Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer Pencil

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Mica, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Polyethylene Teraphthalate, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Magnesium Silicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, C30 45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Propylparaben, Polyurethane 11, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, May Contain (+/-):, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), FD&C Blue 1 Aluminum Lake (CI 42090), FD&C Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake (CI 19140), D&C Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake (CI 19140), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000)

on 6/2/2013 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I picked this up in #290 Precious Gold. This pencil has a crayon end and a smudge brush end. That is really handy to have the tool at the other end. The crayon went on smoothly and had very little drag. It didn't take much effort to get this product applied. The pigment was good and it looks good on my skin tone too. The color lasted for hours and did not fade or smudge off. I am very happy with this purchase and will definitely get another.

on 1/31/2013 3:31:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is the best drugstore eyeliner I've tried so far. It glides on smoothly, and it stays put even without primer. I also love the built-in sharpener.
The only downfall I've noticed is that it tends to clump up on my lashes when lining my lower lid, but it's easily fixed and only noticeable up close.

on 1/2/2013 8:19:00 PM

HG eyeliner! It lines with a consistency I can only describe as a wonderful blend of pencil, gel and liquid. It defines, it makes sharp lines...but if you want...it smudges...it smokes...it's waterproof, and stays on ALL day! I LOVE this!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

When I find a product I love, I stick with it and this is one of those products I have been using for years. I love the retractable pencil, I love the sharpener, and I love the smudger on the end.

This stuff is easy to apply, glides on smoothly, has a rich pigment, and lasts all day.

What more could you want?

on 11/24/2012 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I have the gold one. This is so dang waterproof!!!
Whenever I go swimming at the pool, this baby doesn't budge. This definetly will last you all day. Also great if you want to recreate Cinna from The Hunger Games. I will so repurchase.

on 10/17/2012 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Always looking for a bargain. This is one of them. Fades but easy to reapply.

I got this one in a Black and Brown. This product is amazing. & I only got this for around $5. It is smudgeproof and waterproof, and easy to remove with makeup remove.

on 8/8/2012 11:37:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I've never actually found a Rimmel product that I like until now.
These eyeliners are great. They are relatively cheap and quite effective. I wouldn't say they are really waterproof at all, but that doesn't bother me. They do fade rather quickly, but are easy to retouch.
I have them in Noir, Purple Shock, Emerald Sparkle, and Deep Ocean. I enjoy them all, but Deep Ocean is my favourite. It is a nice deep blue that is not too '80s tacky. (Though I do love '80s tackiness.)
Good, inexpensive eyeliner in a cool range of colours.

on 8/6/2012 10:03:00 AM

This is amazing on the waterline!! i applied this on my right eye and on the left i had Bourjois Contour Clubbing almost same color and Rimmel lasted so much longer! i actually even forgot to remove the liners before sleeping so when i woke up i was shocked to see Rimmel still looking great!
keeps up to what it claims to be --> waterproof!

I took me a long time to find this eyeliner, I had read the great reviews about how it works well for waterlines but it did not work for me. For the top of the eye lid it is ok it smeared a little bit and in a couple of hours it faded. i will re edit to see how it worked on my waterline, I have only used it on my top lid.