E.L.F. Mineral Eyeshadow

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide(CI 77891), Zinc Oxide, Boron Nitride, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Panthenol. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491 77492 77499), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007) Weight - 0.85 grams

You honestly should just buy this! It's only $3. I really reccomend this! Even without a primer, it only fades a tiny bit throughout the day. Make sure you apply it wet, because it goes on SO much more brilliantly when your brush is wet.

I have several, and I love the colours. It is a little messy when you apply it dry, but honestly for the price that's fine.. Just keep a tissue under your eyes when you're applying it. It's not an issue for me. When you apply it wet (which you should do!) it's not messy at all.

The colours are wonderful! I have Celebrity and a few more and I absolutely love the colours. Buy this right now! It's definitely worth it, and if you don't like it? That's only $3 wasted. I rarely buy any makeup products twice, and this is definitely one thing that I will be buying over and over. You can't go wrong for the price. This is pretty much my HG eyeshadow, just because it's so cheap. It's good enough for me.

Make sure you buy a good eyeshadow primer to go with it! (Look on Sephora.com, primers like Urban Decay's Primer Potion etc.)

So all in all, BUY THIS PRODUCT! It's lovely. The colors are gorgeous. And the price is absolutely fantastic. Apply it wet, and with a high quality eyeshadow primer and you'll be saving yourself tons of money.

You can't go wrong! If you're unsure about it, just buy one, try it out and if you don't like it, it doesn't matter because it only costs $3. It's worth a try, so buy it. :)

on 11/2/2011 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I own one, Angelic. Its so pretty and a great highlight. I love layering it over darker colors for a different effect and its so versatile! My complaint is I feel the cap doesnt stay screwed on well but that could just be mine.

on 11/2/2011 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought these a while ago when they had a sale if you spend 25 you get 10 mineral shadows for free, let's just say that was a year or so ago and I now own ALL of them. I am in LOVE with these, the fall outs not at bad as I thught it would be, all the colors are gorgeous, the pigmentation is amazing, as with most of their shadows, they're cheap, and best of all one little pot carries soooo much product. I really feel that I'm never going to run out of these just one tap of the brush and one swipe on the lids and you have insane color and most likely don't have to reapply again to get more color. They're $3 each which isn't bad if you can get it for a buy one get one half off sale it's even better.

on 10/16/2011 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

LOVE these! I have them in shades "Elegant" and "Caffeinated" and they are total dupes for the bareminerals shadows in shades "pussycat" and "spotlight". They look, feel, and last just as long as the bareminerals shadows, but they are WAAAY cheaper! :D

on 7/20/2011 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Okay, so I got a new eye shadow called "Dreamy". It is this GORGEOUS GORGEOUS turquoise color, and when used with a base, it applies like a dream. I love it, I want more. It's also only $3 and I'm really bummed out that I didn't order more of these. It applies like so smoothly and it is so vibrant, I've been looking for a color like this for a long time. THUMBS UP.

on 7/18/2011 8:19:00 AM

once again this is pro review, been a make up artist for 20 years. For students or customers wanting a bargain they are probably fine, I only bought two (supposedly) matt colours innocence and partier, both pretty colours, they still have shimmer in them, you get what you pay for, plenty of talc, a good pro can work with any product or cheap brush, but these are not the easiest to blend and are messy, they are no mac pigment, but for the price I would not expect them to be. My tip would be to buy the neutral or matt shades, even the innocence a neutral base colour has too much talc, nice pots, cheap and basic for student kit though

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I got ten of these free when I made a purchase on ELF's website. Can you believe that?! Ten! I was not expecting much out of these puppies, but boy was I wrong. While they are not all very useful to me all the time, they pack some serious pigment punch. Just a bit on the brush, give it a tap, and you have a nice wash of color on your eyes. Do it again, and you have an completely opaque color on your lids. I love these and I don't think I will be running out anytime soon. I am a bit of a makeup snob, but these little shadows are perfect for the everyday and are easily amped up for some drama. Worth every penny that you'll spend. (Or won't spend, in my case.)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I picked up a combo pack that included Earthy (a light green shimmer) & Outdoorsy (medium green shimmer) plus a mineral eyeshadow brush. The colors applied beautifully without a primer & lasted from afternoon til evening without much fading. The reason I won't get this again is that during the time of wearing the eyeshadows I experienced eye irritation as if I got salt in my eyes. It wasn't intense enough to remove it immediately but definately enough to notice & simply be irritating. I do like the nice brush it came with. Decent quality for such little money.

on 6/6/2011 9:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like. You just need a bit for the colors to show, and what lovely colors they are. I normally avoid glitter, but this one is OK. I don't end up looking like a disco ball or a Justin Beiber fan. It works with different type of brushes, although my fave to use is the blending brush. Donít forget to cover beneath your eyes with tissue Ė they kinda fly. My lids are quite oily, but they last for 4-5 hours. You may want to use primer for longer usage. Oh, and I love the $3 price tag & the amount of stuff that I get, what a steal. I only have 5 colors right now, all of them dark / neutral colors. Would love to try some pastel shades next.

on 6/4/2011 11:42:00 PM

I love these shadows. The colors and pigmentation are great, although I have to say a couple of them are not true to color (for instance, in the jar one looks like a bright, vibrant green. But on, its really dark). But they are very blendable and come in matte and shimmer which is great. And they look even better when applied wet, the colors just pop.