Laura Geller Real Deal Full Coverage Cream Concealer

4.1

All shades may contain:Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Isohexadecane, Diisopropyl Adipate, Calcium Carbonate, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Beeswax, Dextrin Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Water, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Chromium Oxide Greens, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Ultramarines.

This stuff is awesome. I'm Italian and have the curse of the dark circles. The smallest dot covers both my eyes. The only downside is that if you put too much on it WILL start creasing, which is why I only gave it a four. It blends fairly easy and looks really natural.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

So I just tried this for under eye, it creased in 10 minutes, I was trying to find the creasless on
LM makes, the only place I could find it is QVC, Real deal is not meant for under eye. I took mine back, plus its very drying

I very much like this concealer. I have a lighter olive complexion and oily skin. I have awful dark circles under my eyes. This does a fabulous job of covering them and the medium shade is perfect for me. If you use too much of this, it will look cakey. You only need the tiniest bit- which makes the price not bad at all. A tube of this lasts me forever !

a little goes along way. its fantastic although the packaging is.small in size it'll last forever !!!! best concealer ever

It is a decent concealer - Not so much for the under eyes, though. This product became slightly greasy, and did not do a good job at covering the under eye circles. But in general, it was good at covering some of the darker spots on my face.

I was quite sticker shocked at Ulta, but decided to plunk down the cash due to the all the rave reviews. I knew this would be on the thick side and hoped it would be just the thing to cover up the lovely broken capillaries on either side of my nose. I selected "LIGHT" and it is, in fact, too light. Also, it can absolutely look cakey. You really only need the tiniest dab. As for covering up my broken capillaries...it does a fairly impressive job. It also does an OK job on under-eye circles (but again, it's easy to use too much and end up with a cakey finish). Will probably repurchase.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

One of my holy Grails. Why? Because it does not look cakey, and after it dries, it won't crease. It is not dry nor oily and just the perfect consistency. Has good coverage and you can layer it well. The packaging is a tube so it is very hygenic and it does not dry out. Definitely a Must try!!

This concealer is ok for the face, but not for my pinky toned skin. The lightest shade if very yellow / beige. It definitely does cover, but I would NEVER use this under my eyes. I tried it a few different ways on my dark circles, and it looked TERRIBLE every time. Cakey... yes, Settled into creases and lines... yes, dried to a powdery finish that looked fake.... yes!! This does work great on any red patches or the occasional blemish though! I mean really well! You just have to work a little to blend it with your foundation. (it does tend to look dry on pimples, especially if the area is already dry)

Very concentrated..so a little dab will definitely do ya! This has great staying power. It covers my mild undereye circles completely and the redness around my nose. I picked up a "tester" size of this at Ulta for $10 and honestly, it has lasted me forever. I couldn't imagine buying a full size unless you have got major issues that need covered every day. In all, it's a good product and I'll probably buy it again if I can find another trial size.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This concealer has wonderful coverage, lasts well, and is fairly easy to apply. On me, it is better to conceal blemishes/scars as opposed to the under eye area. So why the measly three lippie review? This concealer just doesn't come in a light enough shade for me. I am NC15-20 and even Light is too dark and too orangey for me.

Top Rated Laura Geller Products