September 20, 2014 | 981 users online

Deodorants - Old Spice - All Products

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2013 12:34:00 AM More reviews by FMelissa11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yes as a women I was skeptical about buying Old Spice but reading the reviews and using the product I'm sold! The degree, dove etc. deodorants were not lasting all day for me and I hated it. Then I started using Right Guard Sport which worked well but has a masculine scent. After my right guard ran out I did a quick review and bought the Old Spice Endurance and Fiji. Both work great. The endurance has a way more masculine scent and I could smell it on me all day. The Fiji is more unisex and lighter fresh scent. So I've been using Fiji which keeps me fresh allll day, like until 11pm at night. Great product for women to use and I will not stray.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2013 7:36:00 AM More reviews by staci01

Been using the Matterhorn scent deodorant and the Fiji body wash and I like both. The deodorant works for two days straight (!), smells fresh and clean. I'm not in love with the scent but it's nice. The only flaw is that it's VERY POTENT and I can very clearly smell myself all day and it clashes with any fragrances I might wear. Because of this I usually wear it at home when I don't want to get all gussied up. The Fiji body wash I really like as it smells to me like pineapple, though after reading other reviewers mention of apple I agree more with that, and citrus and a little spice, overall clean. The body wash says on the bottle that it keeps odor away, or do they mean the scent lasts (?), for eight hours but I can't attest to that. A little goes a long way and if you don't squeeze the bottle too hard then just the right amount is dispensed perfectly. When this is used up I might take a gander at the newer scents as I'm liking that though OS isn't advertising it, it seems they're leaning in a more unisex vein. That and men's stuff is still cheaper and you get more product. It'd be nice if OS would come out for some products for women but I'm afraid they'd cheapen it and charge more as companies are wont to do. Great product line for men and women. Will keep buying if they keep this up! 1/1/14 Bought the anti perspirant/deodorant in Wolfthorn scent a few weeks ago and it works great! I can go two days odor free which is nice! The reason I got the Wolfthorn scent is that it smells fruity! Like Creamsicle fruity! I have NO CLUE as to how wolves and citrus/vanilla go together, would have liked to have been a fly on the wall for that product development meeting, so I find this deodorant a bit humorous. Not big on fruity scents but I get so tired of aquatics and "artic" notes in mens fragrances.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by dashing500

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the Wolfthorn, I bought it for myself not my dh, and I think it smells sweet & citrusy, I only wish the sent lasted all day! It works fairly well as the antiperspirant/deoderant, needs refreshing the next day, but I will definitely be buying this again! I was curious about the spray, but that smells more "manly", so I skipped this, but someone else might try. I'm still trying to get my hubby to try just so I can evaluate it, but I might have to buy on my own. If I do I will update, but the antiperspirant/deodorant is a must try, $3 plus change on sale at walgreens, bet it's less at wallmart.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2013 11:55:00 PM More reviews by Eoduinemb

I'm a girl and I've been using this deodorant for years in Fresh. I love it. I had issues when I was a teenager with sweating and smell, and none of the deodorants designed for women helped at all. Growing older and a diet change have helped, I believe, but this deodorant is still awesome. It goes on clear, works all day, the smell isn't over powering, and I feel like the packaging lets you get every last bit of product out. After reading the reviews that the new scents smell a bit more feminine, I am going to check them out. It would be great if they would come out with a line of scents designed for women - maybe they don't want to ruin their marketing image.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 12:59:00 PM More reviews by kamiekirk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I honestly don't understand why everyone doesn't buy Old Spice. I always loved using this when I was younger, but due to the masculine scent, stopped.

Thankfully, their newer deodorants are insanely feminine, so I can smell delicious and be dry. Old Spice is a lot cheaper than women's deodorant, is clear, works better, and smells better. What's not to love?

The best part is my partner loves it too, so he and I share. It cuts down on the amount of products we use, and we both smell like Starburst.

Wolfthorn smells like a tropical fruit punch, Hawkridge smells of vanilla, and Foxcrest is a feminine woodsy scent. I also hear that Fiji smells like coconut. You really can't go wrong with Old Spice. They also don't degrade women in their commercials.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2013 9:59:00 AM More reviews by brittbrat118820

In the hot summer months my degree deodorant just hasn't been cutting it. My boyfriend purchased this in "Wolfthorn" and I noticed how good it smelled. I immediately went and bought it. It doesn't smell manly; it has more of an orange scent that I would consider to be unisex. Aside from the amazing smell it works great also. I will be using this from now on and I highly recommend for both men and women.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2013 3:42:00 AM More reviews by bell000

I am a woman, and yes I am writing this review because I have been using Old Spice Fresh High Endurance Deodorant. I am in my thirties and my husband started me on it. I'd been having a difficult time finding women's deodorants that were aluminum free, and the ones I'd tried that smelled nice and were aluminum free, left me smelling badly after only two or three hours. My husband doesn't use deodorants with aluminum and he recommended I try his. I was reluctant at first, well, because it is Old Spice and Old Spice reminded me of my dad's deodorant, an older man's deodorant. But I tried it anyway and there are several new scents they have that don't smell anything like I'm wearing an old man's deodorant. So I tried the Fresh scent deodorant, and amazingly enough, it worked! And worked well! No odor, and I don't smell like a man whatsoever. I can wear it all day and no problem, not even in the heat. The price is nice compared to the rest of the deodorants for women, so I usually buy us about 2 or 3 to keep extras for us. Unfortunately, the packaging screams, Old Spice, old man's deodorant. So I am kind of embarrassed when loading up on Old Spice at the cashier's, but heck, I won't stop buying it over that! Some black packaging would be nice, or just something different, other than the bright red.

Anyway, I highly recommend it to women who are seeking aluminum free deodorant that actually works. I wonder why, however, other deodorants haven't caught on and done the same thing? I've tried so many, cheap/expensive, and they all sucked. And then here's Old Spice, and it works.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2013 1:29:00 AM More reviews by Benjamin5412

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Old Spice products are overall really great, in my opinion! I love their Fiji Deodorant which helps support my fresh feeling and scent. The scent is very very refreshing and lasts all day! I will repurchase and I recommend to anyone. Be aware, product packaging contains Aluminum which could be cancerous to the skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2013 6:20:00 PM More reviews by melangerehab

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Eh, I was skeptical about using men's deodorant at first, but I went to the supermarket and the Old Spice products were on sale, so I took a Fiji and smelled it because of the recommendations here. Wow, no joke! It really is a pleasant subtle fruity smell (kinda like apple, IMHO) without being sickly sweet and teenybopper girly, which I like. I've been using it daily for about a week and it keeps odor and sweat under control better than any deodorant I've used.

When it comes to gendered toiletry items, like razors, shaving gels, and deodorants, products designed for men really are higher quality. If you're out of deodorant, go out and buy yourself a nice new stick of Old Spice, seriously.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2013 6:51:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was sneaking the Figi scent from my hubby a couple of months ago and using it for myself (I know, not nice) but it smells very good (hint of coconut ) and controls odor and wetness for me. I am definitely getting my own to use as I really like how effective this has been and it doesn't cause any irritation or staining on my clothes. I think I will try the other scents next to see which one smells better. Update: Recently purchased the scent called "Wolfthorn" and really like it. Looking now to try Komodo if I can find it.