April 20, 2014 | 1724 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Bamboo 5 Pieces Brush Set (Mineral Makeup)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2013 1:04:00 PM More reviews by southberry31

I love ecotools brushes and this is no exception. Each of the brushes are soft and each have multiple uses. For example, You can use the powder brush to apply powder, blush and if you have to bronzer. You can use the "shading brush" to blend in concealer or eyeshadow. Same thing goes for the concealer brush, can use it for eyeshadow or concealer. Then there's the baby kabuki brush. It is suitable for powder or blush. I gave the package quality 4 stars because of the little eco friendly pouch. It is not large enough to fit the brushes standing up, therefore you have to place them slanted to fit. Other then that, I have no complaints.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2013 11:47:00 AM More reviews by HoneyP

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Natural stuff...very good and inexpensive brushes

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2013 8:15:00 PM More reviews by beaut1nerdd

I bought this set at Ulta about 3 weeks ago. I Highly recommend this. I have been using this set everyday since my purchase. I mostly use the concealer brush and eye shading brush. I use the other brushes too, but not on a daily basis. The set comes with a Mineral powder brush, a baby kabuki brush, a concealer brush, and an eye shading brush. I use the Loreal true match foundation. I do not use it all over, therefore I just apply it to my need areas (chin and cheeks). Because the bottle does not come with a pump I apply it to my fingers then apply the foundation on my cheeks. Just a dab. I "semi-blend" using the concealer brush. After that I completely blend with the shading brush. I apply my Maybelline stay matte powder with the powder brush and apply a blush with the kabuki brush. I love how the bristles are so soft. They are a breeze to wash. I would repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2013 5:26:00 AM More reviews by kinta80s

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I cannot say enough good things about this very cheap set of brushes. Glides on smoothly, I can barely feel the pressure of the bristles, it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, easy maintenance. Will definitely repurchase like 5 more packs in case someone's birthdays are coming up :)

The cheap ones that I bought from ebay was apparently original :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2012 9:50:00 AM More reviews by mexicancrackles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i love these brushes. They're all so soft and gentle on the skin. The blending brush does an AMAZING job at blending shadows!! I use the powder brush for my mineral foundation, and i use the baby kabuki for blush. The concealer brush is very flat and smooth and doesn't shed, so it really is perfect for depositing concealer onto the skin. I payed around $6 for these brushes, which is extremely cheap considering most brushes here in Australia are usually $10 or more for one brush. Definitely try these out!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2012 9:25:00 PM More reviews by Chloeclover

Great buy! I actually purchased this on eBay for under $5!! At drugstores and etc its about $8-10! Recently bought these for my trip, and they are perfect travel sizes!! Great travel brushes :D! I have been using them daily too for powder and washing them! There is absolutely no shedding, I hope it remains that way... I highly recommend these :D

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2012 6:22:00 PM More reviews by lylalies

Great brushes, I use them every day. I particulary love the kabuki brush, it just blends beautifly my makeup, and the Concealer brush. It's not super precise because of the size, I find, but it works good to cover the area where I have acne scars. I carry the Mineral Powder brush on my bag in case I need touchups and the shading brush to apply a little bit of eye shadow quickly.They are very good quality brushes in my opinion, but I have only own a few Mac, Body Shop and Real Techniques brushes, so I can't compare them to many other brands. I love the price and I love that they are ecological. I would really recommend them to anyone, specially if you don't want to spend a lot of money on brushes or are interested in eco products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2012 10:13:00 PM More reviews by jbeans33

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

There isn't too much more that I can say that has not already been said about these brushes. I use all of the brushes daily and wash them 1 X week. I have had them for about 2 years and they are holding up wonderfully and not one of the brushes has shed a single hair. Overall, these are great for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2012 8:56:00 PM More reviews by Erinite

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Absolutely wonderful brushes. They get the job done, and to boot the brushes are soft and eco-friendly. They're even cruelty free! Even better is that you don't get stuck having to pick little hairs from your face for an hour after you're done applying makeup. That's just a blah factor of other brushes I've used, but not these!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2012 1:26:00 PM More reviews by connieconnie

Definitely love this, I got this little pack in Walmart, those brushes are just soooo soft!!!!
They not expensive at all, easy to carry around when you go for travel.
I would recommand this to anyone!!!!