September 19, 2014 | 886 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Plum

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2012 1:47:00 PM More reviews by flissy666

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Nice enough mascara but the plum is barely noticeable on my black eyelashes.

The packaging felt cheap and the wand was too long and flimsy.

Expected more from a 16 mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2012 2:38:00 AM More reviews by balkarfresh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I LOVE this mascara! Read a review of it in some teen fashion magazine in high school, so I bought a tube and have been hooked ever since. I have dark lashes so the plum tinge is very subtle, and it really makes my eyes pop. It's not like a miracle super lengthener or plumper or whatever, but it adds enough volume to just make the eyes look pretty and still natural. It's definitely my everyday go-to mascara. For fancy nights out or special occasions I would probably use something different, but for day to day looks this is my favorite.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2012 1:37:00 PM More reviews by incrediblehayat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was in Douglas when I first saw this product. I have a weakness for Benefit products and mascaras, so it caught my atttention. The packaging is of course very pretty like all the Benefit products, and the plumish violett colour is also very pretty but unfortunately you hardly see that pretty colour when applied to eyelashes. I have blond hardly coloured lashes, if I can't see the colour, then how would people with dark eyelashes see it?
Maybe usefull as a Brown mascara, but I wouldn't pay 22 for a regular brown mascara.
Nope I will not repurcase it.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2012 2:49:00 AM More reviews by Kmarji

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to love this. I have the original black Badgal and the waterproof and those are my babies so I figured the plum would be cute. Same formula as the original, same brush, same results. So what's the problem? The purple didn't even show up on my lashes! My lashes aren't even that dark. I couldn't even see any purple in the sun but when it was time to remove my mascara the cotton ball would have purple all over it. Its a little upsetting because I was so positive I would fall in love with it and that it would look gorgeous. Sad face! It's going back :(

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2012 11:15:00 PM More reviews by LisandBobbie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this mascara! Everytime I wear it I get compliments on how great my eyes look&that they are popping (I have hazel eyes but this really accentuates the green). I don't find that it looks super unnatural. TIP** I put two coats of Badgal plum then one coat on the last 1/3 of the lash with Benefit's "They're real" this really makes my lashes have a WOW factor. Only downside is you have to be careful when getting the inner lashes as the brush is gigantic

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2012 4:40:00 AM More reviews by cgw1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had a mini tube of this. I actually like this formula better than the black one!!! It gave me huge lashes!! But idk what I was thinking... I thought the plum would make my brown eyes pop but it just looked kind of off on me... Let's be real.. Black eyelashes are what I want. The blacker the better!! The color of this is not a bright purple I think it actually looks just like the color of the tube. If you want an alternative to black lashes try this!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2012 3:53:00 PM More reviews by Akaia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

You can tell it is purple when you wear it. I wish they would make one that is a darker, subtle purple. It does make green eyes stand out, but it doesn't look natural. The BADgal formula is nice though. It seems to lengthen very nicely, but volumizing and curling is just average, for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/27/2012 3:28:00 PM More reviews by elfodimontagna

I am not impressed by this mascara. I have to stop listening to sephora's salesman! They always give me bad advices!
Anyway: how could they thing that such a gigantic brush would work? And what about the formula, I have to apply three coats minumum to have a decent effect. This is such a shame because the colour really rocks!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2011 4:58:00 PM More reviews by rmaxie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay, I LOVE mascara, but I normally wouldn't wear any colored mascara. I bought this, however, on a whim one day and I'm so glad I did. One of the best mascaras I have ever purchased, it has become my new daily, go-to mascara. If you have brown eyes, it gives them a subtle, sleepy-eyed glamour, without looking costume-y in the least. I was afraid, since my lashes are already pretty dark, it wouldn't emphasize them enough for my taste, but it totally did. If I had to name a con, it would be that I think the tube dried out a little quicker than most of my othe rmascaras. Otherwise, every brown-eyed girl should own a tube of this :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2011 7:02:00 PM More reviews by NYCBeauty99

I think this mascara is a lot of fun. I do like the purple color. In my opinion, my lashes looked great. I actually really like the brush. It doesn't look like anything special, but it was really effective. This makes me want to try Bad Gal in black. The only down side is that I usually don't buy HE mascaras.