April 17, 2014 | 1913 users online

Deodorants - Old Spice - All Products

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2013 3:42:00 AM More reviews by bell000

I am a woman, and yes I am writing this review because I have been using Old Spice Fresh High Endurance Deodorant. I am in my thirties and my husband started me on it. I'd been having a difficult time finding women's deodorants that were aluminum free, and the ones I'd tried that smelled nice and were aluminum free, left me smelling badly after only two or three hours. My husband doesn't use deodorants with aluminum and he recommended I try his. I was reluctant at first, well, because it is Old Spice and Old Spice reminded me of my dad's deodorant, an older man's deodorant. But I tried it anyway and there are several new scents they have that don't smell anything like I'm wearing an old man's deodorant. So I tried the Fresh scent deodorant, and amazingly enough, it worked! And worked well! No odor, and I don't smell like a man whatsoever. I can wear it all day and no problem, not even in the heat. The price is nice compared to the rest of the deodorants for women, so I usually buy us about 2 or 3 to keep extras for us. Unfortunately, the packaging screams, Old Spice, old man's deodorant. So I am kind of embarrassed when loading up on Old Spice at the cashier's, but heck, I won't stop buying it over that! Some black packaging would be nice, or just something different, other than the bright red.

Anyway, I highly recommend it to women who are seeking aluminum free deodorant that actually works. I wonder why, however, other deodorants haven't caught on and done the same thing? I've tried so many, cheap/expensive, and they all sucked. And then here's Old Spice, and it works.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2013 1:29:00 AM More reviews by Benjamin5412

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Old Spice products are overall really great, in my opinion! I love their Fiji Deodorant which helps support my fresh feeling and scent. The scent is very very refreshing and lasts all day! I will repurchase and I recommend to anyone. Be aware, product packaging contains Aluminum which could be cancerous to the skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2013 6:20:00 PM More reviews by melangerehab

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Eh, I was skeptical about using men's deodorant at first, but I went to the supermarket and the Old Spice products were on sale, so I took a Fiji and smelled it because of the recommendations here. Wow, no joke! It really is a pleasant subtle fruity smell (kinda like apple, IMHO) without being sickly sweet and teenybopper girly, which I like. I've been using it daily for about a week and it keeps odor and sweat under control better than any deodorant I've used.

When it comes to gendered toiletry items, like razors, shaving gels, and deodorants, products designed for men really are higher quality. If you're out of deodorant, go out and buy yourself a nice new stick of Old Spice, seriously.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2013 6:51:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

I was sneaking the Figi scent from my hubby a couple of months ago and using it for myself (I know, not nice) but it smells very good (hint of coconut ) and controls odor and wetness for me. I am definitely getting my own to use as I really like how effective this has been and it doesn't cause any irritation or staining on my clothes. I think I will try the other scents next to see which one smells better. Update: Recently purchased the scent called "Wolfthorn" and really like it. Looking now to try Komodo if I can find it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2013 12:59:00 AM More reviews by alyssa7bob

I picked up a stick of old spice in "Hawkridge", thinking it couldn't be worse than any of the numerous (women's) deodorants I've used. I've been getting sick and tired of wasting money on deodorant that doesn't actually work. Was I ever surprised when I rolled on the old spice today. It went on clear, with zero gross clumping and no greasy sheen. It smells amazing, unlike the overpowering floral scents and chemical fruitiness of women's deodorant. Lastly, it actually worked! I had no b.o. at the end of the day, and my pits smell awesome.

I find it funny that this new "wild" collection of old spice is advertised as incredibly manly, when it actually smells rather unisex and almost sweet.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2012 8:24:00 PM More reviews by jvdb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Yes I use men's deodorant. Used to think it was weird when my sister used it until I got hooked. Smells fresh and sporty without being too manly, and goes on clear. Works better than women's and smells much better than all of those gross fruity smells that keep coming out.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2012 12:55:00 AM More reviews by kirstfarmz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was always frustrated with women's deodorants because I would try different scents and brands and always find that either the smell wouldn't last or the anti-perspiring power wasn't up to par. Then I decided to try a this...
I love the Komodo scented deodorant! It doesn't flake, the smell lasts all day and obviously it completely protects from sweat and odor for I don't even know how long. Not to mention, for some reason guys' deodorant is substantially cheaper than women's...got this for $3 at a drugstore.
I highly recommend for any girl who is tired of smelling like baby powder and having pit stains to give this brand a shot.
Only downside...the packaging is kind of weird so the lid kind of cuts into the product when putting it back on.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2012 12:46:00 AM More reviews by jaymemarie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ok, I would like to start off by clearly stating that I am a girl, and yes, I do love Old Spice!

More specifically, I like Old Spice Komodo deodorant. I think the scent is rather feminine, and when my mom smelled it, she thought it was a Secret or Degree scent. I think it is floral and some sort of spice (I'm terrible at describing scents though). The website says it smells like "exotic winds and spicy freedom" but doesn't list any notes.

The best thing about this product is that it lasts all day! I'm not talking about the girly scents that are like "12 hour protection" when they really mean 6, this deodorant really does its job and smells great doing it! In 80 degree weather, when I was outside for hours and sweating up a storm, my Komodo was still going strong a full 14 hours after application. I also find that sometimes during the day I will get a plesant whiff when I move my arms.

The retail price of Old Spice isn't super budget friendly, I believe it is normally around $5 at Safeway. However, I managed to buy mine at a great 2-for-$4 sale they had the other day. I haven't tried any other scents but when I was at the store After Hours and Fiji smelled pretty good too.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2012 12:31:00 AM More reviews by ca806

My all time favourite, using Komodo right now but the entire fresh collection is really great. Doesn't irritate my skin at all, leaves no residue whatsoever, and has a really clean smell.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2011 11:54:00 AM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using Old Spice deodorant since about 6th grade....my dad used it, and I love it. It smells great. I wish it worked as an anti-perspirant, but it's crap at that! I don't care, the smell is worth it to me, and I don't sweat much. My favorite version of this is the click up white cream. It smells and works the best.

Just started using Matterhorn, and I have to say, it's not my favorite. But it did come in a two-for-one deal, so there's at least that, and it's still better than any girly deodorant I've tried...