August 23, 2014 | 1813 users online

Eye Shadow - NARS - Fez

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2011 1:50:00 AM More reviews by yajuwen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I love love this eyeshadow. Great color, wonderful texture, stays all day (I don't need a base for this). However, I really don't know why it cannot survive air traveling. All my Nars eye shadows cracked after "one" flight and this is the worst. This is really an everyday eyeshadow for me, but the fact that I cannot bring it anywhere make it not a perfect product for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2011 7:36:00 PM More reviews by amaizeingndn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

quite possibly my favorite eyeshadow ever. This is such a gorgeous bronze-y brown color, but without a real red tone to it, not copper at all. It also doesn't have any of the glitter that other NARS shades have. It is perfect if you like neutrals, which I do. The texture of the NARS shadows is really smooth and almost creamy, even though they're powders. It's a big pan for the price, and the packaging is very sturdy. I've been wearing this everyday all over the lid and along the lower lashline with a little bit of UD liner in Whiskey and it's super flattering and a sexy but still daytime appropriate smokey eye. Between this and the lip lacquer in Chelsea Girls and their amazing blushes, NARS is quickly becoming my favorite HE brand.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2011 1:12:00 PM More reviews by chiggy5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I would absolutely buy this again and I own quite a few eyeshadows in the brown family but this one applies easliy and is pigmented. The color is a bronze/coppery shade, I sometimes set a brown eyeliner with this to give it a bronzey look, it does'nt have any red/pink or orange tones to it so it can be used to line your eyes without making you look ill. It also works in easily with alot of my other shadows and I'm never left thinking what am I going to use this with.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2011 8:43:00 PM More reviews by londonhermit

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I brought fez because I wanted to see how the NARS single eyeshadow faired against the duo's. Fez is a golden color with more yellow undertones. It applies smoothly and last all day with a base. I like that the color you see in the pan is the color you get on your eyes. However if you own Cordura theres really no need to buy this or galapagos because the colors are so similar.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2010 9:46:00 AM More reviews by jodielauren1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am in awe of this colour, it is the first nars shadow I have purchased, and it certainly won't be the last. The pigmentation is amazing, and the colour payoff is great. Although there is shimmer, there isn't any glitter. The packaging is sleek and in-keeping with other products from the brand. Although it is expensive it is worth it, and the packaging is good quality as is the actual shadow. Definite repurchase and would recommend it to any eyeshadow lovers.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2010 12:06:00 AM More reviews by Truskelo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

AMAZING eyeshadow. I'm a big fan of brown/neutral eyeshadow shades. "Fez" is a beautiful brown/bronze color with a VERY velvety texture, like other reviewers have mentioned.

oh, maybe I wouldn't recommend Fez to people who already own MAC's "Mulch", which is another amazing color. They're pretty much identical. Well, honestly, Fez has a better texture.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2010 12:37:00 AM More reviews by Leslie2877

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE this! This is my absolute favorite eye shadow in the world. The shade almost matches my skin tone, but it actually enhances my complexion when I wear it. I could wear this color alone with some mascara and look amazing. The texture of the shadow is like velvet! It goes on smooth and there is no glitter disco ball syndrome present. I highly recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2010 6:05:00 PM More reviews by chanelmontes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The pigmentation of Fez is superb to where I just need to pat my eyelid twice to get the depth and coverage I need. I heard Nars eye shadows can be a hit or miss, but Fez is definitely a hit. It's so silky and blends so wonderfully and the lovely brownish bronze shade goes perfectly with my brown eyes and dark brown hair. Love the cute singles packaging too. So easier carrying this tiny compact around as opposed to Bobbi's shadows.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2010 6:54:00 PM More reviews by littlemoonbeamm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm a huge fan of nuetral shadows so when I tried Fez I fell in love! It's a rich bronze and it blends like a dream. I have brown eyes and this color enhances them beautifully and I can only imagine it looks gorgeous on blue eyed gals too! I will definately repurchase this amazing shadow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2010 9:47:00 AM More reviews by laqueron1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a golden bronze, coppery, brown color. It's quite nice. Someone said it was a dupe for Urban Decay's Smog, but like the grown up version of it and I have to agree. It's great for a smokey brown look. VERY VERY NICE. The only thing I don't like from NARS eyeshadows, is the price but it's soooo worth it.