July 28, 2014 | 1767 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Sexy Curves

rated 1 of 5 on 9/17/2013 8:53:00 PM More reviews by chocoimo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got it on sale, so it's fine, but it absolutely straightened out my lashes instead of keeping a curl. Disappointed.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/14/2013 11:52:00 PM More reviews by glamorgurlbeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Worst mascara I have ever tried! I picked this up at walmart for 3$ and I was so excited to try it out but it was nothing but a disappointment! it made my lash's look terrible think and clumped together! It was so hard to get off with out pulling on my lash's

Pros:
i like the packaging
cheap

cons:
Doesn't hold a curl
Impossible to take off
spider lash's

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2013 8:07:00 PM More reviews by lgarwood

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is THE best mascara I have ever tried! I use it so much it's running out, don't you just hate that?? It provides volume, length and gorgeousness for my lashes! The packaging is cute too. The mascara lasts for ages! It doesn't clump. It was the perfect mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2013 8:01:00 PM More reviews by merexoxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This mascara is by far the best drugstore mascara I've ever used. It stays on all day and holds my curl. The really great thing about this mascara is that you don't have to curl your eyelashes before using it. Also, it's quite layerable. Love Love LOVE! <3 :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2013 9:06:00 AM More reviews by Justminick

I really like this mascara. I got it from ocean state job lot in their makeup area, which I know is a crap shoot. Usually I assume if I buy something from there that it was damaged or from a bad batch. Yet, despite all this, I love it. It goes on nicely, doesn't clump, and seems to amplify my lashes in the right way. I can't find this exact one anywhere else, and maybe it's because I have the red bottle and this shows a purple bottle. Maybe that's why it was at Ocean State - they changed the packaging. I want more!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2013 10:40:00 AM More reviews by Dannigiirl

It takes a lot for me to fall in love with a mascara. I'm one who could care less about it, as long as my lashes look amazing. Plus, I'm an experimenter so I love to try new things. I just recently purchased this mascara and scored a great deal. Immediately when I applied it, my lashes already looked longer. The wand is my favorite. Honestly, it looks a little intimidating at first, but once you use it you get the hang of it. Any who, I love the ball shaped end because it allows me to get the inner corner of my lashes without poking my eyeball out and I can get the outer edge of my lash line without getting it all over my eyelids. Take in mind that I already have long and thick lashes, so in the past when applying mascara, I always got mascara all over my face because my lashes would still be wet and it was a mess!! I love love love this and it really accentuates my natural lashes. Please don't discontinue!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/29/2013 6:28:00 AM More reviews by ssomia

this mascara was the worst mascara that i have ever bought. the final result after quite good coating was terrible compared to the mascaras that I have had before.to be honest it gave my lash a good length but my lash looked so sparse because it stuck together and i used a needle to separate them . Also my lash was so harsh and firm and I personally prefer to have soft lash after using a mascara. i think the shape of brush is the most notable downside of this mascara because it causes the lash stick together and looks patchy and scattered.I wont repurchase this product in spite of its good price .

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2013 1:30:00 AM More reviews by schoolgirl101

The packaging is adorable and the brush concept sucked me into buying the product. I have the washable formula and it was amazing at length and volume, but I'm really cautious about wearing mascara that isn't waterproof because of my watery eyes. I'm interested into looking at the waterproof formula considering how much I enjoyed the brush and the application with the washable formula.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2013 12:57:00 AM More reviews by lilmomomo

meh...
my search for a better mascara hasn't stopped yet.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/13/2013 7:38:00 PM More reviews by hollieleesx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This mascara flakes like crazy! It doesn't do a very good job at volumising and just makes my eyelashes look very strange.