April 16, 2014 | 1803 users online

Eyeliner - Kiss Me - heroine make smooth liquid eyeliner BK 01

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2012 11:51:00 PM More reviews by kapricornbb

THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST EYELINER I HAVE EVER USED!!! I'm one of those people who cannot go out without eyeliner. I have tried Bobbi brown gel eyeliner, Maybeline gel eyeliner, Kate liquid eyeliner, Clinique liquid eyeliner, The Body Shop liquid eyeliner and this one. I use liquid because its more precise and doesnt smudge like pencil. The price is very very good for the quality.
What i LOVE about this product is that even though the tip is very thin, it is extremely easy to control, kind of like a pen (you can even use it as a pen but i think thats a huge waste). I have found that some liquid liners are very hard to control and take lot of practice. But this one is just amazing. The colour is very nice too, the Clinique one i found that i had to build on the colour as its not as pigmented. It is also waterproof. Waterproof means it stays on if theres a little water. This eyeliner stays on if you only cry a little. If your tears keep dropping then i think any eyeliner would start to come off (coz this one can be removed with warm water). The packaging is very pretty. Compared to the Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner, I would prefer this one because of the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2012 11:43:00 PM More reviews by lollipopgraceE

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I just realized I never wrote a review for this after I wrote about a dupe of this! This is one of my HG liners and is extremely easy to use. I definitely recommend it as the best liquid liner to use, especially for beginners. The thin Japanese brush-style pen is easy to control and hard to makes mistakes with. I always stock up on this whenever I am given the chance :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2012 9:36:00 PM More reviews by vietj87

This product works really well. The colour glides on smoothly and I've been using it for months and the tip has not dried out yet! The colour is also very intense. Compared to the M.A.C., this product is totally worth every cents.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2012 10:50:00 PM More reviews by glanda

This is one of my HG eyeliners. I have very oily eyelid, so most of eyeliner fade off very quickly. But this one can keep at least 5 hours... MAC's ones only can stay on my eyelids only half an hour...
This one is also very easy to be controlled...
Highly recommend!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2012 9:11:00 PM More reviews by yunyun13

Great liquid eyeliner!! The tip of the brush is thin enough to create a smooth and clean line; doesn't smudge and lasts all day. I use this daily :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2011 12:03:00 PM More reviews by xliu4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I normally think liquid eyeliners are too harsh for day time use. However, after buying this eyeliner, I use it DAILY. It's an excellent all around product which draws precise and beautiful eyeliners every single time. I have it for about half a year and it still has not dried up yet. Already bought a back up. Will be purchasing again again and again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2011 7:20:00 PM More reviews by cerulfox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

Great cheap eyeliner with an incredibly fine point, dries quickly, and is a deep enough black to show up and not look faded. Unfortunately there was a lot of bleeding, but I think that's more of my eyelids' fault as EVERY liquid liner I've tried does this. Time to switch to gel liners.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2011 12:01:00 AM More reviews by vickywang

It has a firm tip which makes applying eyeliner so much easier. It leave a matt finish and doesnt smudge for the whole day. It lasts me more than 4 months. My only complain is that it is not water proof. If I cry, it will smear. But compared to other liquid eyeliners, it is a relatively good one.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2011 6:47:00 PM More reviews by cadbury

I tend to use pencil liner more than liquid, because i like a smudgier less precise line.
However since buying this I wear it all the time because:
-the brush is super thin, so you do a very thin line, but it's also easy to do a cat eye or thicker line.
(it's nicer than the majolica neo automatic liners that were so popular a few years back)
-this is not a click-pen. i don't like click pen products because they always dispense too much product. This is great because if the pen is dry, just lightly shake it and you have plenty of liner to use without it being too much
-the tube clicks shut very securely and you know it won't dry out
-the liner itself is easy to apply, dries quickly and stays put and it also is very easy to remove
-the price is reasonable, even if you have to order it online

I have no complaints about this product at all and will be repurchasing when I run out!

update- just wanted to add I use this all the time and it's still my favorite. one pen lasts a long time too, even with regular use. It really completely changed me from using a smudgy pencil liner daily to using this, which is quite an accomplishment only a great product can achieve!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2011 4:55:00 PM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

LOVE this product. Tip is super fine. Gives excellent/precise application. Color stays on my eyes SUPER wet. Formula isn't too wet like other eyeliner pens I've used. (Maybelline stiletto got into my eyes bigtime first time I used it, was a painful mess) Adorable packaging. Convenient for the purse or travel. Intense black color. Only cons are the limited availability in the US and the price.