October 2, 2014 | 1828 users online

Nail Tools - Sephora - Glass Nail File

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2011 11:01:00 PM More reviews by crayonnoir

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

best nail file on the market. at $8, this is a steal - more expensive files just don't do the job as smoothly as this does. plus, it's glass - a much nice aesthetic than emery! if youre careful with it, this will last years

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2011 11:03:00 AM More reviews by jillirific

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been through several of these because I've dropped and broken them but I am more than happy to repurchase it every time because it is a great glass nail file. I don't think I can ever go back to emery boards or regular files. Leaves edges really smooth, no roughness at all! I've seen other glass files go for $20+ in department stores so $10 is a good price for this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2011 7:22:00 PM More reviews by mfrisk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Best nail file ever. I hate everything about filing my nails -- the sound, the dust, the weird feeling, the difficulty getting the shape just right, etc -- but this file gets the job done faster and smoother than all the others I've tried (including the much more expensive Diamancel). This file is easy to control and I've never had to replace it. I tried a Revlon knock-off of this and it sucked -- it was way too gritty and snagged my nails. But I've never had any snags with this Sephora version. It's strong enough to quickly file long nails way down if you want to, and gentle enough to just do small shape touch-ups.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2011 7:48:00 PM More reviews by kmaness930

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was searching for the best nail file and this one had the best reviews. I decided to "splurge" the $8 on a nail file, never again am I looking back. It makes my nails so smooth, no weird ridges that you get from emery boards. You just wash it off and stick back in it's case after every use, good as new for the next time. Really $8 isn't bad when you think of all the emery boards you purchase. I know there's a lot of complaints of them breaking, I haven't had that problem. You just have to take care of it.. after all, it's glass.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2011 7:29:00 PM More reviews by Minelli

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very nice file, very soft, very easy to use, though I am a beginner. Better than a diamond file, which left my otherwise healthy nails a shredded and rough edge. Way cheaper (about 9) then the alternatives where I live (random pharmacy brand 15, OPI 25).

Cons: File only has one side (the other is smooth, at least isn't hard for the fingers), packaging is a cylindrical tube (to be fair, other brands use it as well but I'd prefer a flat case), has a coloured edge (there are people who may dislike the colour) and is a bit too thick to clean below the nails properly.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2011 9:46:00 PM More reviews by adudle00

This nail file is Awesome! I've always hated to file my nails and thus never really did. I've been obsessed lately with taking better care of my nails and decided to give this a try. I'm so so glad I did! It files my nails so nice, makes them so smooth and neat looking. I would recommend this to everybody! Seriously, if you think you hate filing your nails you should do yourself a favor and give this a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2010 12:38:00 AM More reviews by cossard

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my HG nail file. I honestly can't use anything else! It easily smooths any uneven edges in a few strokes (seriously), and can file down length in a few seconds. I've never experienced any chipping or tearing with this file: just perfectly smooth edges every time. It's really cute, too.
My only problem with it is I'm on my 3rd one... I keep breaking them! That's probably due to my own clumsiness than anything else, though. :P It says a lot about how great this file is that I keep making special trips to Sephora every time one breaks. It's worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2010 7:09:00 AM More reviews by LondonBrat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great nail file. Very happy with it. I have been using it for quite a while now and once you wash it, its as good as new.

Just wish the file was on the other side as well.

Otherwise, the best.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2010 1:13:00 PM More reviews by Honeyb26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this file. It has helped my nails grow. If you break it Sephora let's you exchange it for free. I recommended this to everyone I know.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2010 6:39:00 AM More reviews by Pamda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my first glass file and man I wish I had this little guys sooner. My nails break and peel all the time well for almost 2 weeks not I have not broken a nail or had them peel (which is just outrageous). For $8 this guys was a steal. I highly recommend this. Now quick break down

Pros
- easy to use
- easy to clean
-- keep edges neat
Cons
-only has file on side
-comes with flimsy plastic sleeve