Got 2 Be Smooth Operator Smoothing Satin Drops

4.3

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Ethyhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol

on 1/24/2011 1:14:00 PM

I thought the bottle looked tacky, but I don't really care since it's just a hair product haha. I really really like the smell though. Unfortunately, it did little to combat frizz with my curly hair. I thought maybe I needed more than just one pump for my hair, so I divided my hair into 3 sections and used 2 pumps each... nothing! :( However, I have to say it does make my hair look shiny, and feel smoother. I like using this when I straighten my hair, though!

on 1/24/2011 5:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

HORRIBLE. It did absolutely NOTHING for my hair. Oh wait, yes, it gave me dandruff after one application. Did not stop frizz, did not make my hair look any better. HORRIBLE!!! WISH I could give it 0 lippies!!!

on 1/21/2011 4:30:00 PM

I love this stuff.
I use about 3 drops and just apply it to the ends of my hair.
Makes my dry hair super shiney!
Im not one to always buy the same products but definitely repurchasing this!

on 12/29/2010 2:02:00 AM

Amazing stuff! It makes my color treated and heat damaged hair look sleek and incredibly shiny. Performs like a salon quality hair product without the hefty price tag. Packaging is really cute and I love the little charms hanging off the bottle. A little does go a long way with this product, using too much or too close to the roots made my hair look greasy.

on 12/22/2010 6:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

lol Works as good as biosilk but much cheaper and better bottle.

on 12/4/2010 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

sooo good. i got this because i use moroccan oil and i didn't want to use it everyday. to me this is definitely comparable to m. oil. it makes my hair really soft, shiny, and frizz free. and it's super cheap so it's worth a try.

on 11/28/2010 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Well ladies I went and got it at Navarro Discount Pharmacy @ 2 for 1 for $5.99. After all the high rating MU reviews, I decided to buy it and tred it on dry hair, and it makes it silky smooth. I will try it with damp hair next time. And the pink gennie looking bottle is so cute! :)

on 11/6/2010 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was amazed when I first tried this. My hair went from being sleek and straight to being frizzy and wavy after college (stress, hormones, all that). I had a sheen spray, but that was kind of a pain to deal (especially to get the back of your head!) with so I went out looking for a cream of some sorts.

After running one pump of his product through a part of my hair, my frizzy hair just DEFLATED between my fingers. Coolest thing ever. It smells like a dream and makes your hair incredibly soft (like other reviewers, I can't stop running my hands through my hair now). It didn't make my hair super straight/thin or anything, but it brought down the frizz enough so that it looked like I had lovely, smooth, thick waves. I can't stop gushing about this product enough! (Also, for people that have a hard time finding this at Target and stuff, my ULTA also sells this in the hair products section. I'm not sure if it would be sold at a salon though...)

on 8/11/2010 8:42:00 PM

AMAZING PRODUCT! this makes your hair feel so soft, and it make it shiny too. It stays prevents your hair from becoming frizzy too. I remember using it on a really hot day, and my hair stayed frizz free for a long time. I love the bottle it comes it, and it smells great too. I would definitely buy this product again, and i would also recommend it to my friends too.

on 8/2/2010 11:20:00 PM

Amazing product! I use this on my hair everyday and it makes it soft, frizz-free, moisturized, and protected from the sun. This serum does not dry out hair at all either! I love the smell (it's almost like a cotton candy type smell), and the packaging is so cute! Definitely will repurchase again and again, good thing it's very affordable :)

Popular Styling Products