August 1, 2014 | 917 users online

Makeup Brushes - Coastal Scents - Pink Kabuki

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2010 5:26:00 AM More reviews by kissesinbetween

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I am really surprise at all the bad reviews for this brush. The first time I receive it and felt it, I was like "huh, not really all that soft" and my friend agreed.
However after I washed it and use it on my face, it feels real soft and nice, and I use this for my mineral foundation or buffering loose powder. It does its job, however this is my only first 'proper' kabuki brush (previous one was a free kabuki brush from Maybelline but it was soooooo scratchy) so I can't compare it. I bought this brush because I feel I need a proper kabuki brush and Enkore mentioned it in one of his videos + I think it looks super cute with it being all pink so I went ahead to get one!
This brush
- Does not shed (maybe, one two strands occasionally?)
- Relatively soft.
- Color doesn't bleed.
- Not very dense but still alright
- Does it job
I am not too sure if I will get it again if it spoils though, because I am always constantly buying new brushes to try them out, so I will probably buy another brush to try out when this spoils. If I were to go back in time and see if I were to buy this, then yes I will still buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2010 7:41:00 PM More reviews by shipinabottle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Stop wasting your money at MAC!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2010 4:32:00 PM More reviews by livetodance

I love this Kabuki! It is super soft and I have not had any hairs fall out yet. I also find that it picks up my bronzer better than my MAC 129 brush. You really can't go wrong for the price!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2010 9:37:00 PM More reviews by tawnyinthepink

I bought this as an extra to carry w/me while traveling. It SUCKS....at least mine does! The shedding is what drives me CRAZY! If it didn't have this issue I might consider giving this another lippie!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2010 9:27:00 PM More reviews by pinkchiclet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great kabuki. Super soft, don't shed, color doesn't bleed.... just a great brush at a cheap price :)

Will buy this again if it wears out.... but it's been holding up pretty well :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2010 2:01:00 PM More reviews by irinahanu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this brush,it's so soft...
It's a lot denser than i expected,it didn't shed when i washed it,the dye didn't bled.It smelled a little chemically wet,but no scent dry.
It's cheap.
I used it only with powders,and it's perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2009 11:18:00 AM More reviews by Ereinsberg

This is a great brush. I use it to blend out everything I have put on my face after it is finished. I do not think this is dense enough thought to use to apply mineral foundation for coverage...but its perfect to use for blending.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2009 2:41:00 PM More reviews by Anjelpal

I can honestly say there may not be many brushes this cheap that can do what this can, and hold up as much as it did. I really do love this brush!
I used to have the BareMineral kabuki brush and let me tell you what a difference! I love this was much more, its just as thick to give you enough powder on your brush, and much fluffier and softer.
It hardly sheds nor does its dye bleed. I have had it over a year now and put it through alot, mineral makeup, liquid makeup, not cleaning it for a long period of time and its still a trooper! Definitely one of my favorite brushes on coastal scents.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2009 9:19:00 PM More reviews by AmyKitten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Before using this brush I was using the bare minerals Kabuki brush, I didn't realize how bad it was until I ordered this. I liked its pinkness. Overall I like the way it blends my makeup out better than then bareminerals brush and it is a lot less scratchy. I really still want to get the synthetic wide buffer brush because I have heard amazing reviews about it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2009 3:19:00 AM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the BEST KABUKI I have EVER owned! And I have bought a lot of them! It is SO effin' soft, it's PINK, and it was only $4.99! You can NOT go wrong with this brush! I use it to apply Sheer Cover Mineral Make Up AND My MAC Studio Fix Powder and it gives me a beautiful air brushed look. I am definitely stocking up on these and the next time I order from Coastal Scents I will be purchasing another one to take with me in my purse. This brush beats Sheer Cover's by 100 MILES haha, as well as Bare Minerals, etc. It is the softest brush I have ever owned, never irritates my skin and applies product WONDERFULLY! This is a must have!