Isehan KissMe heroine make smooth liquid eyeliner BK 01

4.5

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This eyeliner destroys, and by destroy I mean that its so good, it has destroyed my opinion of all the other eyeliners that I have used.

For starters, it's the only eyeliner for me that hasn't transferred, faded, or budged AT ALL - take note that I live in Hong Kong, and it is extremely humid in summers! If it has passed the test of me sweating profusely on the street on a humid, sunny day, then it has an A* in my book.

It also has a very thin, precise brush applicator which is a dream to work with. It allows me to draw perfect lines every time. The only drawback of this is that because the brush tip is so fine, it's not very good for filling in the water line - so you're better off using a gel liner for that.

It comes in two colours, and I got the black one. It is very pigmented, smooth and rich.

I would definitely repurchase this over and over again, HG product! Thank you Heroine for making such wonderful products.

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Love, love, LOVE the brush on this eyeliner. Granted, application is a little difficult for beginners (that would be me), but after a couple goes, the line was dark black on the first stroke, smooth, precise, and smear-resistant. That last one completely converted me. Eyeliners I used previously were all horrible with smear resistance. Either the leads were hard and I can't apply them without scratching my eyes out, or they were smooth, applying beautifully, but only stays perfect for a grand total of three blinks. So I love that I don't look like I'm crying black tears with this eyeliner.

One thing you have to be really careful about is closing the lid on the brush. I almost did a couple times and nearly murdered myself.

As for the price, I can't really say much since I got it as a gift, but from what I searched up online, this product appears to be reasonably priced!

This is my favorite eyeliner because it is not over $20, yet has the power and quality that exceeds most other expensive brands. I bought this while I was in Japan and the best thing about this liner is that it doesn't smudge or smear at all, but it comes off soooo easily with warm water!!!! Amazing stuff. The tip is a brush instead of felt, but it is so thin and finely made, that it doesn't bother me at all when I draw a thin line. I've been using the same eyeliner for about 6 months and I can tell it is slowly losing it's quality and running out of product. Also, it doesn't stay on as long as it used to. I went out dancing last week and by 4am, my eyes were black from smearing :( But I still think this eyeliner is the best quality eyeliner out there, especially for Asians with single eyelids like me. Also, I have sensitive skin, so I can't use a lot of brands- they make my eyelids puffy, but I haven't had any reactions from this!!

I was looking for a good eyeliner pen and apparently, this brand released a limited edition brown coloured one. I didn't manage to find the brown one anywhere in Singapore, so when the SO had a business trip, he was tasked to see if he could come back with one for me.

Alas, he too failed but he purchased the one in black for me.

This eyeliner is ultra black from stroke one (I find that w/ my Kanebo KATE super sharp eyeliner, I have to layer it on to get 'true black'. But not with Heroine Make Smooth).

When I remove the eyeliner, it usually dissolves into flakes, so you still have to make sure you get all the pieces.

MY HG LIQUID EYELINER!! There were some reviews about how it wears off about after 4-5 hours but personally I wear it all the time, put this on in the morning, go to work, go to class, WORKOUT at the gym (and trust me I sweat a LOT), and it's still pretty much perfect! It stays on great but it's still quite easy to wash off. The pen and its brush are both very thin which is great for precision! I'm not sure where else everyone gets it but I ordered mine off of ebay for about $12.I can go on and on about it but bottom line is this is seriously something you MUST TRY.

i m very qualified to write this review. die-hearted fans here. it will not smedge even u dont take your makeup off overnight. (i do not remove makeup and sleep when i was at 21 or 22). i have been buying this pen for 5 times already. it would run out of stock in hong kong cosmetic store sasa, and also run out online, so i stock up now! this is the reliable, low cost, ultra black, ultra waterproof eyeliner. you need some time to get use to drawing a perfect line. and please get a wet, new one when it turns dry.

I recently switched from pencil liner to liquid eyeliner. I always thought liquid eyeliner was too intense but if you draw a thinner line, it's not too intense for day time. I have used other liquid eyeliners that faded or turned blue/gray after a few hours. This liner stays true black all day long and does not smudge. Even my favorite waterproof pencil eyeliners smudged but with this liquid eyeliner, I don't even worry about it smudging, it does not budge until I remove it with makeup remover.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is my HG!
Sweat-proof & smudge-proof. My eyes tends to water a lot but this doesn't irritate my eyes at all. Color payoff is great, this is very black. Tip is soft & easy to apply with.
This is easy to remove too, doesn't leave a grey line behind like the K-Palette does on me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This eyeliner fades by lunchtime but I would buy it again and again because the brush is the best thing that has ever happened to me.
I suck at drawing with liquid eyeliner.I use gel and mostly pencil liners and I could never do the cateye flick.
So I bought this because I needed a pick-me-up and it was on discount.The first time I lined my eyes with this ,I was like"Hold on,what's going on here?".My hand was very comfortable holding this pen and drawing the line smoothly.I didn't need to put my elbow on the table to steady my hand.
I thought maybe I was never bad at using liquid eyeliner.So I picked an old liquid eyeliner to use and nope,I still suck.
I could finally do cat eyeliner with this pen.*Dies happy*.Since touching up is so easy,I don't even care that it lasts only 4/5 hrs.

THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST EYELINER I HAVE EVER USED!!! I'm one of those people who cannot go out without eyeliner. I have tried Bobbi brown gel eyeliner, Maybeline gel eyeliner, Kate liquid eyeliner, Clinique liquid eyeliner, The Body Shop liquid eyeliner and this one. I use liquid because its more precise and doesnt smudge like pencil. The price is very very good for the quality.
What i LOVE about this product is that even though the tip is very thin, it is extremely easy to control, kind of like a pen (you can even use it as a pen but i think thats a huge waste). I have found that some liquid liners are very hard to control and take lot of practice. But this one is just amazing. The colour is very nice too, the Clinique one i found that i had to build on the colour as its not as pigmented. It is also waterproof. Waterproof means it stays on if theres a little water. This eyeliner stays on if you only cry a little. If your tears keep dropping then i think any eyeliner would start to come off (coz this one can be removed with warm water). The packaging is very pretty. Compared to the Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner, I would prefer this one because of the price.