Clinique gel blush

4.3

on 8/29/2006 3:51:00 AM

Great for a natural pop of colour that really lifts your face, I love this product in Warm Glow (I'm a PPP with blonde highlights and slate blue eyes). For me it is the best of the cheek stain/gels out there. The tube lasts a long time, once applied it lasts all day, and the packaging is neat and hygenic. Someone at work once said to me, "You always have such a healthy glow, you must drink tons of water and eat really healthily" - but I knew it was really the Clinique gel blush...

on 7/12/2006 12:06:00 PM

I bought this in Warm Glow. I like the color, it gives my cheeks a nice rosy glow. I don't use this everyday so even though the tube is kind of small it has lasted a long time.

on 6/16/2006 7:46:00 PM

HG status, definitely. I have this in honey red and I absolutely adore it. Easy to blend, totally natural color, and it lasts. What more could I ask for???

on 6/11/2006 9:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

What I love about this little gel blush in a tube (not in any order of preference): 1. Ease of application. 2. A little goes a long way. 3. Sanitation of packaging. 4. Portability. 5. Natural glow. 6. The color --I use Black Honey, which goes with any of my warm or cool lip colors. /// This one will be a staple in my little makeup bag.

on 5/3/2006 10:43:00 PM

I have used this for several years and continue using it because it's such an excellent product. I used Orgins "Pinch my Cheeks" for a long time and loved the color it gave me, but the Origins product kept breaking my face out. Clinique's "Honeyed Red" is the same exact color but a gel formulation that does not make me break out. It is very natural looking, and just a great product overall. It has great staying power and gives me that natural flushed look.

on 4/26/2006 2:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

MY HG BLUSH! I have oily skin (hey, I won't wrinkle as fast-- gotta look at the bright side) and this gel blush still stays put, better than any high or low-end blush I've ever tried. I use the color warm glow, and it gives me a natural flush of transparent color, that looks natural. It can be tricky to apply, because once it gets on skin it wants to stick and stay-put, so as long as you're confident about where your blush will sit in relation to your cheekbones (use a tiny dab on your fingertip, and quickly and precisely rub it up and into your skin exactly where you want it)-- you will love the staying power and look of this blush. I got mine on eBay for a cheaper price, and I love it so much, I'll buy it from the actual counter this time. ;)

on 4/13/2006 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I have been using this blush in Black Honey for about 5 years and I will never go back to anything else, let alone powder blush. The look is so sheer and natural, and once you get the hang of it the blush is very easy to apply. It's normal priced for a blush, but I definitely get my money's worth as you can squeeze every last drop out of the tube! The great part about it is that it lasts all day, the only time I ever reapply is if I'm going out and need a little more color. I definitely definitely reccomend!!

Fabulous product. It will stay on all day long much like a stain. I have been using this for 8 years & absolutely love it. The trick to putting this on is, purse your lips so your checkbones stand out, now apply to the center of your cheekbone in a circular motion until it's blended in well & voila! Since it dries quickly, you can always use a touch of water to keep blending it if need be. I highly recommend this product. I use Warm Glow since it imparts a natural flushed look - super sexy!

on 3/30/2006 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

After reading the reviews here, I was finally convinced to buy the gel blush. I really like it. It looks sexy (yet natural) when applied to both the cheeks and the lips. For extra effect, I use a little bit of Clinique's Color Surge Impossibly Glossy in Braisin over my stained lips. This gel blush gives a natural glow that powder blush cannot provide.

It might seem expensive for a small tube, but you only need a tiny amount. Thus, you get your money's worth. I paid about thirteen U.S. dollars.

I have the gel blush in Black Honey. It works well with my dry, fair skin with golden undertones.

on 1/6/2006 5:11:00 PM

Although my Bobbi Brown's "Powder Pink Pot Rouge" gives me the same amazingly natural and long lasting results as my Clinique's "Petal Cream Touch Blush", and even though Powder Pink colour suits me better, the Touch Blush wins the battle because I have yet to find a non-powder blush that has such a soft texture and blends so easily. Plus the packaging is so cute and useful... a must-have!!

Popular Blush Products