October 2, 2014 | 1352 users online

Lip Gloss - Revlon - Super Lustrous - Pink Whisper 130 (LE)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2012 10:17:00 PM More reviews by ratyj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love almost all super lustrous lip glosses, but this one is just not for me. The biggest problem is the color tone - too 'milky' and frosty. Maybe I should use some dark color underneath.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2012 8:15:00 PM More reviews by WildflowerRuby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

I love this lip gloss! :]
It's very pigmented, creamy, and long lasting. It's also not very sticky, just smooth on your lips.
And even though I have an olive skin tone, this doesn't look too frosty or unnatural although it is a light pink!
Love it!<3 Super Lustrous lip products are amazing!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2012 8:06:00 PM More reviews by LSUGirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have fair-medium skin color....probably more medium toned. Also, I am 'cool toned'. I have several of these Revlon SL lipgloss (nude lustre, coral reef and now pink whisper) LOVE all of these for different occasions, moods, looks, etc. The quality of these lipglosses are fabUlous...I highly recommend these colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2012 1:30:00 AM More reviews by blooiejagwa

Love this- soft pretty colour. V pigmented

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2012 5:17:00 PM More reviews by lmr007

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love love love it. I find myself gliding it most around my cupids bow and just under/on my lower lip over a lipstick and instantly...my lips look fuller. I love Foiled and the other opaque peach one, as well. Fantastic line!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2012 3:08:00 AM More reviews by VampirePrincess320

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

!!Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss!! :D
PROS:
- Moisturizing and creamy
- Nice packaging (looks like a high end product)
- Color range (Their are a lot of nice colors.)
- Includes SPF 15
- Applicator (It's a soft sponge texture.)

CONS:
- Price (They cost around $5 at drugstores, including Target and Walmart, but it's not so expensive.)

OVERALL, I would recommend this lip gloss, I love it! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2012 9:39:00 PM More reviews by paulinawatson

amazing lipgloss, not sticky and flattering!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2011 4:36:00 PM More reviews by binkari

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Excellent gloss. It's non-sticky and applies smoothly. It has the typical Super Lustrous fragrance that's light and a touch spicy, but doesn't linger nor does it have much of a taste. Couple that with a VERY reasonable price tag and Pink Whisper is another hit in the SL line.

For all its formulaic positives, Pink Whisper looks AWFUL on me. This gloss lightens up my natural lip color considerably, but in a most unflattering way. Most of the opacity of this gloss is due to its frostiness, which consists mostly of a silvery-pearl with hints of gold. The end result is that my lips look gray and lifeless if I don't layer it over a lipstick.

I can see this working BEAUTIFULLY on cool, paler ladies with lighter lips, but I would steer away from this on bare lips if your lips are naturally pigmented and you have any yellow tones in your skin.

I'm giving this 4-stars because, even though the color was a total miss for me, it's still a great product that is definitely HG-worthy on the right pucker.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2011 12:33:00 PM More reviews by ispiratabyblue

I was really excited about trying out this product, lots of youtube gurus love these, especially this specific color. I think I would def buy a super lustrous lipgloss again, just not this color. The packaging is very sleek and the feel of the gloss is very smooth and creamy. I really like the applicator. But when you swatch it on your hand, it's a really pretty, everyday medium pink, not too warm or cool. But when you rub it around, it's just frost and shimmer. It looks really bad on me, and I wanted more of the color on the tube :( So pretty disappointed with the pigmentation, but other than that I really liked the product. Just the color is horrible.

EDIT: The key to this lipgloss, especially if you hate shimmer on your lips, is to use just a touch and LIGHTLY go over just the very center of the top and bottom lips, like below the cupid's bow (where it kinda is a V shape at the top of your lip) to really define my lip shape and give it a nice sheen and it kinda serves as a plumper. it's beautiful like that!!! and it's what i've been doing everyday over my C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2011 2:20:00 PM More reviews by GirlsandMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very nice pink lipgloss with a hint of mauve, pigmented enough to look more like a luster lipstick with gloss on top. It feels great on lips, gives you a glamorous look and it last for a long time. If you have very pigmented lips like I do the color will still show but it will look more like sheer pinkish mauve color. I own this one and the Coral Reef which is a VERY PIGMENTED lip gloss and I just love them both. Coral Reef is more like the Color Ripe from l'oreal jelly hip balms but it is way more pigmented an more orange. Overall I recommend the Revlon Super Lustrous Pink Whisper lip gloss.