October 23, 2014 | 1548 users online

Eyeliner - Rimmel - Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer Pencil

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2013 9:34:00 PM More reviews by highmaintenancepanda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

When I find a product I love, I stick with it and this is one of those products I have been using for years. I love the retractable pencil, I love the sharpener, and I love the smudger on the end.

This stuff is easy to apply, glides on smoothly, has a rich pigment, and lasts all day.

What more could you want?

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2012 4:35:00 PM More reviews by Jglazee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have the gold one. This is so dang waterproof!!!
Whenever I go swimming at the pool, this baby doesn't budge. This definetly will last you all day. Also great if you want to recreate Cinna from The Hunger Games. I will so repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2012 12:40:00 PM More reviews by nell01

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Always looking for a bargain. This is one of them. Fades but easy to reapply.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2012 2:58:00 PM More reviews by ifallingforyou

I got this one in a Black and Brown. This product is amazing. & I only got this for around $5. It is smudgeproof and waterproof, and easy to remove with makeup remove.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2012 11:37:00 AM More reviews by myannabellee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've never actually found a Rimmel product that I like until now.
These eyeliners are great. They are relatively cheap and quite effective. I wouldn't say they are really waterproof at all, but that doesn't bother me. They do fade rather quickly, but are easy to retouch.
I have them in Noir, Purple Shock, Emerald Sparkle, and Deep Ocean. I enjoy them all, but Deep Ocean is my favourite. It is a nice deep blue that is not too '80s tacky. (Though I do love '80s tackiness.)
Good, inexpensive eyeliner in a cool range of colours.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 10:03:00 AM More reviews by maroush

This is amazing on the waterline!! i applied this on my right eye and on the left i had Bourjois Contour Clubbing almost same color and Rimmel lasted so much longer! i actually even forgot to remove the liners before sleeping so when i woke up i was shocked to see Rimmel still looking great!
keeps up to what it claims to be --> waterproof!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2012 3:52:00 AM More reviews by cheetahlicious

I took me a long time to find this eyeliner, I had read the great reviews about how it works well for waterlines but it did not work for me. For the top of the eye lid it is ok it smeared a little bit and in a couple of hours it faded. i will re edit to see how it worked on my waterline, I have only used it on my top lid.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2012 10:42:00 AM More reviews by Tinabear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this eyeliner - I have it in black
it's twisty (love it), it's very much waterproof and I love the smudger at the end.
The only downside is I wish it'd stay on an eeny bit longer
other than that it is hands down my fave and the only eyeliner I currently buy. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 4/28/2012 6:01:00 AM More reviews by cabbagescabbages

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The colour's good, but it goes on uneven, and takes a lot of layering to show up on my skin (I have about a medium brown skin tone). And this is definitely not smudgeproof, within about 15 mintues it starts to fade and transfer to the crease of my eyelid. Because I have to layer so much to get the colour to show up on me, the fading and flaking is really uneven as well, making it look worse. The only good thing about this is the colour, which would be nice, if it could show up on someone who isn't pale.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2012 7:43:00 AM More reviews by raychel2661

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this eyeliner simply because it's the wind-up style and the lead is soft enough that it glides my eyelids quite well, but won't end up smudging all over my lids. I've had this eyeliner in black and brown. I've liked both pigments but I'd like the brown to have less of a reddish tone to it. But what the heck! I'd definitely buy this eyeliner again cause it even has a sharpener when you take the (useless) smudger tip off from the pen body!