BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Can't live without this bronzer! Holy grail. It has a unique color that I can't find with any other bronzer, blends perfectly, and is not too over powering. I love it. Plus, I've had it for such a long time and just recently hit pan!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Purchased this with the intention of using it as a CONTOUR only! For that purpose it is fab! The box is huge and will last forever, since it will not be used as a bronzer. Looks natural and is matte. The brush is awesome for contouring cheekbones!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I have went through a couple deluxe sample sizes of these. I currently am working on a full size one. It's just cool enough, you can use it as a contour and get away with it. It also makes a wonderful crease color for eyes. I'll never be without it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I had been using a bunch of really warm tone bronzers and wanted to try something more neutral or cool toned to contour my cheeks. My sister bought this and I used it one day and I just fell in love. Someone had taken a picture of me turned to the side and my contour had never looked so good, ever. I just had to have it! I am now a proud owner of this cult favorite! I think it's perfect for contouring for my skintone. It does not make me look muddy and it is so blendable. I love the brush it comes with and it is the only brush I use with it. The only thing I don't like about this product is how expensive it is, but seeing as how I've had it for 6 weeks and have not even made a dent, it's a really good investment as it will last me at least a year, if not longer.

I love this stuff! I bought a little contouring kit from MAC and the bronzer in that didn't stay on well during my long work days. This stuff adds a beautiful tint and stays on perfectly. I'm pretty neutral in color so it complements well. The price is a little high, but this has lasted me for two years so far!

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I'm the odd one out with this product I think. I just don't get all the hype. I'm NW20 and this hardly shows on my skin. I layer then layer then all of a sudden it's too much. I so wanted to love this product but am very underwhelmed.

Believe the hype

I couldn't get enough of this bronzer when I purchased it.
A gorgeous matte brown ( not orange ) finish
The brush that comes with it is great for contour, I use it all the time for contouring with other bronzers too.

It's pretty long lasting too on my skin.
Would give it 5 stars , but haven't purchased a lot of bronzers to really compare it too.

The only con I can say with this is the little carboard box it comes in isn't ideal for swirling your brush in and mine has been squashed and bent out of shape. I purchased this a year a ago and still have some product left . Will definitely get this again some time in the future.
It's a universal bronzer too, what I mean by that is that all skin tones from fair to tan can get away with using it without being too dark/light.
My friend actually tried to rob this from me it's that good haha !
One thing I have noticed is that as the product wears down it can go a little bit muddy/patchy on my skin ?
I have been using a bronzer from smashbox ATM which I completely adore too and have been leaning towards lately mainly because I don't have much hoola left. I can't decide which one I prefer tbh.

A great natural matte brown bronzer that I really think is a HG product :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

This is a perfect shade for medium-dark to light skin, as I highly doubt it will show up or be too light on darker skin tones. It isn't too pigmented, but it also isn't too chalky and hard to pick up like a lot of drugstore bronzers. It's also matte, which makes it nice and practical for everyday light contouring around your cheeks, nose, hairline and jawline. It's buildable if you want a more defined contour, however I darken it a little with MAC's single matte eyeshadow in Corduroy when I'm going for that kind of look. As for the packaging, I'm not a fan of the mirror that comes with the box when you open it. It's like a 1x1 inch plastic square. I've had nicer mirrors come with makeup palettes for young children. I like the brush that comes with it, as it's soft but also picks up product nicely. This is definitely a splurge at almost $30, but I think it's quite worth it if you're day-to-day makeup routine includes contouring/bronzing.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Love! It's a perfect shade for me. It's not orange, not red, not muddy. It lasts all day long on me, and when I say all day, I mean 12+ hours! I use this to contour my cheeks & nose with this & it doesn't take much. At $28 a pop, it's not cheap, but a little goes a long way, so this will last a while. I've been using this same box almost every day for 5 months & haven't hit the pan yet.

My go to bronzer. Looks so natural and beautiful, can either be gently brushed on just to add colour or works well to create a sculpted look. The packaging is beautiful but I found the brush it comes with really awkward to use. Worth every penny I paid for it.

Popular Bronzers