mark Cheekblossom Cheek Color Tint

2.6

on 4/10/2009 1:46:00 PM

I'm confused as well by the negative reviews for this product. Maybe it's a different product since I'm reading about "gold" in it?? Well for me this product worked beautifully. First I applied the mark foundation, which is awesome btw, and followed with this and my cheeks were rosy pink! It was so gorgeous. Yes the liquid is colorless but once you apply it on the cheeks the color begins to develop - but be careful b/c it definitely pigments and you will end up very flushed if you apply to much. Again this product worked great for me and will definitely be repurchasing. I'm sorry for those who didn't have much luck with it :(

on 3/31/2009 10:20:00 AM

I'm happy this worked for me.
I'm a brunette, I'm far from being fair skin and this still gives me a nice color. Almost like after a workout. I really like it.

I am so shocked by the negative reviews for this product. I am fair skinned and have found this to be just perfect, a little under my powder bush adds dimention or add more and use it alone. I have spent hundreds of dollars on blush (ouch) and I think this could be my HG! I love it.

on 3/17/2009 4:31:00 PM

I feel lucky-I am the only one it worked on. I have fair red head skin and it looks completely like I am blushing.

on 2/11/2009 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This does not do what it says. I found it gave me NO color. Crap.

on 1/23/2009 9:52:00 PM

This product did not at all do what it claims to do. It certainly didn't develop to a colour, and didn't have much of a colour out of the tube, so it's like having nothing whatsoever on your face. The models in the mark brochure have a pink-gold blush to their cheeks; whatever they were using, Cheekblossom it ain't. Waste of money.

I thought that this product was going to work. it didn't! it was a waste of money.

i like the lipgloss that goes with it though..

on 12/2/2008 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I had such high hopes for this product. I was hoping that it would be a cheaper alternative to Smashbox O-Glo. The problem is that there is very little to almost no color to this product. Now the companion shimmer lip gloss, there is plenty of pigment. But, not this one. Such a disapointment.

on 11/26/2008 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

mark ought to be ashamed. They show girls modeling this so called shimmer cheek tint and they have this pretty pink flush. I guess now we know there's no way in hell they were wearing this.

NO COLOR. Whatsoever. I can't believe it. I even wiped my cheek with a white tissue and sure enough theres no color. I can't wait to return this trash.

on 11/25/2008 10:51:00 AM

As the below reviewer mentioned, there is zero pigment. None. It's just an overpriced glitter gel. It's very disappointing since the lip gloss works so well.

Popular Blush Products