September 30, 2014 | 1625 users online

Concealers - Laura Geller - Real Deal Full Coverage Cream Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2013 7:10:00 PM More reviews by nostalgicbeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was quite sticker shocked at Ulta, but decided to plunk down the cash due to the all the rave reviews. I knew this would be on the thick side and hoped it would be just the thing to cover up the lovely broken capillaries on either side of my nose. I selected "LIGHT" and it is, in fact, too light. Also, it can absolutely look cakey. You really only need the tiniest dab. As for covering up my broken capillaries...it does a fairly impressive job. It also does an OK job on under-eye circles (but again, it's easy to use too much and end up with a cakey finish). Will probably repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by lichi79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

One of my holy Grails. Why? Because it does not look cakey, and after it dries, it won't crease. It is not dry nor oily and just the perfect consistency. Has good coverage and you can layer it well. The packaging is a tube so it is very hygenic and it does not dry out. Definitely a Must try!!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/26/2013 5:44:00 PM More reviews by comet1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This concealer is ok for the face, but not for my pinky toned skin. The lightest shade if very yellow / beige. It definitely does cover, but I would NEVER use this under my eyes. I tried it a few different ways on my dark circles, and it looked TERRIBLE every time. Cakey... yes, Settled into creases and lines... yes, dried to a powdery finish that looked fake.... yes!! This does work great on any red patches or the occasional blemish though! I mean really well! You just have to work a little to blend it with your foundation. (it does tend to look dry on pimples, especially if the area is already dry)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2013 5:01:00 AM More reviews by urstandingonmytoes

Very concentrated..so a little dab will definitely do ya! This has great staying power. It covers my mild undereye circles completely and the redness around my nose. I picked up a "tester" size of this at Ulta for $10 and honestly, it has lasted me forever. I couldn't imagine buying a full size unless you have got major issues that need covered every day. In all, it's a good product and I'll probably buy it again if I can find another trial size.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2013 11:00:00 PM More reviews by CarsickMathNinja

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This concealer has wonderful coverage, lasts well, and is fairly easy to apply. On me, it is better to conceal blemishes/scars as opposed to the under eye area. So why the measly three lippie review? This concealer just doesn't come in a light enough shade for me. I am NC15-20 and even Light is too dark and too orangey for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2013 8:31:00 AM More reviews by LeighS

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this in Light and is a good match for my pale skin. I think this is the first concealer that I can use for both my under eye circles and the rest of my face. I tend to use it under the eyes and around the nose. My skin is quite good. I don't use foundation, just concealer where needed and powder. I put a tiny amount on the back of my hand and apply with a concealer brush. I think it will last a long time because it is very concentrated.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2013 6:22:00 PM More reviews by BrittaBot

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought a tiny tube of this for $10 because I wanted a heavy duty concealer in case I needed one. I tried this under my eyes and around my nose, and I didn't like it for either. Too crepey and thick, hard to layer without cakiness, and it creased around my nose badly. I've used much cheaper concealers under my eyes that looked better than this product (Sonia Kashuk, Rimmel).

It did come in handy one time, though. I had a huge red mark on my chin from a benzoyl peroxide reaction. I think this was the only concealer I had that would have covered it–it was bright red and more than an inch across. This concealer DID cover the redness completely, and it looked pretty natural when powdered over, so even though I'm not completely satisfied with this product, I think it has some uses and probably works well for some people. It's just not the right concealer for my needs.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/2/2013 5:58:00 PM More reviews by ruthaida

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my first Laura Geller purchase from QVC and I am on a constant quest for my HG concealer but this is not the product that would suffice for me. This was expensive however a little bit of the product does go a long way. This concealer blends well and covers somewhat. The packaging seems small for the price and comes in a squeeze bottle with a flip cap (as others have mentioned). It is very creamy and shiny so I use a cover stick over this product to get it more matte. I would not buy again since it is overrated on what it can do and how it performs. I think adding powder to this makes it worse and changes the color. I bought the medium but it is a bit to dark for my olive skin color, which is surprising. I should have gone for the light.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2013 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

This is super thick, extremely pigmented. So te coverage is awesome, but it looks so heavy. Far too heavy for the under eyes. I have this in the shade "Light" which seems well suited for NC15-20. Very yellow. Doesn't work for me, as it looks like a heavy yellow mask when I try to blend it into my under eyes and skin acne.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/2/2012 3:41:00 PM More reviews by linz152

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I just can't get on board with this concealer. I especially can't use it in my undereye area. It is way too thick for that (on me). I have tried using it on blemishes and frankly it's just okay. For reference I use MAC Studio Finish on blemishes, discoloration and acne scars and that was what this was being compared to.