April 19, 2014 | 1870 users online

Eye Shadow - Everyday Minerals - Laptop

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2009 5:08:00 PM More reviews by TYFFANI

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this color. I mostly use it as a subtle crease color, paired up with Hot Chocolate. It blends wonderfully and looks great with pretty much all the colors Ive tried it with. Its beautiful all alone too! will most definitely re-purchase when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2008 4:22:00 PM More reviews by llhill

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great color. I wear both wet and dry. I have highlighted brown hair and dark brown eyes. Versatile color

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2008 11:49:00 PM More reviews by FridayLong

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

Still love this color but will never shop EDM again. Their customer service is nonexistent.

OLD: Would I buy this product again? Already have. This is a gorgeous color that is kind of beyond description. You just have to see it. It's suitable for any and all complexions and pairs well with everything I've tried it with.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2008 7:34:00 PM More reviews by MARmaladeJay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this eyeshadow. It's the prettiest mauve\pink\lavender\silvery shade. I can't really pinpoint the exact color. It's in a catagory all its own. It's smooth to apply. When I swatched it, without a primer it's really pigmented and with a primer, it's even more gorgeous. I got a sample size and I'm sure it's going to last me a while. I love it! When I run out, I will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2008 10:16:00 AM More reviews by boo_hiss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This eye shadow is a total must own. It's GORGEOUS. I used it today over a pink base and it was just stunning. I don't know what else to say, except try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2008 3:38:00 PM More reviews by kikuska

I fell in love with this one...it is a color i can not describe but looks so perfect! Staying power is great (but i use UDPP with all my ES). It just became one of my favorites...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2008 5:10:00 PM More reviews by krjcmc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

By far the best Everyday Minerals eyeshadow I've ever come upon.
A complex mix of taupe/grey/mauve/purpley shimmer that is "exactly what I was looking for" for a shadow for day wear that is more than a basic brown or taupe neutral but still not over the top. The color lasts well throughout the day and the mixture of tones really brings out my eyecolor (hazel leaning on the brown side.)
This may be one of those colors that varies depending on the wearer, but it leans on the purple/mauve side on me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2008 12:55:00 PM More reviews by bubbleheart

As far as Everyday Minerals eyeshadows go, this one is definitely one of their most impressive in terms of quality. A recent addition, Laptop definitely is not formulated like any of their other eyeshadows. It is a smooth shimmer, with no glittery particles yet with high impact sheen. It is described on their website as being a milky way chocolately color but to my eyes it definitely looks like a light/medium pink/mauve meets a tarnished silver. I love this just on its own but Im sure the possibilities are endless for it, and impressively its a light and pinky color that can work for daytime and yet if you layer it on a bit more you can make a quite metallic shimmery nighttime look as well. If you like colors like Smokey Pink, Cool Breeze etc you'll love this one as it takes the same color tone and steps it up to a really amazing metallic glimmery eye color. Im sure one day this will rank right up there next to In the Garden.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No