December 19, 2014 | 1601 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Extra Volume Collagen mascara

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2013 10:19:00 PM More reviews by Jexka

This is one of my favorite mascaras ever. I like big, dramatic lashes, and this totally delivers that. This gives awesome length and volume, and it also really separates and fans out the lashes. I love that I can get a really dramatic effect with just two coats and I don't have to pile on layer after layer. Several times while wearing this I was asked if I had false lashes on, which to me is the ultimate compliment in regards to a mascara! And if the way this made my lashes look wasn't enough, this also never flakes or smudges. It can get clumpy if you're not careful with your application, but I've only had that happen a few times. I love the brush -- it has natural bristles, not plastic/rubber ones, and the brush is the perfect size in my opinion...a little on the bigger side, but it's not massive. Also, the formula is perfect as well -- it's not too wet and not too dry. Highly highly recommend this to anyone who likes crazy dramatic lashes everyday!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2013 12:40:00 PM More reviews by pinknika

I was looking for a big great fake lashes looking mascara, while I think this has the potential for some big awesome lashes, I think the formula needs to be tweaked. It flakes a lot, and I am not sure of because of the amount I brushed on, I layered it a lot, so I think it just got too dry and heavy and just crumbled off as the night went on. I still really love L'oreal mascaras, specifically the Voluminous in the curved brush. Not sure why I just didn't buy that, but I won't be repurchasing this.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 4:17:00 AM More reviews by RedLipsBlackHair

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this mascara. the brush is perfect and so is the formula; It thickens my lashes and gives them lots of volume. This is my favorite mascara now. Used to be Sephora Lash Plumper but I found this works better.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2013 6:17:00 PM More reviews by samie202

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is not the best mascara. One coat makes makes it look like your natural lashes just a bit intensified. A second coat makes them darker and more full. What I dont like is that it doesn't lengthen your lashes. And it's about average price about $8. I would buy again, but I would use another mascara to lengthen.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2013 1:06:00 PM More reviews by Giggles13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Well after all my researching on a new mascara to buy (since my maybelline the rocket ran out) I chose one and it's loreal voluminous extra volume collagen. I was so happy when I got it because I haven't been using mascara for a while so when I got home I opened the package and tried it out but to my surprise I accidentally got it in black brown:( I was so mad at myself for not looking at the color before buying it so with now low spirits I still tried it on and to my surprise when I put the mascara on my lashes it looked black :) it wasn't super black but it was black enough to satisfy me. But that's not the best part of this mascara :) this mascara gave me crazy length and lots of volume. This mascara I could honestly say is better than the voluminous one because this one doesn't clump gives me length and volume like that honestly shocked me, I kept looking at my lashes and still couldn't believe how long and full they looked. Overall I love this mascara after one day and I would repurchase it but this time in black ;) and I also love the tube it's mostly all black except for the golden loreal but I still love it it looks so sleek and sexy xD like it doesn't even look like a loreal mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2013 3:36:00 PM More reviews by EXOticAngelInspirit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

after using this mascara i noticed how my lashes felt softer and looked longer and fuller. i really love this product. it gives me a natural look when i wear it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2013 11:10:00 AM More reviews by KatWKSF

This is my all-time favorite (non-organic) mascara. I have very light colored lashes that are damaged, broken, and in same cases missing from years of wearing falsies and extensions. This product layers up so well as to make it look like I actually have a full, thick, even fan of lashes on each eye. It sets quicky, so I don't have to worry about embarassing little dots of product up near by browbones. My only concern was, that after using this consistently for a year or so, my lashes started breaking. It could have been a coincidence, but it was one reason I switched to using natural make-up products. But I do keep a tube of this always on hand for those mornings when I am just NOT in the mood to struggle with my natural mascara to try to get those incredible results. It's the mascara that I would switch back to instantly if I no longer used a natural product.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2013 3:22:00 PM More reviews by MissTheSweetest

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

An ok mascara.
I used this without curling my lashes first, so hopefully better next time.

Pros: great packaging
Love the brush!
Clumps aren't too bad

Cons: flakes!
Not much length
A little clumpy
A little gloopy

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2013 7:16:00 AM More reviews by teatimeismetime

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is by far my favourite mascara! I have quite long, dark eyelashes but they're not that thick. I find most mascara clump them together so it looks like I have at most three thick eyelashes. This product gives it both length and volume and I quite like a dramatic look.

I've bought this repeatedly for a while and decided lately to go experimenting again, needless to say my new purchases were used a handful of times each and I was straight back to this. I've never had issues with clumping or flaking however I do get smudging after a long day's wear. It's something I'm willing to compromise on for how good it is. I'm nearly out so I'm considering buying the waterproof version and see if this combats the smudging.

I can understand how people with shorter or fair lashes wouldn't be a fan but I would highly recommend this if you're a fan of wire brushes and have long, dark lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 2:55:00 PM More reviews by colorcollapse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this mascara! Really makes my lashes look amazing. Easy to remove and doesn't flake.