July 29, 2014 | 1884 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Super Rescue Antioxidant Night Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2013 5:06:00 AM More reviews by Hortensie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love this product. Good ingredients, pack of antioxidants, good packaging in tube instead of jar, no perfume, reasonable price in comparison with some other night creams in the market. I have been using it for 3 years now, and alternate it with Clinique Moisture Surge Intense. Will definitely purchase it again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 8:02:00 PM More reviews by Beatrice28

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Finally! I've found a wonderful anti-aging and soothing nighttime moisturizer for my sensitive skin! I'm now on my 2nd tube of this for Combination-Dry skin. It's perfect (except I wish it were about $10 cheaper.) This has great antioxidants, leave my face smooth and supple, doesn't break me out at all, and comes in an opaque tube.

I wish Clinique would package all their moisturizers (especially the Redness Solutions moisturizer) in opaque tubes instead of in jars -- where light and air exposure break down active ingredients and fingers contaminate!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2013 12:26:00 AM More reviews by ame87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Bought Dry and Combination couple of days ago, a lot better than Dramatic Different. i sometimes get zits and pimples but dry most of my face. I read Paula Begoun's review on this cream and decided to purchase it. She clearly noted that although this has great antioxidant ingredients (even if you buy this cream for oily and oily combination) it can be too Emollient for oily/troubled skin. Check her website.

I have dry and a little trouble skin around my cheeks, but having no problem by using this cream (dry and combination). i will update soon again.

PS) Purchase and test on yourself a little first, if it does not suit you then take it back. People who work for Clinique are usually very nice and accept the returns well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2013 4:07:00 PM More reviews by cathykl

I have been using the combination skin formula for about 10-11 months. Great moisturizer for night or day (I put spf on top for day use). The texture is light but not water-y at all and sinks right, but it hydrating enough that I don't get the dreaded flakes on my cheeks. I put make-up on right after in the mornings and it makes a perfect, smooth canvas. My skin doesn't feel dry throughout the day after I apply this.

I like that it has antioxidants so it's not just plain lotion taking up valuable time on my face. No obnoxious fragrance, does have that "lotion" smell but no perfumes, which is great so it doesn't irritate my face or make it burn/itchy (which is a big problem for me). Overall, I have noticed that when I use this, my skin is softer and breakouts/post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation heal faster. . .although I'm sure any good moisturizer can do these things! But this is a good option, and it comes in a range of formulas for all skin types. Although the tube is on the smallish side (50 mL) it has lasted me almost a year, so I think it's a good value. I normally apply one thin layer and may follow with a few more dabs on parched areas like my cheeks.

Would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2013 7:35:00 PM More reviews by GraceLin80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It feels great and smooth on my skin. I like that fact that it bursts out vitamins and antioxidants in waves so that I don't need to worry about reapplying after hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2013 6:30:00 PM More reviews by victoriahk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using this moisturizer for about 5 years now and I LOVE IT. I have oily, acne-prone skin along with some hyperpigmentation from old breakouts and redness. This moisturizer makes my skin look more even-toned and healthy. I apply it every night after washing my face, but not in the day time because there is no SPF. Every morning that I wake up after using this moisturizer I'm surprised at how much better my skin looks!! I'm also starting to get some fine lines on my forehead and I feel like this really helps make them less pronounced. It also helps even out my hyper pigmentation.

I've tried a lot of other night time moisturizers and I always inevitably come back to this product - It's definitely a "holy grail" product for me, and that's why I don't mind the price. I've repurchased it over and over again and will continue to buy more!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 4:03:00 AM More reviews by cottondreams

I have sensitive combination/oily skin. And I break out easily if using the wrong products. Previously I tried Olay and it caused my skin to go a bit nuts. After reading the recommendations at MUA, I got the Super Rescue Antioxidant Night Moisturizer to help calm my skin down a bit.

It has really helped clearing my skin up. Love all the ingredients. Sometimes I even use it during the day. And does not make my skin look oily.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 9:01:00 AM More reviews by ShwetaDewan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This works like magic.

I have had good clear skin all my life. However over the last two years my skin started breaking out and leaving ugly dark marks behind- maybe stress? maybe hormones? So I did some research online and although it was a little steep, I decided to give it a shot. I used it religiouly for 4 weeks, and OH MY GOODNESS my old beautiful skin was restored- spotless!

I am on my fifth bottle now and will continue to use it - it's a life saver. Even though the price is slightly expensive (nearly USD 65 in the country that I live), it lasts me 4 months, which is not bad and then i wouldn't give a damn about the price if my skin loves it too much to let go.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 12:58:00 PM More reviews by tiara85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

LOVE IT!

Started using this and superdefense day cream at the same time and both have just been amazing! I have oily/comb skin so use the oily types but it's not often where I don't have a reaction, ie breakout with a new routine.

It's loaded full of antioxidants, is 100% fragrance free and allergy tested but what's important is how my skin glows in the morning!

I'll be using both these products until proper wrinkles set in *touch wood is til at least my forties!*

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2013 6:56:00 PM More reviews by juliaesands

I can't count how many times I have purchased this moisturizer- I love it. The texture for me is perfect for a night cream- a very light, yet slightly gelled texture that spreads and sinks in very quickly. I get it for oily-combination skin and that has worked very well for me over the years. I love that the product is packaged in an opaque tube and if they would make a version with sunscreen in a tube as well, I wouldn't hesitate before trying that as well. Excellent choice!

(I should mention that it usually costs 45$ and using it exclusively before going to bed (and very occasionally if my skin is dry in the morning), one tube lasts me 4-5 months at least.)