Clinique Super Rescue Antioxidant Night Moisturizer

4.1

Dry Combination: Water, Dimethicone, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Jojoba Esters, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Echinacea Pallida (Coneflower) Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Seed Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Plankton Extract, Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract, Lauroyl Lysine, Creatine, Adenosine Phosphate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria), Sorbitol, Sea Whip Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Micrococcus Lysate, Trehalose, Niacinamide, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cholesterol, Zeolite, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caffeine, Sodium Rna, Astrocaryum Murumuru Butter, Linoleic Acid, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Lecithin, Dimethiconol, Isohexadecane, Ascorbyl Tocopheryl Maleate, Tromethamine, Caprylyl Glycol, Zinc Pca, Mannitol, Isodecyl Salicylate, Hexylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol Manganese Chloride, Polysorbate 80, Disodium Nadh, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, C1-8 Alkyl Tetrahydroxycyclohexanoate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Sulfate, Maltodextrin, Ferulic Acid, Dextrin, Xanthan Gum, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol

on 9/3/2014 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really wanted to like this product. I purchased the normal/dry skin but it doesn't seem to work on me as it's not moisturizing at all and after using it for about 2/3 days I start to break out.

on 8/21/2014 4:55:00 PM

I have repurchased this about three times now. I have the combi/oily skin version.

Anyone who loves this will tell you they were underwhelmed at first. Having used this for quite some time now though, I'm a total addict. As long as this exists, I will not be purchasing any other night cream.
I usually cleanse my face with either Bioderma (summer) or the Emma Hardie cleansing balm (winter) and then follow up with this. It works especially well on any budding skin problems like acne, and the next morning my skin will be significantly clearer and more luminous.

It resembles a beige coloured creamy-gel formula and doesn't have a specific fragrance (perhaps ever so slightly herbal at a push?). It spreads very easily and I always put any leftover cream on my neck and decollete.

This is really great. I highly recommend to anyone looking for a powerful night cream that won't feel sticky when you lay your head on your pillow.

(about my skin: I only wear make up when I go to parties/bars and always double-cleanse when I do!)

on 8/16/2014 10:26:00 PM

I've been using this moisturizer for about 1.5-2 years, and although at first I didn't think it was anything special, now I realize I am really attached to this moisturizer. I find the formula to be quite light, even though I use the normal to dry version, and I like incorporating antioxidants into my routine whenever possible. I don't think anything about this moisturizer will 'wow' you, but I do think the formula does what it's supposed to, and it's well formulated so it has a lot of added benefits to the skin.
I will also mention that when I first purchased this, I was disappointed with the size- the tube looks so small for the price. However, I only use a tiny bit (smaller than a dime), and it is able to moisturize my entire face without having to stretch it. I would say a tube lasts me 9mo-1 year when used 3-4 times a week.

on 7/25/2014 8:53:00 PM

I have the dry to very dry skin version.
My Skin - Sensitive, dry, shiny in T-zone, acne prone and easily clogged pores.
Packaging - Practical and not too fancy.
Consistency - On the thicker side but surprisingly not as thick for dry/very dry skin.
Scent - Barely any.
I needed something fast. My skin was very dry and flaky and it took me a trip to 6 shops to get it but finally...!
I applied it at night and I was surprised, it felt comfortable, it wasn't as thick, it sunk into the skin very fast.
Next morning my skin usually is quite shiny. Not this time! It looked dewy, plump, comfortable, no redness, no acne.
Now after using it for 2 months I notice big big improvements. Less redness, no flakiness, my face isn't as shiny as before in result my makeup stays longer and even after 8hour of begging out it looks good. It doesn't clog my pores, i also have less acne as before.

I am very very impressed. I would definitely recommend it, its a great great product!

on 6/4/2014 8:37:00 PM

excellant!

on 5/16/2014 4:19:00 PM

I've been using this excellent cream on and off for years: the dry-combo version in the summer, the dry-very dry version in winter. It makes my skin soft and smooth and it's one of the few things that helps to calm my rosacea-prone skin. I don't only use it at night, but combine it with Clinique's City Block for daytime, which gives sun protection.

on 3/14/2014 1:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I hate the price of it but the product itself is packed full 0f antioxidants which every skin needs. I have used the dry combination formulation but my skin is getting drier so I think I will get the dry very dry formula next when I get the extra cash to repurchase. The product moisturizes great doesn't bother my nose either. Is recommended by Paula Begoun as a top rated product and MUA rates it pretty high also. Only gripe I have is the price, but I guess I can't have my cake and eat it too. Lets put it this way, I love it so much I squeezed every little bit that would come out of the tube before I threw the empty tube away. Definite repurchase.

on 2/25/2014 12:58:00 AM

Great product. Sad thing is someone wrote a review saying Shea Butter was Comedogenic . LOL you need to get your facts straight.

Check out "Master List of Comedogenic "

I will be buying again. I wish this was in a pump though.

on 2/17/2014 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I have revamped all of my skincare in the past couple of months as I read and learn more. Caroline Hirons and Paula Begoin have been my biggest influences in simply taking the time to both learn what is IN the skincare I buy as well as paying attention to what my skin needs. I have been using PC Resist Retinol for about six months, but wanted something to use over it since the winter is quite harsh where I live and my skin is quite dry. I was lucky enough to find a tube of the very/dry version at my military exchange after reading it has been discontinued. I thought (based on the reviews I have read) that the normal/combo version is good for all skin types, but found (after testing on my hand) that it didn't fit my needs. I am completely over the moon with this moisturizer. I wake up in the morning with well hydrated (but not oily, there IS a difference!!) skin. I haven't had any breakouts or clogged pores (my biggest worry) with this and I will continue to buy this as long as I can!! Truly love this moisturizer and my skin (at 47) has never looked better! I probably strike some people as quite vain as I find myself looking into every mirror I pass, astounded by how even, smooth and moisturized my skin looks! A definite WIN in my book!

on 1/20/2014 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I can buy this again and again and again. No complaints.