December 18, 2014 | 1614 users online

Makeup Brushes - The Body Shop - Mineral Foundation Brush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2012 5:48:00 AM More reviews by TnaDG

i have had this brush for 4 years now and it still works great. its so soft, it doesnt hurt my face. i love this and i bought another one already as a spare.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2012 1:22:00 PM More reviews by kiki005us

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got this brush for $5.00 at The Body Shop and it's great! I use it to apply my blush and I love how it feels on my skin. Definatley a bargain for 5 bucks!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/20/2012 10:02:00 AM More reviews by vuvie

I am ok with this brush because it's sort of cheap and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Problem is, this brush doesn't pick up much or buff evenly (maybe my technique is wrong). I am still on the lookout for a good kabuki.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2012 3:33:00 AM More reviews by TheMakeupGirlxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This brush is amazing! It is so soft and holds makeup well. I use it for powder, blush and bronzer. It's my favorite brush by far.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2011 4:03:00 PM More reviews by birdlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an awesome brush. I've had mine for over a year now, washed it a billion times and I think it's only shed a few hairs and has still kept it's shape. It's so dense and soft and is a dream to work with. I use it to apply powder foundation, but I have seen people using this type of brush to buff in liquid foundation. It is a good price compared to similar brushes by high end brands and it is just as good if not better than those. The only thing which I think would make it better is if it had some sort of a short handle instead of a base.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2011 5:20:00 PM More reviews by mybeadifullife

This is a great brush! I didn't pay much attention when I got it because I received it in the foundation kit they were selling together--it came with the mineral foundation.

I love it! I have been using this brush for over a year, for applying my mineral foundation, powder (compact) foundation, face powder, and in my travel makeup bag in a pinch for touching up bronzer/blush.

It applies powder/mineral products with medium coverage, and buffs very nicely. It is very soft on the skin. It has started shedding a little after a year.

Overall very pleased with how soft and easy it is to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2011 12:46:00 PM More reviews by amahd

Best brush for applying mineral foundation. It feels really soft and applies the loose powder evenly. Love, love, love this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2011 10:26:00 AM More reviews by KatiekittyKat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this brush!
It is perfect with the body shops mineral foundation range, it's smooth and it doesn't gather powder in the base!
The reason I wouldn't repurchase is because I won't ever need to, it's so good!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2011 9:59:00 AM More reviews by cherryme

Very nice and soft brush. It comes with a small pouch to put it in.
I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2011 6:15:00 PM More reviews by gommiebears

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

What can I say that hasn't been said, this is a good brush. It is perfect for those who are looking for sheer to medium application. It is a bit think to use for applying mineral blush because it will apply too much. It picks up powder beautifully and distributes it evenly. It is a pain to wash but I say that about most kabuki brushes. I was fortunate to purchase this on sale where you purchase a bag for 5 bucks and fill the bag with whatever your want (with limits of course). I will repurchase this in case I lose it, which I hope wouldn't be the case since I cannot locate mine at the moment.