November 28, 2014 | 1207 users online

Fragrances - Avon - Bond Girl 007

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2009 5:02:00 AM More reviews by puccaandgarufan

This is a lovely fragrance that has an exotic kind-of-paradise feel to it! Smells great and the bottle is really cute! Worth a try!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2009 12:34:00 PM More reviews by LHANEMANN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think this a good daytime fragrance. The most proeminent note (to my
nose) is peach.
It doesnt have a weird note that ruins the fragrance, like some other Avon scents.
Lasting power is very good, and I like the bottle, despite the weird lid.
This fragrance is not something amazing,that I canīt live without,
but I think it is worth a try.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2009 3:48:00 PM More reviews by katy24

If you like D&G"Light Blue" you will like this fragrance!I am not a fan of Avon perfumes because the drydown usually smells the same with all of them but this one stands out like a beacon of light in the dark.Bravo to whoever created this lovely scent!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2008 11:31:00 PM More reviews by annalisameyer

Nice top notes, smells a bit like Calvin Klein Truth at the outset (sadly discontinued), but has an unpleasant, dusty drydown, not at ALL like Truth. Not terrible, just not great. Interesting name, too -- not worthy of a Bond Girl!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2008 1:38:00 PM More reviews by Faffinette89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This smells spicy and flowery. Not bad, a good fall scent I think. It is pricey though for an avon perfume $30. The packaging is weird since you have to squish your finder under the thing to spray it. It is a great scent though but not $30 worth. I got this for $18 though

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2008 1:26:00 PM More reviews by MalibuMands

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

BOND GIRL 007 is a surprisingly wearable sultry fruity/floral.

At first spritz BG007 is a sweet mix of peach & orange blossom. After half an hour it settles into a warm melody of sultry florals, and finally concluding into a woody base.

The lasting power is very good, the price is excellent. I love the amber colour of the juice & the glass bottle, which is given the sexy hourglass curves of a woman. However, the silver lid spoils the look of the bottle.

Scent notes: White peach, orange blossom, jasmine, calypso orchid, freesia, amber, cashmere wood and patchouli.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2008 3:16:00 PM More reviews by Rivercat0338

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Fresh floral peachy opening that quickly settles into a sharp powdery patchouli that's almost unisex. I'm surprised at all the reviews that say it has no staying power because it lasted nearly 24 hours on me. Nice casual weekend scent. Hate the weird bottle top design.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2008 2:18:00 PM More reviews by bbstaraimee

I saw this perfume in the Avon catalgue and when I swatched the scented page, I was a little undecided on the fragrance, but I figured it was a good price for an eau de parfum (CAD $32). Whn i got it, the first thing that annoyed me was the bottle. It's supposed to look like a grenade and you're supposed to pull the silver ring, but it's hard to get off. The smell is beautiful and as the other reviewers have noted, there is a bit of a peachy/orangey scent to it. It does start out strong, but then it fades slightly into a sweeter scent. Very sultry/sexy! I find it does last a very long time. I have a jacket that I sprayed it on, and the scent is still there after 3 days! For those of you who have never tried an Avon perfume, I highly recommend this one.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/9/2008 8:38:00 PM More reviews by kissedbykittens

I have a nose for sniffing out similarities, and this fragrance immediately reminded me of a previous Avon scent- 'Tomorrow'! Combine it with a little 'Light Blue' by Dolce and Gabanna and that's what Bond Girl 007 is. Except it doesn't last anywhere as long as the aforementioned two. Pretty, sparkling, modern floral, but poor staying power.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2008 7:57:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love the initial scent, fresh, creamy and powdery with sweet orange and just a hint of peach, it was lovely to start.

About 20 minutes later though an unpleasant sharpness comes through that and spoils the intial promise. Sadly, this is common in Avon perfumes I find.

Finally, after around 4 hours of wear the scent has completely worn off. NO lasting power, I can't detect it at all and neither can my friends. I have tried it 3 times and each time was the same. We pay NZ $50 here currently for 007 Bond Girl