August 28, 2014 | 912 users online

Deodorants - Old Spice - All Products

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2013 11:55:00 PM More reviews by Eoduinemb

I'm a girl and I've been using this deodorant for years in Fresh. I love it. I had issues when I was a teenager with sweating and smell, and none of the deodorants designed for women helped at all. Growing older and a diet change have helped, I believe, but this deodorant is still awesome. It goes on clear, works all day, the smell isn't over powering, and I feel like the packaging lets you get every last bit of product out. After reading the reviews that the new scents smell a bit more feminine, I am going to check them out. It would be great if they would come out with a line of scents designed for women - maybe they don't want to ruin their marketing image.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 12:59:00 PM More reviews by kamiekirk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I honestly don't understand why everyone doesn't buy Old Spice. I always loved using this when I was younger, but due to the masculine scent, stopped.

Thankfully, their newer deodorants are insanely feminine, so I can smell delicious and be dry. Old Spice is a lot cheaper than women's deodorant, is clear, works better, and smells better. What's not to love?

The best part is my partner loves it too, so he and I share. It cuts down on the amount of products we use, and we both smell like Starburst.

Wolfthorn smells like a tropical fruit punch, Hawkridge smells of vanilla, and Foxcrest is a feminine woodsy scent. I also hear that Fiji smells like coconut. You really can't go wrong with Old Spice. They also don't degrade women in their commercials.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2013 9:59:00 AM More reviews by brittbrat118820

In the hot summer months my degree deodorant just hasn't been cutting it. My boyfriend purchased this in "Wolfthorn" and I noticed how good it smelled. I immediately went and bought it. It doesn't smell manly; it has more of an orange scent that I would consider to be unisex. Aside from the amazing smell it works great also. I will be using this from now on and I highly recommend for both men and women.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2013 3:42:00 AM More reviews by bell000

I am a woman, and yes I am writing this review because I have been using Old Spice Fresh High Endurance Deodorant. I am in my thirties and my husband started me on it. I'd been having a difficult time finding women's deodorants that were aluminum free, and the ones I'd tried that smelled nice and were aluminum free, left me smelling badly after only two or three hours. My husband doesn't use deodorants with aluminum and he recommended I try his. I was reluctant at first, well, because it is Old Spice and Old Spice reminded me of my dad's deodorant, an older man's deodorant. But I tried it anyway and there are several new scents they have that don't smell anything like I'm wearing an old man's deodorant. So I tried the Fresh scent deodorant, and amazingly enough, it worked! And worked well! No odor, and I don't smell like a man whatsoever. I can wear it all day and no problem, not even in the heat. The price is nice compared to the rest of the deodorants for women, so I usually buy us about 2 or 3 to keep extras for us. Unfortunately, the packaging screams, Old Spice, old man's deodorant. So I am kind of embarrassed when loading up on Old Spice at the cashier's, but heck, I won't stop buying it over that! Some black packaging would be nice, or just something different, other than the bright red.

Anyway, I highly recommend it to women who are seeking aluminum free deodorant that actually works. I wonder why, however, other deodorants haven't caught on and done the same thing? I've tried so many, cheap/expensive, and they all sucked. And then here's Old Spice, and it works.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2013 1:29:00 AM More reviews by Benjamin5412

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Old Spice products are overall really great, in my opinion! I love their Fiji Deodorant which helps support my fresh feeling and scent. The scent is very very refreshing and lasts all day! I will repurchase and I recommend to anyone. Be aware, product packaging contains Aluminum which could be cancerous to the skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2013 6:20:00 PM More reviews by melangerehab

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Eh, I was skeptical about using men's deodorant at first, but I went to the supermarket and the Old Spice products were on sale, so I took a Fiji and smelled it because of the recommendations here. Wow, no joke! It really is a pleasant subtle fruity smell (kinda like apple, IMHO) without being sickly sweet and teenybopper girly, which I like. I've been using it daily for about a week and it keeps odor and sweat under control better than any deodorant I've used.

When it comes to gendered toiletry items, like razors, shaving gels, and deodorants, products designed for men really are higher quality. If you're out of deodorant, go out and buy yourself a nice new stick of Old Spice, seriously.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2013 6:51:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was sneaking the Figi scent from my hubby a couple of months ago and using it for myself (I know, not nice) but it smells very good (hint of coconut ) and controls odor and wetness for me. I am definitely getting my own to use as I really like how effective this has been and it doesn't cause any irritation or staining on my clothes. I think I will try the other scents next to see which one smells better. Update: Recently purchased the scent called "Wolfthorn" and really like it. Looking now to try Komodo if I can find it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2013 12:59:00 AM More reviews by alyssa7bob

I picked up a stick of old spice in "Hawkridge", thinking it couldn't be worse than any of the numerous (women's) deodorants I've used. I've been getting sick and tired of wasting money on deodorant that doesn't actually work. Was I ever surprised when I rolled on the old spice today. It went on clear, with zero gross clumping and no greasy sheen. It smells amazing, unlike the overpowering floral scents and chemical fruitiness of women's deodorant. Lastly, it actually worked! I had no b.o. at the end of the day, and my pits smell awesome.

I find it funny that this new "wild" collection of old spice is advertised as incredibly manly, when it actually smells rather unisex and almost sweet.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2012 8:24:00 PM More reviews by jvdb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Yes I use men's deodorant. Used to think it was weird when my sister used it until I got hooked. Smells fresh and sporty without being too manly, and goes on clear. Works better than women's and smells much better than all of those gross fruity smells that keep coming out.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2012 12:55:00 AM More reviews by kirstfarmz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was always frustrated with women's deodorants because I would try different scents and brands and always find that either the smell wouldn't last or the anti-perspiring power wasn't up to par. Then I decided to try a this...
I love the Komodo scented deodorant! It doesn't flake, the smell lasts all day and obviously it completely protects from sweat and odor for I don't even know how long. Not to mention, for some reason guys' deodorant is substantially cheaper than women's...got this for $3 at a drugstore.
I highly recommend for any girl who is tired of smelling like baby powder and having pit stains to give this brand a shot.
Only downside...the packaging is kind of weird so the lid kind of cuts into the product when putting it back on.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No