Tangle Teezer

4.4

on 10/4/2014 8:25:00 PM

Seriously, this brush rocks!!!! I have bra length, fine, colored hair and not a lot of it. Because my hair is on the thin side, I'm doing everything to make sure that I lose as less hair as possible. With that said, the Tangle Teezer is amazing on my hair type! Brushes through the tangles gently and the bristles feel great on my scalp as well. I also only lose 20-50 hairs the entire day!! That in itself is amazing. The TT is super gentle on wet hair as well. It's lightweight and comes in cute colours. Love it!! I also have the Wet Brush and found it very ordinary. I didn't enjoy using it because I lose less hair with a wide tooth comb then with the Wet Brush. Overall, love the TT over the WB for my hair type.

on 9/30/2014 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This was not all that great as it is hyped up to be. It worked fine intially but after a couple of months the ends of the plastic bristles splayed and now it hurts to use this brush. For $17 that I spent on it, it should have last at least 6 months.

on 9/30/2014 8:37:00 AM

the price is a little too high for such a terrible brush. i got it for about 13-14 dollars, and it claims to not pull at your hair, and it does very badly. it makes a very unpleasant noise when going through knots, terrible with wet hair. i don't know, i just really don't like this brush and i thought it would be amazing, i was pretty disappointed. it could just be my hair though. it's always really thick and knotted no matter what i do. unless it's straightened which is rare for me to do anymore. no brushes work for me and i thought this would. overall I'm very disappointed.

on 9/24/2014 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I own the original version and I purchased it from Spacenk. I mainly purchased this from travel so I could use it on wet and dry hair. I prefer this to the Wet Brush since I don't have to worry about water retention within the brush. I also feel like this a sanitary and easy to clean option to a regular brush. I would repurchase if lost or damaged.

on 9/12/2014 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This is the ONLY brush I would use on my thick, bra-length 4a hair when dry. With a bit of water or spray detangler, I can stretch my hair section by section. I don't need this brush often, but I'm glad that I have this in my arsenal.

on 9/12/2014 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Two words, holy grail! Tangle Teezer is the best brush I have ever used. I have fine, dry hair that tangles very easily. Over the years I have tried all sorts of combs and brushes and never had much luck. Even The Wet Brush snagged on my hair. Even on wet hair this did not snag, pull, or yank. Tangle Teezer is priced comparably to hair brushes found at supermarkets and drug stores, so it's a good buy.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is by far the best wet/dry hair brush I've ever used. I even compare it to a regular paddle brush, which is okay... until it's put to the test!

Don't believe me? Check out my video below to see for yourself!

This is an absolutely amazing brush and I'll never use a normal hairbrush again. It's like my hair has never had knots in it. Makes brushing hair completely painless and there's no pulling . Suitable for wet hair too.

My only complaint is the price. It's quite expensive in Australia so I bought it for half the price off ASOS.

LOVE this! It has completely changed my hair. I have long medium thick hair that tangles all the time. This gets rid of the tangles without frizzing my hair, and I lose half the amount I was with my old brush. The anti frizz factor means that I am straightening my hair half as much. I could not go back to anything else.

on 8/11/2014 8:59:00 AM

I have fine, naturally blonde hair and lots of it. It tangles very easily. At first, I thought I really liked this brush, then I realized that especially on dry hair, it is nothing special. I lose a lot of hair when I use it, and it hurts.

Video Reviews & Tutorials