January 31, 2015 | 1809 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2015 9:27:00 AM More reviews by linehmor

its okey

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2015 7:45:00 PM More reviews by HonestReviews

Just bought this bronzer! Love love love, HG!!! This offers a beautiful matte finish, without becoming mud looking on the skin. It is extremely pigmented and can be used for both an overall bronze and a contour. I can now say bye to my 18376392 bronzers that looked orange because this baby is like tan in a box! I also love Nars Laguna Bronzer however I feel Hoola is lighter in colour and easier to work with without leaving harsh lines! Brought to you by Honest Reviews

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2015 5:07:00 PM More reviews by lalalovee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this bronzer!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2015 4:44:00 PM More reviews by thebriggs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my HG bronzer. I have been using this for years and I absolutely love it. It is a great color for me, it doesn't look muddy or dirty and it doesn't have any sparkling bits in it! I can not stand have sparkles in my bronzer or blush. Nice fine texture, super cute packaging and it lasts a long time for me, since I don't use it every single day. Totally worth it for the money.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2015 3:18:00 PM More reviews by Seadoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

I'm very pleased with this bronzer. It is a very natural matte color, perfect for contouring those mature neck and lower face problem areas. It blends beautifully into your natural coloring. You won't see a harsh brown or orangy line on your skin, which is why I have been wanting this. Having said that, there are a couple of cons, but they are not enough to keep me from purchasing again.

Pros:
Soft natural color
Blends easily
No fragrance
No skin irritation
Beautiful on mature skin
Very nice soft brush

Cons:
Packaging is bulky, not travel friendly
Brush is a little too large for small areas
On the expensive side

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2015 6:23:00 PM More reviews by ThePerksOfBiengLauren

I have really pale skin and this product really warmed my face up. It's really good for contouring as its a matte shade. However I would not repurchase again purely because of the cost. Im pretty sure I can find a product that works just as good for £20 less than Hoola.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2015 12:13:00 AM More reviews by GabbyT15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a great bronzer. It's a bit to light for my skin tone to use for contour but I love it as an all over bronzer. It really warms up my face. I will say that I HATE the packaging. It can be very difficult to retrieve product, especially when you've hit pan. Even still, I will definitely be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2015 11:54:00 PM More reviews by spamalicioussammi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love this for contouring. It's not too warm or too dark for my light skin. Will definitely repurchase when I go through some other bronzers.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2014 8:14:00 PM More reviews by Mreichow

After trying a sample size of this, I went for it and bought the full size. I'm very fair and this product doesn't look orange-y or muddy. I use it to contour. I adore this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2014 10:23:00 AM More reviews by Kathy123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great matte bronzer. It looks like my real tan and it wears well with my NC30 skin tone. Like majority of matte bronzers, it looks much better in the pictures too. The only complaint that I have is the packaging. It looks artistic but cheap. This is in the HG category right now.