Everyday Minerals Abbott's Perk Me Up Concealer

3.8

Not tested on animals

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have absolutely horrible under-eye circles. They're a deep purple color, and extend down, up around my tear duct, and under my eye, but this concealer has worked wonders. I just dab it around my eye, blend, and the ugly color is practically gone. I absolutely love this, and will stock up on more.

A really fantastic concealer - it is the best thing to work for my under-eye circles !! Less is really best here though... just a little touch under the eyes conceals the dark shadows perfectly, and you can't tell that I'm wearing concealer !! Yay !! The shade is a nice light peach that balances out the colour under my eyes and also on spots very easily. I don't find it has much of a lasting power, though, which is why I would not repurchase.

I must say, when I first got this I packed it on my undereye circles and it was a cakey, orange mess. But after I realized that I should mix with with a lighter colour and use it sparingly, it actually like erases my undereye circles better than any stick concealer I've ever used. I do suggest that If you are fair skinned like me, get an ivory or another light sample base and mix it with this - it will lighten it up and still keep the peachy undertone that works so well for undereye circles.

will definitely get more once I run out, but the sample I got is quite large and I don't know when that will be!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bounce between this and the lavender concealor for my undereye circles.

This is good if you're a little less pale. Careful not to use too much though, as it can look powdery. I like mixing mine with my day lotion. Beautiful finish, brightens everything up. :)

Will repurchase, when/if I ever run out.. thank you EDM and your generous sample sizes.

I got this in a sample size and it really does counteract the darkness under my eyes. If you find that you are too pale for this peachy mix, I would recommend mixing with sunlight concealer to lighten it. I mix it with sunlight concealer and pearl beige concealer to really brighten under my eyes.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I ordered this trying to find a replacement for their discontinued intensive light. I read in a magazine that peach is supposed to disguise dark circles. It did not work well on me, it just looked fake. I wish they would bring the intensive light back cause the yellow in that works wonders on my dark circles. The search is on for another mineral concealer...

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Fantastic for dark under-eye circles. However, I wouldn't recommend this concealer for anybody with a really fair skin tone. I am light to medium ( my EDM shade is Golden Medium in the Olive family ), and this concealer works PERFECTLY in covering my dark circles. I took a lippy off because it's staying power isn't the best which is expected as it is just a mineral powder. When I use this concealer, people have mentioned how much more awake I look. When I'm going for a heavier coverage, I use this to set my cream concealer ( Sonia Kashuk's Hidden Agenda Palette ). Overall, I do love Abbott's Perk Me Up and I will most likely order a full size when I run out of my sample size, if not, then another a sample size for sure.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

When I first put this on I was thrilled with the results. It's good for people whose undereye circles are blue and purple, since it's a mix of the sunlight and peach concealers. The problem is that the color is pretty intense and a huge contrast with my much lighter foundation. I'd recommend giving this a shot if you have blue and purple dark circles, but you may have to play around with it a bit. I'd like to try adding some of my foundation to lighten it up, but for now I'm just using my foundation as my undereye concealer.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This is my current favourite concealer, I am currently NC 30 (winter), it is good for light to lt. medium to medium skin tone. If you are too fair, this may show up being too peachy. I used the EM eye-kabuki brush to apply, swoosh, its done. I don't even have to be careful & meticulous about the application.At times I use the EM peach concealer first & use Abbott to slightly take away that matte look, it also work on my melasma as well. I always moisture first, if time allows I will over-do on the eye cream, let soak in & blot off excess before application. It does not look dried or crinkly crepey, excellent product & the price can't be beat. Re-purchase, you bet.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I don't know about anyone else but this is my favorite EDM product. It is perfect for concealor on me as well as a base to diffuse the colors that are too green on me. I thought the Olive shades were right but ended up being too green; Abbot's Perk Me Up balances it out. I will definitely repurchase when I run out.