Cover Girl Exact Eyelights

3.1

on 1/29/2014 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This mascara is good, like really, I can believe i had such great results from a drugstore mascara. This makes my eyes pop, which I like becaue my eyes are my favorite feature. I where to this everyday to school and it last all day.

on 1/29/2014 5:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This was a disappointing product. I don't see how this mascara is set apart from any other drugstore mascaras out in the market. There was no brightening effect and the formula leaves much to be desired.

If you have very fine eyelashes, this is definitely not the product for you. The brush is very bristly and it left my eyes slightly irritated after I applied it. Also, the formula is very dry. Maybe it works well for people with thicker lashes, but even after three coats, I don't really see a difference before and after the application.

I would say though, that it's relatively easy to remove. We all know how much of a pain it is to get rid of mascara at the end of the day, but this one comes off quite cleanly off my lashes with a few wipes from my cleansing wipes.

It's by no means awful, but it certainly fails to impress.

on 12/19/2013 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Made my eyelashes fall out :(

on 11/12/2013 12:26:00 PM

Ran across this at the drugstore and tried the same product a couple of years ago. Thinking maybeee I got a dried up tube, or a bad batch. Nope, still just the same product. I got the one for brown eyes. There are some nice specs of glitter, but no length or volume compared to a less the average mascara. A little expensive ($10) for a sub par mascara. I wanted to love you.

on 10/4/2013 9:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Brittle lashes will occur after using product. Half my lashes broke in half after only one application. Horrible. Disastrous product.

on 9/21/2013 12:53:00 PM

This products is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! I naturally have long eyelashes but this makes them long and full of volume. It gives such a dramatic effect, I LOVE IT. I have this in the shade for brown eyes and I have gotten many compliments on my eyes when I wear this.

on 8/27/2013 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have blue eyes and use the Black Sapphire. It's great because as a natural blonde I do not have any hair on my body that is black OR brown. I can get away with black in the evening, but during the day it's too severe for my light skin/eyes/hair and brown looks funny. The color in the black sapphire is like a slate blue so it doesn't look BLUE while you're wearing it, but it looks soft and natural and yet you can see my eyelashes!! I don't know that it makes my eyes look bluer, but it's perfect for daytime use since it looks so natural to my coloring.

on 8/10/2013 11:51:00 AM

I bought this at the drugstore because it was on sale (I think it was like 4$) and I bought the one for blue eyes (thinking it was black) because I didn't like the one for green eyes, which had a brown color.

When I opened it at home, I realized it had blue tones, which I liked because the blue tones are very subtle once the mascara is applied on your lashes.

Ok, it doesn't give really long and thick eyelashes, but I think it looks great if used with a lash curler.

Overall, it's a good mascara giving a cute and natural look but I would definitely not buy it again.

on 3/11/2013 1:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

In one word: Lame. I bought the one for hazel eyes, hoping it would help make my sparse little lashes pop magically. Most mascaras at least make my lashes stand out at least a little, but this stuff did pretty much nothing: weak pigment, irritated my contact lenses, and dried brittle as heck with no 'pop'! I'll give it this much: it was a bitch to get off! Unless you already have great lashes, don't bother!

on 2/12/2013 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Alright folks, I actually don't mind this stuff. No it is not the best mascara I have ever used in terms of enhancing length but it is far from the worst either. This imparts a subtle emphasized lash, it separates decently and can be built up without causing a clumpy mess. I fail to see any brightening effects - which is why I bought the product, but it works fine as a basic mascara. I will say this product does have one thing which makes it stick out from other mascaras I have tried : wear time. I have the waterproof version and while waterproof mascaras typically last much longer on the lash than regular ones, this stuff absolutely wont budge! I find I can wash my face or even take a shower and this stuff is still hanging on for dear life, eyelashes still defined and separated. I need to soak my eyelids in Neutrogena's cream (or is it gell?) eye makeup remover for at least a minute before this stuff rinses away. My guess is this would work great in the humid days of summer, not traveling a bit. As a basic mascara this works just fine. What I recommend is wearing this stuff on top of your favorite mascara to lock it on to your lash - a mascara sealer if you will.