April 16, 2014 | 1570 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Moisture Renew - Nude Delight

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2013 6:19:00 PM More reviews by classic33

I love this lipstick! Not only is it a beautiful color but it feels amazing on the lips too! The color is more of a pinky/rosy nude but not too noticeable of those colors but it is still a natural nude rather than a concealer nude so it is perfect for all skin tones! It feel nice and light and moisturizing as well! You can't beat the price or the product so I highly recommend giving this a try!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2013 11:43:00 AM More reviews by satin828

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love the entire Moisture Renew line, both lipsticks and lip glosses. The products stay true to the name and are very moisturizing. No dryness, and no weird white lines. The coverage is good, the texture is nice, the lasting power is decent, and the colours are beautiful. This shade is no exception; it's the perfect matte nude lipstick. While the colour a bit paler than my natural lip colour, it still looks very natural on me. I imagine it would look even better on someone with lighter skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2013 7:46:00 PM More reviews by KelliaC

Thank you MUA reviewers! I purchased this recently and where has this been my entire life! Usually, nudes don't look good on me, but this is an amazing beige-nude, which doesn't wash my face out and make me look like a zombie. It's very moisturizing and the more you put on, the better it looks. It reminds me of Freckletone from MAC, but way more moisturizing. I got the last one at Target, but Rimmel really nailed it with this nude! It's going to become my HG nude lipstick and will definitely repurchase!!!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2013 10:24:00 AM More reviews by Parisa909

99% of the time I hardly wear nudes, but when I want to, Nude Delight is my go-to. It's a nude with peachy undertones, and very flattering on my NC25 complexion. Good pigmentation, glides evenly on the lips and lasts a decent amount of time. I much prefer it to Freckletone lipstick. Excellent everyday lipstick for any occasion.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2013 9:27:00 AM More reviews by cwabby

This is such a beautiful nude lipstick on my NC 42 skin. It looks best over a lipliner and gives me a beautiful baby bardot look. Also the lipstick is pretty moisturising. If used with a lipbrush and layered and blotted, it lasts for a few hours. I don't know how well it holds up while eating or drinking but I suspect that reapplication will be needed.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2013 9:30:00 PM More reviews by asmolkin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is my holy grail lipstick. love everything about it. a peachy-toned nude on my skintone looks so flattering. I wear this ALL the time. Love this shade. unbelievable. i usually pair it with any pink blush of my liking. i think it is attractive to have a nude lip and pink cheeks or vice versa, not matchy match.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2013 4:47:00 PM More reviews by hellokatie1618

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have NC30 skin and this is the only nude color that doesn't make me look like I'm sick. It is very moisturizing and has good color payoff.You also can't beat the price. The only thing I have a problem with is the weird rose scent. I hate it. But you can't be picky when it comes to a cheap product.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2013 7:11:00 PM More reviews by Complectus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this shade of lipstick, looks great when applied and very natural. Only complaint is that it doesn't last too long. I find I have to reapply it about every 45 minutes which isn't ideal. Overall, great lipstick if you don't mind reapplying.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2013 3:51:00 PM More reviews by autumneve22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this color because it was 40% off at Rite Aid and I had just looked at an article singing its praises. Unfortunately, I was disappointed. The color is just too peachy and warm for my skin tone and was not the type of nude that I am searching for to compliment my smokey-eye makeup look.

The scent is pleasant and it did moisturize, so I am planning on going back to Rite Aid and trying another color. However, I would not buy this color again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by avastefani

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Perfect nude color to go with dramatic eyes and moisturizing also which is a plus.