July 29, 2014 | 1189 users online

Blush - NARS - Super Orgasm

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by harograce

Sparkle haters beware this product !

Pros: easy to blend, pretty colour, good pigmentation.
Cons: Hate the giant chunks of sparkles, not practical for daily use, and overhyped
Won't purchase again.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by kezexx

'Super orgasm' is a deeper tone than NARS's super-hyped 'orgasm' in the same peachy/pink colour family. It is pretty long lasting but contains huge irregular flecks of gold glitter which create a lot of fall-out and leave a slightly uneven texture on the face. Due to the glitter I would not recommend to those who have oily skin or imperfections as they will be highlighted by the noticeable glitter.

Without the glitter, I would really enjoy the product but it is too much for me, especially to wear in the daytime. I love NARS but this is not a repurchase for me. If you're going to splash out on a NARS blush, I'd pick another colour!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2013 8:35:00 AM More reviews by ksk07

I bough into the hype on this one, and I have to say I really don't see the big deal. The blush is beautiful in the compact, especially with the flecks of gold glitter. Packaging is amazing and very high quality, (although that should be expected with a $30 blush). BUT I feel like I could get the same effect from a drugstore peach blush just by maybe layering it a little more than usual. I don't notice any jaw dropping effect from using this. It's just an ok product. I will definitely use until I run out, but I don't see myself repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2013 1:05:00 PM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

This blush to me is more like a highlighter than a blush. It has giant flecks of silver glitter in it, but it doesn't look to fake or gaudy. It gives your face a nice glow, although it is not my favorite blush. I would pretty much recommend any NARS blush because they are such great quality. I will not be repurchasing because it is overpriced and there are cheaper versions that are just as good.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2013 3:42:00 AM More reviews by elliestone271

Cannot rave about this enough!!! It is a cult beauty product for a reason. It is such a flattering colour- a peachy pink with subtle gold shimmer. I have recommended to all my friends from pale skin to olive tones and it looks equally good on all.

I doubt I will ever buy another blusher again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2013 11:33:00 AM More reviews by Hillarryyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

In the pan it is chunky glitter, but when I apply it (with MAC 168) and blend it into my skin, the glitter basically goes away. I find it to be a nice color on me after blending.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2013 3:28:00 AM More reviews by Shelbyj1204

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great color and sparkles! Super Orgasm is such a pretty, fun shade!! One of my favorites to use on a night out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2013 8:46:00 PM More reviews by hooplehead

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I could do without the glitter chunks, but this blush is so pretty. Orgasm is too peachy on me, but this pinker version is just perfect. Would definitely repurchase, annoying glitter or no.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2012 6:48:00 PM More reviews by choirgirlhotel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't usually wear makeup but once I started wearing this I have been getting tons of compliments on how my skin is "glowing".

I don't like the shimmer though. I bought this for my mom because I loved the color so much, but she is in her 60s and the shimmer looks ridiculous.

Also, it has barely any lasting power.

However, because I love the color so much and it's perfect for my very pale fair skin and blue/grey eyes, blonde hair, I have repurchased this twice already.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2012 4:28:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I do like this color I had to try it because i have Orgasm and I love it but i wanted to try something with a little more rose. This actually has a dupe NYX Rose Garden is exactly the same but less gold flecks but the color is spot on. So back to the blush at hand. I do find it very pigmented as most NARS blushes are i only need a little to get a nice rosy came from the outside look. The gold flecks don't bother me in this because they do not deposit heavily. I had to knock one or 2 off but nothing that would make me hate this blush.

I would apply this with Orgasm because I think the 2 would look good when you need a more dramatic blush. I only needed to touch my brush to the pan and color easily came up on it. I had no fall out in terms of the color itself which is a beautiful rose color as I said before. I do like it for the winter but as others have said i want to try other NARS blushes it's time to get into some other great colors they have.

I do like this a lot and I would think it would work with fair like me NW-15-20 to darker complexions because it's so pigmented it can also be used as an eyeshadow and highlighter for darker skin. I like this as part of an eye shadow look too it's so pretty. So if you can stand glitter and really it's not so bad this is a great because it flushes you more than Orgasm.