November 27, 2014 | 1581 users online

Lip Treatments - Carmex - Moisture Plus Ultra Hydrating Lip Balm

rated 2 of 5 on 8/31/2012 12:40:00 AM More reviews by angelrose918

I normally LOVE Carmex products! So when this came out I was only too excited!

I love the way it's in a stick! But that's where it stops..

It just doesn't feel the same as the Carmex lip balms I have loved.. this one actually dries up my lips and smells really synthetic.. I won't be buying again.. actually thinking of going back to Burt's Bees for a bit now :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2012 6:15:00 AM More reviews by chloelouisex

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

Great lip balm, very moisturising with a lovely hint of colour. Looks glossy and lasts a long time. Would definitely recommend and buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2012 12:48:00 AM More reviews by nilorac123321

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

A very nice, hydrating, creamy lip balm that gives a slightly glossy finish and lasts all day. It leaves my lips soft and moisturized, while protecting them from winter cold and windy days. It's definitly a must have in my opinion, and has done me justice.

I honestly love this

PROS:
-Soft, creamy texture
-Glossy finish
-Long lasting
-Mositurizing
-Make my lips look overall 'better'
-Emphasizes my natural lip color
-SPF 15
-Applies easily
-Lovely packaging
-Nice under lipstick, even mattes

CONS:
-None

Please, if you have constantly dry lips and need help, try this. I have seriously never had softer lips. VERY glad I tried it...and for the dollar I payed, why the hell not?

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2012 8:45:00 PM More reviews by Lovepandas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Honestly, this is one of the best lip balms EVER! I've tried EOS, softlips, Chapstick...etc. But this one doesn't dry your lips, and you see results almost immediately!
P.S. I'm on my third tube already:)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2012 10:32:00 AM More reviews by kpatterson46

really great, moisturises your lips very well whilst giving a nice amount of colour( i have the pink and peach one ) . have a tingly feeling and are cooling on the lips, would recommend to anyone :) great product !

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2012 8:27:00 PM More reviews by lunaviolet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this in pink, plum, and berry. These are great for a slight wash of color and a rush of moisture. There is a light, unobtrusive vanilla scent which disappears almost immediately. The tube is a thin and elegant and the product itself is very soft, not waxy at all. The lipbalm doesn't last too long on the lips, maybe a few hours before reapplication is needed. Best part is they're dirt cheap! I got mine on offer and I think they were about $1.50 each. The only downside is they're a bit difficult to find.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2012 3:09:00 PM More reviews by HotMadonna

I love this product. While I use my L'Oreal Color Riche Balm as my everyday balm, this product is very good too. It hydrates well. I also love the finish it gives my lips, it looks like a clear lipgloss with the texture of a lipstick, brings out my lips natural color too. My ONLY issue with this is that if I carry it in my pocket it melts really badly. Other than that I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2012 7:45:00 PM More reviews by cohler

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

BEST chapstick I've had....ever!
I love the tube. I can always find it in my purse. It lasts. Not gummy.
PERFECT!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2012 1:56:00 AM More reviews by jschaefer87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great! I have very sensitive dry skin. This Carmex has really helped with my chapped lips. I had been using the EOS lip balm and Softlips and they do not compare ( EOS actually made my lips worse, but I am very sensitive). Anyways, I personally like the tinted colors because on a regular basis I don't normally wear lip products, but they do give a clear option which is great before bed. They do have that menthol smell & taste ( not totally fond of), but because it has helped so much I really don't mind the smell. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2012 5:01:00 PM More reviews by Hannahbby2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Good lord, this stuff is awesome! Every winter, I have the same problem with chapped lips... this lip balm helped so much! I would have never picked this up if my friend hadn't recommended it to me, since I don't like the flavor of regular carmex. It has a light vanilla scent and flavor with a slight tingly menthol sensation. This definitely gives lasting moisture. There is no waxy feel to it, unlike so many other lip balms on the market. I love the sleek packaging and slanted tip, it makes it so easy to apply on the go and not worry about getting lip balm all over your face.

I would definitely recommend this lip balm, and I plan to try out the two tinted versions also.