October 30, 2014 | 1714 users online

Lipstick - Yves Saint Laurent - Rouge Volupte - Lingerie Pink 007

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2011 5:07:00 AM More reviews by beautyjunkie24

This is a lovely lipstick! I adore the scent and how soft and smooth it feels on lips. The colour is pale but I love bright and baby pinks so find this really stunning. Expensive, but worth it for how moisturising it is and for the simple fact you will really struggle to find a similar shade as beautiful as this!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2011 8:09:00 PM More reviews by andreacaracortada

one of the worst lipsticks out there. If you are nc20 with dark/brown hair do not buy. It washes you out or you look like that woman from There is something about Mary. Even worse is the quality: it has not staying power what so ever, it transfers and you need to prep your lips with a matte pencil to give it a bit more staying power otherwise it feels like it glides away from your lips. If you pair it with a gloss (i used a pale one YSL) it is just disaster. It is too creamy to be paired with a gloss (it just transfers). the worst ever. not too keen on the volupte's any more. I prefer the sheer candies. i rate it 1 and I am being generous.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2011 11:56:00 AM More reviews by beautybinge

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Lovely color! Goes well with my pale skin, but is probably too light a color for darker skin tones (at least as an every day color). Very smooth, glides on nicely. I wish it weren't so expensive, I only purchase this when it's available at a deep discount - duty free, friends&family sale, or a Sephora sale.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2010 10:45:00 AM More reviews by charlies04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've already repurchased this lippy! Its worst point, as other reviewers have already mentioned, is it really doesn't last long at all! After a couple of sips of wine its vanished from my lips! But when on the lips, it feels sumptiously moisturizing and the colour is quite pretty and glam (suiting its gaudy opulent case and packaging-say hello to YSL, lol). I'm a fair NC15, with blonde hair and blue eyes, and I find the colour can be a little muting; if anything it takes colour away from your face, but the pink colour range in the Rouge Volupte collection is quite good so i can image there would be a pink to suit almost everyone. I like pink lingerie inparticular cos its a very distinct girly, pretty pink and i feel like i'm Marina from Stringray when i wear it! hehe.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2010 4:44:00 PM More reviews by jod84

pros this is the most stunning colour ever it's natural looking yet very pigmanted and it will make your lips look smooth with a nice sheen even if your lips are dry. the Packaging is stunning it's a glod weighty tube

cons not long lasting at all
you will finsh the tube pretty farst
and this product is too expensive

i will buy again just because i'm in love with the colour and Quality

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2010 5:15:00 PM More reviews by Gailkey2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this lipstick, from the scent to the pkg, its gorgeous to look at. I love the formula as well, but I have this in lingerie pink and its so pale in color and as a dark skinned woman Im always looking for the perfect pale lippie to look good on me!!!!! This color wasnt the one, but I love everything else about it, just recommend that you exfoliate and mouisturize your lips before you put it on.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2010 5:44:00 AM More reviews by amerieD

i love it! i love this shade of pink, it looks amaizing on my lips. it's a good mosturising lipstick, i love the scent it has,it's really creamy wich i love it, it feels great on the lips. i also have nr8 fetish pink, wich i also think is great but lingerie pink is definatelly my favourite. the package is gorgeous, i like the little mirror on the top. but i must say it has a huge minus and that's the price is soooo freaking expensive. i'm gonna buy it again for sure!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2010 7:44:00 AM More reviews by pchotai

I like this lipstick, i have this in nude beige, and its creamy and goes on the lips like magic, on the condition that the lips are thoroughly moisturized. I dont like the smell this lipstick gives out, like sour grapes. I wouldnt buy this, I'd rather stick to my Avon or MAC.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2010 1:04:00 AM More reviews by bebemonte

This is my 6th Rouge Volupte and I LOVE them all.
I hesitated to get Lingerie Pink (I already have Nude Beige, Caress Pink, Peach Passion, and Frivolous Pink) because I thought that my very yellow (NC25) complexion could not pull this off but OH MY this is just gorgeous! It's a very look-at-me color that I was afraid might come off as a bit trashy but thankfully no. Looks luscious and yummy and even my husband who is more into dark lips agreed that it's sexy. So all you warm toned brunettes don't fear the Lingerie Pink!

EDIT:
It took me a bit to realize that these lipsticks DESTROY my lips -- they get flaky and almost dry enough to bleed to two days after wearing these YSLs. Damn, and I spent a bunch on all of these!!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2010 11:07:00 PM More reviews by Catarah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this lipstick omg!!! If you ladies are looking for a lipstick that offers high pigmentation and pop buy YSL's RV. I have this in Lingerie Pink and I guess you can compare it to Mac Lady Gaga...but this is not as sheer. It's extremely buildable...I would recommend one swipe if you want to wear this during the day...and obviously more application for night time. Pair this with a smokey eye if you like that sultry androgynous look! I am an NC40 skintone.