September 2, 2014 | 1861 users online

Treatments (Face) - Burt's Bees - Radiance Serum with Royal Jelly

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2011 1:03:00 AM More reviews by lacta

I get some redness and splotchiness so purchased this for the moisturizing and brightening/evening of skintone it claims to give.

I LOVE IT! After regular use (actually, after the second day or so) my skin felt smooth, was more even, and when I woke up in the mornings it was brighter and dewy. No stickiness. My skin gobbled this up.
One of BB's best products for sure. I stock up on 2 or 3 when I find them on sale.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2011 3:16:00 PM More reviews by HowlinWolfe

This product is absolutely amazing! After about a week of use my skin is already begining to transform. I bought this item because it was on sale and am a big fan of burt's bees despite the fact that it had so-so reviews. I'm glad I did, after cleansing every night I apply it in sections (forehead, left side,right side, and finaly my eyes since they are my biggest concern). I wouldn't recommend applying this product in the morning since it doesn't really absorb well (I can feel some resedue in the morning) but this truly is a magic potion. After a few uses I no longer use my tinted moistureizer and just go with a quick sweep of translucent powder. I was hoping that this would make my light sun spots dissapear...no luck yet, but I have very high hopes for this product. All in all I'm very impressed my skin looks AMAZING and am planing another 40 mile drive just to buy 3 more bottles while on sale (gotta stock up). I would absolutely recomend this product to all of you.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2010 8:48:00 AM More reviews by faireyfantom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is lovely. I have been using this at night under my moisturizer and I can tell the difference in the morning. It sinks in and moisturizes. I think "radiance" deffinitely deserves to be in the name of this serum. No breakouts. I like that this comes in a glass container instead of plastic and the dropper is appropriate for serums, IMO.

I had a sample of a serum from Estee Lauder and this one from Burt's Bees smoked it over the month long experiment. I believe it is like a third of the price and I can roll into Walgreen's anytime, day or night, to purchase this. Win, win, win. Will keep buying.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2010 3:13:00 PM More reviews by kmarie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm on my third bottle of this serum,love it! I only use it under my eyes in the day and it keeps me looking fresh and well rested even when I'm not.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2010 8:10:00 PM More reviews by jenn9228

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I just bought my second bottle.
My first bottle lasted like two months because I spilled it once,
but it is relatively easy to use the spoid looking type thing and its helpful to adjust the amount you want to use.
I didn't see or feel any dramatic change after using this product
but it helps my dry skin to be less flaky so I decided to try another bottle since I figured it's cheaper than other high-end serums.
I didn't like the chemical scent it had at first, but I got used to it and I don't really mind it anymore. This is not sticky at all since I have dry skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2010 2:12:00 PM More reviews by seussisms

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Been trying more natural products so I was excited to find a serum. So disappointed. Saw absolutely no change after twice a day for 4 weeks. VERY sticky and has a chemical smell that seemed to linger all morning. Don't bother with this one.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2010 10:11:00 PM More reviews by ECMac25

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Finished a bottle in two months. I used about a dime sized dropper-ful amount each time every morning under my sunscreen. It does contain alcohol (usually added to help the product absorb), so drier skintypes definitely would need to layer moisturizer on top. I like Burt's Bees products for their pared down ingredients list, but somehow I feel the concentrations of the active ingredients are too low to make much of a difference. After using up a bottle of this serum my skin looked and felt exactly the same as when I started it. Suprising especially since royal jelly extract is jam packed with so many vitamins and amino acids like the literature says. And licorice root is supposed to help with treating hyperpigmentation issues like melasma. I was hoping to see at least a tiny boost in the luminosity and freshness of my skin - perhaps even an evening of skintone, but nope. Nothing. Oh well...no harm in trying.
~~~INGREDIENTS: water * glycerin * alcohol denat. * royal jelly * licorice root extract * glucose * xantham gum * sodium chloride * glucose oxidase * lactoperoxidase * caramel

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2010 2:51:00 AM More reviews by ximachikenx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received this as a gift and I was really excited to try this out. It's a nice product but ehh...

When I first used this I thought that it made a big difference in evening out my skin, but I've been using this for a couple of months and I don't know if this is doing anything to my skin. It feels very sticky when I put this on, which I don't mind at night but I can't use this in the daytime because it feels sticky for a long time after...The packaging is very nice and I really wanted to like this because it's made with natural ingredients but probably won't get this again because of the price :\ Don't feel like I need a serum now.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2009 6:48:00 PM More reviews by pertiegurlie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Is awesome. Works like a charm (word "radiance" very perfectly describes the results) under moisturiser. Will buy again--until I get lots of wrinkles--at which point I will probably search for the fountain of youth or an anti-aging serum instead. Or not care.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2009 5:42:00 PM More reviews by pertiegurlie

It's like a little bit of magic...it's my first serum so I dunno..maybe there's better out there? But this honestly HONESTLY has a bit of smoothing, brightening, tightening magic going on.

I saw "a bit" because I'm not 50, I can't tell you whether it's
OMG-amazazazing-wrinkle-killer! But it makes my skin so gorgeous!!!! <3
I was considering getting Benefit High Beam or some proper illuminating foundation, but this is the same effect imho..without the fear that it'll clog your pores cuz it's not MAKEUP! :)
p.s. Always use serums under moisturizer, that's basic.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No