August 29, 2014 | 997 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Plum

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2012 1:37:00 PM More reviews by incrediblehayat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was in Douglas when I first saw this product. I have a weakness for Benefit products and mascaras, so it caught my atttention. The packaging is of course very pretty like all the Benefit products, and the plumish violett colour is also very pretty but unfortunately you hardly see that pretty colour when applied to eyelashes. I have blond hardly coloured lashes, if I can't see the colour, then how would people with dark eyelashes see it?
Maybe usefull as a Brown mascara, but I wouldn't pay 22 for a regular brown mascara.
Nope I will not repurcase it.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2012 2:49:00 AM More reviews by Kmarji

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to love this. I have the original black Badgal and the waterproof and those are my babies so I figured the plum would be cute. Same formula as the original, same brush, same results. So what's the problem? The purple didn't even show up on my lashes! My lashes aren't even that dark. I couldn't even see any purple in the sun but when it was time to remove my mascara the cotton ball would have purple all over it. Its a little upsetting because I was so positive I would fall in love with it and that it would look gorgeous. Sad face! It's going back :(

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2012 11:15:00 PM More reviews by LisandBobbie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this mascara! Everytime I wear it I get compliments on how great my eyes look&that they are popping (I have hazel eyes but this really accentuates the green). I don't find that it looks super unnatural. TIP** I put two coats of Badgal plum then one coat on the last 1/3 of the lash with Benefit's "They're real" this really makes my lashes have a WOW factor. Only downside is you have to be careful when getting the inner lashes as the brush is gigantic

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2012 4:40:00 AM More reviews by cgw1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had a mini tube of this. I actually like this formula better than the black one!!! It gave me huge lashes!! But idk what I was thinking... I thought the plum would make my brown eyes pop but it just looked kind of off on me... Let's be real.. Black eyelashes are what I want. The blacker the better!! The color of this is not a bright purple I think it actually looks just like the color of the tube. If you want an alternative to black lashes try this!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2012 3:53:00 PM More reviews by Akaia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

You can tell it is purple when you wear it. I wish they would make one that is a darker, subtle purple. It does make green eyes stand out, but it doesn't look natural. The BADgal formula is nice though. It seems to lengthen very nicely, but volumizing and curling is just average, for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/27/2012 3:28:00 PM More reviews by elfodimontagna

I am not impressed by this mascara. I have to stop listening to sephora's salesman! They always give me bad advices!
Anyway: how could they thing that such a gigantic brush would work? And what about the formula, I have to apply three coats minumum to have a decent effect. This is such a shame because the colour really rocks!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2011 4:58:00 PM More reviews by rmaxie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay, I LOVE mascara, but I normally wouldn't wear any colored mascara. I bought this, however, on a whim one day and I'm so glad I did. One of the best mascaras I have ever purchased, it has become my new daily, go-to mascara. If you have brown eyes, it gives them a subtle, sleepy-eyed glamour, without looking costume-y in the least. I was afraid, since my lashes are already pretty dark, it wouldn't emphasize them enough for my taste, but it totally did. If I had to name a con, it would be that I think the tube dried out a little quicker than most of my othe rmascaras. Otherwise, every brown-eyed girl should own a tube of this :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2011 7:02:00 PM More reviews by NYCBeauty99

I think this mascara is a lot of fun. I do like the purple color. In my opinion, my lashes looked great. I actually really like the brush. It doesn't look like anything special, but it was really effective. This makes me want to try Bad Gal in black. The only down side is that I usually don't buy HE mascaras.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2011 8:00:00 AM More reviews by cete

For years I used pretty invisible mascaras that only give the barest indication you put them on at all. Then I tried Bad Gal and now I can't go back to the other kind. It smudges like hell by the end of the day, but because its plum, you don't really notice that much. It is a bit clumpy, for which I have knocked off another star, because even with very careful application, I've never managed to get it to go on smoothly. But, I've got to say, regardless of its bad points, I absolutely love this product. Thanks Benefit.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/13/2011 2:55:00 PM More reviews by MadMonty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

May well be one of the worst mascaras I have ever wasted money on. I used it twice and was very unhappy. It managed to not show up without any of the benefits of a natural looking mascara. Could not see the colour, made not difference on my blue eyes and did not lengthen or thicken my lashes - Never again!