Trader Joe's (Joes) Tea Tree Tingle Body Wash

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/21/2013 10:38:00 AM

I love this body wash! It wakes me up and smells great! I choose not to use it in my sensitive areas since the tingle bothers me, but otherwise my skin loves this. It doesnt seem to be drying and it doesn't leave any residue on the skin unlike other body washes. For the price and the list of ingredients I can pronounce I will continue to buy this TJ body wash!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Leaves my skin SQUEEKY CLEAN! I would def. by again! Only downside is that it may be a bit drying.

on 12/24/2012 1:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

im not too sure if it really deep cleans my skin but it has a great cooling sensation and a nice tea tree oil scent

on 12/4/2012 1:38:00 AM

It feels tingly and smells great. It has really nice peppermint and eucalyptus oils in it too. Such a great deal for a low price. I also really like the hair shampoo and conditioner of the same scent line.

on 11/8/2012 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This smells delicious and sophisticated-- like peppermint at first, then you get a hint of eucalyptus what I think is rosemary. It's heavy, so it may no feel moisturizing in the way that thicker, creamier body washes do, but IT IS! If you read the ingredients you'll see it's packed with moisturizing oils. For $3 or $4, this is great!

on 9/25/2012 9:25:00 AM

Oh boy is this body wash the best!!! I wsih it just had a littler more peppermint in it. It does Tingle and is great after working out and to wake up i the AM. Price can't be beat.

Love love Trader Joes!

on 6/27/2012 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is, and will continue to be, my go-to body wash. I've gone through all the usual - Body Shop, Bath/Body Works, L'Occitane, as well as all the drugstore washes. Nothing comes close to the feeling I get from this product. I smells absolutely wonderful - the peppermint is divine. It's so relaxing and all the ingredients are wonderful. The product washes off really well, never leaving a soapy residue, but it does do its job. I used to suffer from a lot of acne on the back and this body has helped so much. It has fantastic ingredients, mostly natural, which I love. The body wash lathers up so nicely and provides just enough moisture. The price can't be beat, the bottle is great too.

on 10/25/2011 4:10:00 PM

Wow, I LOVE this stuff! This would keep me in the shower all day if I could do that. It smells so good and washes well but doesn't overcleanse though I wouldn't call it moisturizing either. Just a great bodywash that smells great and is especially good for an A.M. shower.

on 7/3/2011 5:51:00 AM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

One of the BEST body washes I have come across in a very long time. This stuff makes you feel very fresh and clean. The ingredients are mostly all natural, no animal testing and for the price I feel like I am ripping them off. If you are fan of using tea tree oil products, DO NOT pass this up at all.

Lathers very nicely, a little goes a very long way. The fragrance is earthy and doesn't linger. Perfect for a body wash to share with your boy.

on 6/29/2011 9:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is a great hot weather body wash - lathers up and it will Wake You Up!! ;-) It's refreshing after working out, when you're trying to get going in the morning, or after a long hot day. Definitely worth a try.

Popular Gels/Soaps