July 22, 2014 | 2378 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Moisture Renew - Nude Delight

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2013 7:53:00 AM More reviews by puchki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this colour-its pretty much the ultimate Nude for me and I can't find a proper dupe in the more upscale brands. Its creamy and somehow doesn't wash out my pale skin like most other nudes. One issue-I have slight discolouration in my teeth and this tends to bring out that yellow undertone but that has been my experience with most softer shades.
It also works really well with other colours and blends really well with stronger pinks and reds for when you're looking to tone it down just a little.
I do dislike the packaging immensely and plan on figuring out a way to take the lipstick out of the case(like a refill) and fit it into one of those Paul & Joe lipstick cases!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2013 10:30:00 PM More reviews by ichigocutie

I LOVE this lipstick! I love nude lipstick but I prefer the one with warm undertone to compliment my warm yellow undertone skin and this lipstick looks very nice on me. The shade is peachy warm and it makes my lips look fuller. I have pigmented lips and on me its not as opaque as I wish it could be but I can always layer it. I do think its not that moisturizing oddly enough I think my rimmel Kate matte lipstick collection #14 is more moisturizing on the lips than this. Will definitely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2013 2:19:00 AM More reviews by ohhhleslie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Overall I like this lipstick, but it's not as opaque as I'd like. It is a warm toned peachy type nude and it looks really nice on my NC20 skin. Other nudes I've tried in the past have made me look sickly and dead but this color really compliments my skin tone. I'm not sure if I'd purchase it again since I never wear it on it's own, I mainly use it mixed with other lipsticks or with a different colored gloss on top. It does tend to settle into fine lines for me at times but it truly is a nice color so I would recommend it . Also , it does have a really strong "old lady" smell, but I like old school scents so I'm ok with it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2013 6:19:00 PM More reviews by classic33

I love this lipstick! Not only is it a beautiful color but it feels amazing on the lips too! The color is more of a pinky/rosy nude but not too noticeable of those colors but it is still a natural nude rather than a concealer nude so it is perfect for all skin tones! It feel nice and light and moisturizing as well! You can't beat the price or the product so I highly recommend giving this a try!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2013 11:43:00 AM More reviews by satin828

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love the entire Moisture Renew line, both lipsticks and lip glosses. The products stay true to the name and are very moisturizing. No dryness, and no weird white lines. The coverage is good, the texture is nice, the lasting power is decent, and the colours are beautiful. This shade is no exception; it's the perfect matte nude lipstick. While the colour a bit paler than my natural lip colour, it still looks very natural on me. I imagine it would look even better on someone with lighter skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2013 7:46:00 PM More reviews by KelliaC

Thank you MUA reviewers! I purchased this recently and where has this been my entire life! Usually, nudes don't look good on me, but this is an amazing beige-nude, which doesn't wash my face out and make me look like a zombie. It's very moisturizing and the more you put on, the better it looks. It reminds me of Freckletone from MAC, but way more moisturizing. I got the last one at Target, but Rimmel really nailed it with this nude! It's going to become my HG nude lipstick and will definitely repurchase!!!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2013 10:24:00 AM More reviews by Parisa909

99% of the time I hardly wear nudes, but when I want to, Nude Delight is my go-to. It's a nude with peachy undertones, and very flattering on my NC25 complexion. Good pigmentation, glides evenly on the lips and lasts a decent amount of time. I much prefer it to Freckletone lipstick. Excellent everyday lipstick for any occasion.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2013 9:27:00 AM More reviews by cwabby

This is such a beautiful nude lipstick on my NC 42 skin. It looks best over a lipliner and gives me a beautiful baby bardot look. Also the lipstick is pretty moisturising. If used with a lipbrush and layered and blotted, it lasts for a few hours. I don't know how well it holds up while eating or drinking but I suspect that reapplication will be needed.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2013 9:30:00 PM More reviews by asmolkin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is my holy grail lipstick. love everything about it. a peachy-toned nude on my skintone looks so flattering. I wear this ALL the time. Love this shade. unbelievable. i usually pair it with any pink blush of my liking. i think it is attractive to have a nude lip and pink cheeks or vice versa, not matchy match.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2013 4:47:00 PM More reviews by hellokatie1618

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have NC30 skin and this is the only nude color that doesn't make me look like I'm sick. It is very moisturizing and has good color payoff.You also can't beat the price. The only thing I have a problem with is the weird rose scent. I hate it. But you can't be picky when it comes to a cheap product.