April 21, 2014 | 1028 users online

Blush - NARS - Super Orgasm

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2013 1:05:00 PM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

This blush to me is more like a highlighter than a blush. It has giant flecks of silver glitter in it, but it doesn't look to fake or gaudy. It gives your face a nice glow, although it is not my favorite blush. I would pretty much recommend any NARS blush because they are such great quality. I will not be repurchasing because it is overpriced and there are cheaper versions that are just as good.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2013 3:42:00 AM More reviews by elliestone271

Cannot rave about this enough!!! It is a cult beauty product for a reason. It is such a flattering colour- a peachy pink with subtle gold shimmer. I have recommended to all my friends from pale skin to olive tones and it looks equally good on all.

I doubt I will ever buy another blusher again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2013 11:33:00 AM More reviews by Hillarryyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

In the pan it is chunky glitter, but when I apply it (with MAC 168) and blend it into my skin, the glitter basically goes away. I find it to be a nice color on me after blending.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2013 3:28:00 AM More reviews by Shelbyj1204

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great color and sparkles! Super Orgasm is such a pretty, fun shade!! One of my favorites to use on a night out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2013 8:46:00 PM More reviews by hooplehead

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I could do without the glitter chunks, but this blush is so pretty. Orgasm is too peachy on me, but this pinker version is just perfect. Would definitely repurchase, annoying glitter or no.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2012 6:48:00 PM More reviews by choirgirlhotel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't usually wear makeup but once I started wearing this I have been getting tons of compliments on how my skin is "glowing".

I don't like the shimmer though. I bought this for my mom because I loved the color so much, but she is in her 60s and the shimmer looks ridiculous.

Also, it has barely any lasting power.

However, because I love the color so much and it's perfect for my very pale fair skin and blue/grey eyes, blonde hair, I have repurchased this twice already.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2012 4:28:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I do like this color I had to try it because i have Orgasm and I love it but i wanted to try something with a little more rose. This actually has a dupe NYX Rose Garden is exactly the same but less gold flecks but the color is spot on. So back to the blush at hand. I do find it very pigmented as most NARS blushes are i only need a little to get a nice rosy came from the outside look. The gold flecks don't bother me in this because they do not deposit heavily. I had to knock one or 2 off but nothing that would make me hate this blush.

I would apply this with Orgasm because I think the 2 would look good when you need a more dramatic blush. I only needed to touch my brush to the pan and color easily came up on it. I had no fall out in terms of the color itself which is a beautiful rose color as I said before. I do like it for the winter but as others have said i want to try other NARS blushes it's time to get into some other great colors they have.

I do like this a lot and I would think it would work with fair like me NW-15-20 to darker complexions because it's so pigmented it can also be used as an eyeshadow and highlighter for darker skin. I like this as part of an eye shadow look too it's so pretty. So if you can stand glitter and really it's not so bad this is a great because it flushes you more than Orgasm.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2012 3:41:00 AM More reviews by GODblessFsy

I buy this one because the Orgasm is a calamity for people with pores problem and yellow skin. The super orgasm seems better.
It is expensive, but I think it is worth because you can use it for a long long long time( maybe nobody can run out of it I guess).But on the other hand, there are some products have better cost performance, like BOURJOIS 34# and sleek rose#, which both have similar color with this one.
I like the color, make the skin tone brighter.
I like the packaging, easy to become dirty but looked expensive.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/23/2012 5:50:00 PM More reviews by 600pounds

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I didn't purchase this product but got a mini version using a coupon online. It's a pretty mauve-y warmer pink color with shots of gold glitter in it. Because of the glitter, it has some fall down when you use a brush to pick up the product. It deposits some of the gold glitter on the cheek but most fall down, thus I don't see this as a day time blush or for people with large pores.

However, for darker skin tones, it doesn't show up as a blush. Instead it makes a pretty golden pinky highlighter. I would say this blush is most suitable for light to medium skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 1:33:00 PM More reviews by rrrkadirka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is by far one of my favorite blushes by NARS - next to Deep Throat. It gives me such a pretty flush and makes my skin glow. It also lasts forever. I can put this on before a night out and still have pretty, glowing skin eight hours later. I like that in a blush, and you can also layer this depending on how deep you want your flush to be. Plus, I like the shimmer/sparkle. If you aren't a fan of sparkle, then I wouldn't recommend this blush for you. The price is kinda steep, and I'll admit it was kinda hard for me to actually spend $28 on a blush at first, but I've had it for over a year, and I still have TONS of product left. So I'd say that I've gotten my money's worth and then some. Would definitely repurchase. :)