NARS Super Orgasm

3.7

on 6/9/2014 6:55:00 AM

Gorgeous color- but the glitter can be slightly too much. I often find it on my shirt afterwards.

on 3/1/2014 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

I got this as a gift from my best friend and it is my daily go-to blush.

This blush has a warm peachy tone with flecks of golden glitter. It instantly adds a healthy rosy glow to my skin. I personally don't mind the glitter, though it travels to other places of my face. I just brush it off before I set everything. It has great blendability and staying power. I can always count on this to complete my look. A little goes a long way.

on 12/2/2013 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

NARS blushes are amazing but for me this blush has too much glitter. It's orgasm with a ton of large gold glitter.

on 11/9/2013 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this blush. The quality is superb. It creates a very natural looking colour on my face. It makes me look fresh and the glitter doesnt bother me at all. When applied high and on the right spot, it gives me the illusion of cheekbones that I never have.

I'm probably one of the few here that really likes this blush.

I'm not put off by the gold sparkle, and I really don't have much of a problem using it on the skin. As a matter of fact, I really don't see the any large gold flecks, but I am left with a nice pink blush shot through with a nice gold shimmer.

It looks even better paired with my favorite bronzer, and leaves me with a nice sculpted cheek with a little bit of gold highlight.

on 10/23/2013 12:09:00 AM

This blush is wearable, but barely. There is a ton of shimmer. I use an elf blush brush that doesn't pick up a lot of pigment so my face is not covered by glitter. With a light hand this produces a pretty coral flush. I would not repurchase but do enjoy it.

I got a mini of this from Sephora and it was my first experience with NARS. It is a beautiful pinky-peachy shade that likely suits ALL skintones, but those who are afraid of glitter should stay away! There are quite large chunks of gold glitter in here and it can scare those who prefer a more muted look. I love the packaging but it gets dirty so quickly if you're applying all your make up without washing your hands (foundation fingers + NARS packaging = gross).

I would buy this and other NARS blushes again. I love their shades. I think it is worth the money for the pigmentation but it's the only thing that puts me off collecting them all!

on 6/7/2013 3:05:00 PM

If I ever finish the mini size I have, I will rebuy. But honestly I don't know how one gets to hit pan on these blushes, because you need such a small amount of product, it takes forever to put a dent in it!
I am oily and fair, and I thought this would make me look like an oil-drenched clown, because of the obvious glitter it has. Imagine my surprise when I applied it (with my MAC 187) and what I saw in the mirror was my face but a million times better and healthier looking!
I look like I just came back from outside on a cold winter day, and the glitter is surprisingly discreet, it just gives me a "lit from within" look. Actually if you shake the brush after twirling it in the blush, you can get rid of most of the glitter.
Yes, there is some glitter fall-out on my cheeks, maybe 2-3 particles, but it actually looks sexy :)
This blush never broke me out, doesn't make me oily, or look oily, it just gives me a natural healthy flush that I love and gives dimension to my foundation.

on 6/1/2013 10:38:00 PM

Sparkle haters beware this product !

Pros: easy to blend, pretty colour, good pigmentation.
Cons: Hate the giant chunks of sparkles, not practical for daily use, and overhyped
Won't purchase again.

on 5/8/2013 4:04:00 PM

'Super orgasm' is a deeper tone than NARS's super-hyped 'orgasm' in the same peachy/pink colour family. It is pretty long lasting but contains huge irregular flecks of gold glitter which create a lot of fall-out and leave a slightly uneven texture on the face. Due to the glitter I would not recommend to those who have oily skin or imperfections as they will be highlighted by the noticeable glitter.

Without the glitter, I would really enjoy the product but it is too much for me, especially to wear in the daytime. I love NARS but this is not a repurchase for me. If you're going to splash out on a NARS blush, I'd pick another colour!

Popular Blush Products