM More reviews by colorcollapse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this mascara! Really makes my lashes look amazing. Easy to remove and doesn't flake.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2013 1:38:00 PM More reviews by etternax

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Good mascara all around with soufflé like texture. I have naturally thick long lashes and need something to lengthen, define, and curl a bit more. I am not after a volumizing mascara although this gives the right volume, nothing too much. Not clumpy because it is wet and gets better after a few uses, the wand is fluffy but a bit big, and the colour brown is very natural and easy to remove.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2013 1:27:00 PM More reviews by Jenhaas504

I love this mascara, I buy it over and over and if I ever venture off I always come back to this one! It thickens my lashes soooo nicely, I put 2 coats of this on and then 1 coat of Lorac Pro mascara for length. It's less the. $10 a bottle and I will use it until they discontinue it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2013 11:25:00 AM More reviews by Jessica24601

I was looking for thick and got it. I have 2 coats on only and have exactly the look I was after. I love the brush. LOVE the packaging and that click to know that the mascara is sealed. I find it light weight on the eye lids considering...I got it for only $7.90 on sale, but will re purchase when I run out at the regular price (of course, as a second sale may never occur). If you want lashes that look thick and full, this one is perfect. I also like that it was easy to take off. Now I feel like I wasted so much $$ on Voluminous, Almay, Rimmel and CG as I only see myself in this one. It is not for everyone though. If you want length I would suggest Voluminous. It reminds me of Lancome's Eyetencils I believe it (was) called, or a Lancome brand I used to buy years ago that dis-continued. I give it 4 Lippies and not 5, only because I have this feeling that it will dry out fast like all other L'oreal mascaras tend to do. We ll have to see.

UPDATE: I love(d) this mascara but was and am disapointed that it DRIED up on me after only about 3 wks. I will not re-purchase and will go with Rimmel Scandal Eyes Curve Alert or Maybelline's Falsies now for that thick lushes appearance. Sorry L'oreal, you just dry too promptly.