August 23, 2014 | 1373 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Creme d'Nude

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 11:16:00 PM More reviews by jennc91

I'm a huge fan of MAC, most of my lipsticks are all MAC unless i am curious and decide to purchase a pharmacy brand etc. This has got to be one of the best nudes I've used. It does happen to wash out certain people, especially those of darker complexions but for the most part, this color looks good on almost everyone. I love MAC and I will always repurchase from them!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2014 5:13:00 PM More reviews by Seaofcity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm a C3 and I love this nude. It's not a concealer color nude so don't be scared. I will repurchase again and again. Also perfect for different combos of ombre lips! Looks even better with a pinky nude lip liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 9:46:00 PM More reviews by Megsl21

This is my HG nude lipstick. It's just perfect. It's not too nude to the point where your lips look like they have concealer on them yet doesn't have too much color. I love it and will continue to repurchase forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 2:12:00 PM More reviews by sierraxoxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is absolutely gorgeous! It's a cremesheen and had a gorgeous glossy finish. it's a true nude and looks great with my skin tone. I have fair skin, NC20-25 and I find that it doesn't wash me out at all. I recommend this to everyone! It's a basic every girl should have in her makeup collection.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2014 1:36:00 AM More reviews by briannasteinochr

my go-to, everyday nude!! i only wish it was just a little bit lighter as i have quite fair skin and if i apply too much it looks too dark :( regardless of that, it has a great formula, is not drying and fades gracefully like after ive eaten or something. i love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 4:13:00 PM More reviews by evitara22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My aaalllll time favorite!!!! Dont doubt, just buy!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2013 12:07:00 AM More reviews by LeslieXo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favourite nude shades. The only problem I have with it is that it can melt and break so easily but I suppose that's just the creme sheen formulation.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2013 6:54:00 PM More reviews by thcprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I don't really like this. The quality is fine and packaging is great. But the color is no different than me putting concealer on my lips. I would never wear this alone, I always put on a carmel or coral lip gloss over it. I wish I looked this up before buying it, I'm going to try blankety instead.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2013 9:33:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I must admit, I am slowing turn into a NARS girl when it comes to lipsticks. But I will forever love Creme d'Nude! I was hesitant to try the cremesheen formula since I thought it would be similar to the glaze and lustre formula. I saw this on a You Tuber and I knew I must have whatever she was wearing. I found out it happened to be this shade. So I decided to purchase this shade and I haven't looked back since. This shade works very well with my skin tone and you only need one swipe. Now I see what all the hype is about. I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 5:15:00 PM More reviews by CMarie92

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of my all time favorite lipsticks. It's the perfect nude/pinky color. Definitely give it a try if you're on the search for a nude lipstick- you won't be disappointed!!