December 20, 2014 | 1555 users online

Eyeliner - Kiss Me - heroine make smooth liquid eyeliner BK 01

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2012 4:45:00 AM More reviews by tiffanyhehe

i m very qualified to write this review. die-hearted fans here. it will not smedge even u dont take your makeup off overnight. (i do not remove makeup and sleep when i was at 21 or 22). i have been buying this pen for 5 times already. it would run out of stock in hong kong cosmetic store sasa, and also run out online, so i stock up now! this is the reliable, low cost, ultra black, ultra waterproof eyeliner. you need some time to get use to drawing a perfect line. and please get a wet, new one when it turns dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2012 6:46:00 PM More reviews by empressxia

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I recently switched from pencil liner to liquid eyeliner. I always thought liquid eyeliner was too intense but if you draw a thinner line, it's not too intense for day time. I have used other liquid eyeliners that faded or turned blue/gray after a few hours. This liner stays true black all day long and does not smudge. Even my favorite waterproof pencil eyeliners smudged but with this liquid eyeliner, I don't even worry about it smudging, it does not budge until I remove it with makeup remover.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2012 8:35:00 AM More reviews by Yamada70

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my HG!
Sweat-proof & smudge-proof. My eyes tends to water a lot but this doesn't irritate my eyes at all. Color payoff is great, this is very black. Tip is soft & easy to apply with.
This is easy to remove too, doesn't leave a grey line behind like the K-Palette does on me.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2012 11:21:00 PM More reviews by dewmercia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This eyeliner fades by lunchtime but I would buy it again and again because the brush is the best thing that has ever happened to me.
I suck at drawing with liquid eyeliner.I use gel and mostly pencil liners and I could never do the cateye flick.
So I bought this because I needed a pick-me-up and it was on discount.The first time I lined my eyes with this ,I was like"Hold on,what's going on here?".My hand was very comfortable holding this pen and drawing the line smoothly.I didn't need to put my elbow on the table to steady my hand.
I thought maybe I was never bad at using liquid eyeliner.So I picked an old liquid eyeliner to use and nope,I still suck.
I could finally do cat eyeliner with this pen.*Dies happy*.Since touching up is so easy,I don't even care that it lasts only 4/5 hrs.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2012 11:51:00 PM More reviews by kapricornbb

THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST EYELINER I HAVE EVER USED!!! I'm one of those people who cannot go out without eyeliner. I have tried Bobbi brown gel eyeliner, Maybeline gel eyeliner, Kate liquid eyeliner, Clinique liquid eyeliner, The Body Shop liquid eyeliner and this one. I use liquid because its more precise and doesnt smudge like pencil. The price is very very good for the quality.
What i LOVE about this product is that even though the tip is very thin, it is extremely easy to control, kind of like a pen (you can even use it as a pen but i think thats a huge waste). I have found that some liquid liners are very hard to control and take lot of practice. But this one is just amazing. The colour is very nice too, the Clinique one i found that i had to build on the colour as its not as pigmented. It is also waterproof. Waterproof means it stays on if theres a little water. This eyeliner stays on if you only cry a little. If your tears keep dropping then i think any eyeliner would start to come off (coz this one can be removed with warm water). The packaging is very pretty. Compared to the Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner, I would prefer this one because of the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2012 11:43:00 PM More reviews by lollipopgraceE

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I just realized I never wrote a review for this after I wrote about a dupe of this! This is one of my HG liners and is extremely easy to use. I definitely recommend it as the best liquid liner to use, especially for beginners. The thin Japanese brush-style pen is easy to control and hard to makes mistakes with. I always stock up on this whenever I am given the chance :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2012 9:36:00 PM More reviews by vietj87

This product works really well. The colour glides on smoothly and I've been using it for months and the tip has not dried out yet! The colour is also very intense. Compared to the M.A.C., this product is totally worth every cents.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2012 10:50:00 PM More reviews by glanda

This is one of my HG eyeliners. I have very oily eyelid, so most of eyeliner fade off very quickly. But this one can keep at least 5 hours... MAC's ones only can stay on my eyelids only half an hour...
This one is also very easy to be controlled...
Highly recommend!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2012 9:11:00 PM More reviews by yunyun13

Great liquid eyeliner!! The tip of the brush is thin enough to create a smooth and clean line; doesn't smudge and lasts all day. I use this daily :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2011 12:03:00 PM More reviews by xliu4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I normally think liquid eyeliners are too harsh for day time use. However, after buying this eyeliner, I use it DAILY. It's an excellent all around product which draws precise and beautiful eyeliners every single time. I have it for about half a year and it still has not dried up yet. Already bought a back up. Will be purchasing again again and again.