MAC Cremesheen - Fanfare

4.5

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I am obsessed with this lipstick. It really does have a great color path. It does tend to come off pretty fast, but I have no problem adding more here and there. I do recommend these lipsticks. The price isn't too bad considering the product is a really great buy. My favorite would have to be Japanese Maple. The one thing about this product.. DONT LOOK ONLINE AT COLORS. The colors on the computer look nothing like they do in person. I have made that mistake!

on 1/29/2014 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have been on the hunt for a coral lipstick for a long time now and when I went into MAC for another color I decided to ask about one for my skin-tone. I am very cool-toned and light and usually have trouble finding anything in coral that doesn't look orange.

The rep I had was great and hooked me up with some other great products and suggested this as a coral. I liked it a lot and decided to buy it. The two reps there said it looked very good with the tone and better than the others we looked at. It's described as a yellow-pink through MAC but pulls very coral on me. It's soft looking and looks good. It's not my ideal coral still but it works for now.

I think with some pink liners it will look even better but on its own its still a little too peachy to me. The formula is a creme sheen which is my favorite and it smells like vanilla like all MAC. Wears about average and isn't streaky. I have seen this color on darker ladies and it looks more natural and on yellow-toned skin looks pinker.

on 1/13/2014 6:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

I tend to favour lip products that are a pink/berry tone and that are natural on my pigmented lips (I am a NC25). The MU associate picked up Fanfare for me as she thought it was the perfect match for a "my lips but better" look. I enjoy this lipstick, as it's a cremesheen it doesn't get too glossy or sticky. I LOVE the smell, the usual vanilla scent in MAC lip products. I wouldn't stay it's the most long-lasting or most moisturizing but it doesn't bother me. Great everyday colour!

on 12/29/2013 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

New Favorite of mine! Beautiful mid tone pick with just a hint of coral. Definitely a MLBB shade with a kick, I love pairing it with Tarte blush in the shade Glisten. Will wear this year round!

on 10/25/2013 5:42:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is my favourite daytime lipstick. It suits me perfectly, both in the winter when I'm paler and in the summer times! As a Cremesheen, it lasts long, it is quite pigmented and brightens up my complexion. Totally in love with it.

on 10/7/2013 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought this lipstick after bringing in a picture of Holly Madison and asking what color I could get to look like her- I ended up getting fanfare and pinkarat lip glass on top with Dervish lipliner. I am pretty fair and it is a great color combo that I plan to wear a lot! love!

on 9/28/2013 2:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this a lot. The color is a pretty med pink and sometimes slightly coral. It's great for an everyday lip. Pretty natural look. I wish it was more opaque but it's not and I like it anyway. No new to gloss over this one either it has a subtle shine. I feel this color would look great on everyone but best on fair complexions.

on 7/3/2013 2:12:00 PM

THIS IS THE BEST LIPPIE I have ever owned, i pretty much wear it every other day. Its so versitle its not funny, color changes depending on what lip liner i use .( nude, pinkish or coral) ... I have 2 tupes of this and plan not to be without it ever. I really recommend it to every one ( with different skins tones), Creamsheen is my fave too.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is another "my lips but better" lipstick for me! It is the perfect texture and most beautiful color for my skintone. I highly recommend this lipstick to anyone with pink-y toned lips looking for a an everyday natural color.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

I canít tell you how much I love this lipstick! Iím obsessed with MAC and I tried this lipstick on and it looks sooo beautiful on my lips! Iím NC30 for reference. I highly recommend it to everyone. Go try it out! Itís a gorgeous color and versatile and long lasting! I really love the color it looks really nice. I don't know why it isn't talked much about

Recommended for Medium Skin