April 19, 2014 | 1802 users online

Eye Shadow - E.L.F. - Mineral Eyeshadow

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2011 3:40:00 PM More reviews by MollieS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I own one, Angelic. Its so pretty and a great highlight. I love layering it over darker colors for a different effect and its so versatile! My complaint is I feel the cap doesnt stay screwed on well but that could just be mine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2011 3:27:00 PM More reviews by nlt87

I bought these a while ago when they had a sale if you spend 25 you get 10 mineral shadows for free, let's just say that was a year or so ago and I now own ALL of them. I am in LOVE with these, the fall outs not at bad as I thught it would be, all the colors are gorgeous, the pigmentation is amazing, as with most of their shadows, they're cheap, and best of all one little pot carries soooo much product. I really feel that I'm never going to run out of these just one tap of the brush and one swipe on the lids and you have insane color and most likely don't have to reapply again to get more color. They're $3 each which isn't bad if you can get it for a buy one get one half off sale it's even better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2011 1:12:00 PM More reviews by admilly101

LOVE these! I have them in shades "Elegant" and "Caffeinated" and they are total dupes for the bareminerals shadows in shades "pussycat" and "spotlight". They look, feel, and last just as long as the bareminerals shadows, but they are WAAAY cheaper! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2011 4:44:00 PM More reviews by prcsillusion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Okay, so I got a new eye shadow called "Dreamy". It is this GORGEOUS GORGEOUS turquoise color, and when used with a base, it applies like a dream. I love it, I want more. It's also only $3 and I'm really bummed out that I didn't order more of these. It applies like so smoothly and it is so vibrant, I've been looking for a color like this for a long time. THUMBS UP.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2011 8:19:00 AM More reviews by daintydancer

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

once again this is pro review, been a make up artist for 20 years. For students or customers wanting a bargain they are probably fine, I only bought two (supposedly) matt colours innocence and partier, both pretty colours, they still have shimmer in them, you get what you pay for, plenty of talc, a good pro can work with any product or cheap brush, but these are not the easiest to blend and are messy, they are no mac pigment, but for the price I would not expect them to be. My tip would be to buy the neutral or matt shades, even the innocence a neutral base colour has too much talc, nice pots, cheap and basic for student kit though

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2011 7:10:00 PM More reviews by egarrett2011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got ten of these free when I made a purchase on ELF's website. Can you believe that?! Ten! I was not expecting much out of these puppies, but boy was I wrong. While they are not all very useful to me all the time, they pack some serious pigment punch. Just a bit on the brush, give it a tap, and you have a nice wash of color on your eyes. Do it again, and you have an completely opaque color on your lids. I love these and I don't think I will be running out anytime soon. I am a bit of a makeup snob, but these little shadows are perfect for the everyday and are easily amped up for some drama. Worth every penny that you'll spend. (Or won't spend, in my case.)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2011 12:49:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

I picked up a combo pack that included Earthy (a light green shimmer) & Outdoorsy (medium green shimmer) plus a mineral eyeshadow brush. The colors applied beautifully without a primer & lasted from afternoon til evening without much fading. The reason I won't get this again is that during the time of wearing the eyeshadows I experienced eye irritation as if I got salt in my eyes. It wasn't intense enough to remove it immediately but definately enough to notice & simply be irritating. I do like the nice brush it came with. Decent quality for such little money.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2011 9:48:00 AM More reviews by blahblahh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like. You just need a bit for the colors to show, and what lovely colors they are. I normally avoid glitter, but this one is OK. I don't end up looking like a disco ball or a Justin Beiber fan. It works with different type of brushes, although my fave to use is the blending brush. Donít forget to cover beneath your eyes with tissue Ė they kinda fly. My lids are quite oily, but they last for 4-5 hours. You may want to use primer for longer usage. Oh, and I love the $3 price tag & the amount of stuff that I get, what a steal. I only have 5 colors right now, all of them dark / neutral colors. Would love to try some pastel shades next.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2011 11:42:00 PM More reviews by tealdream

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love these shadows. The colors and pigmentation are great, although I have to say a couple of them are not true to color (for instance, in the jar one looks like a bright, vibrant green. But on, its really dark). But they are very blendable and come in matte and shimmer which is great. And they look even better when applied wet, the colors just pop.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2011 9:04:00 PM More reviews by spiffymar57

These. Are. AMAZING.
These eyeshadows are so incredible, especially when you consider the pricetag! I bought them expecting them to be low-pigment, chalky pieces of trash. HOW WRONG I WAS. They are really wonderful! They're not super duper pigmented (but what'd you expect), but they do pack a nice little color punch. I love the shades Celebrity (a perfect, shimmery gold), Sassy (penny copper!), and Elegant (a shimmery bone color perfect for highlighting). I started with those three and have since considerably expanded my collection. They apply nicely (be careful though since they are loose powders!) and evenly, and when used with a primer, you can't tell the difference between them and high end shadows. I get compliments on my eye makeup all the time, and people are SHOCKED to realize this is what I'm using! Apparently they can be used wet or dry. I haven't tried them wet, but they do a nice job dry. They're really blendable, don't crease, and look so pretty! You can create loads of looks with them, so nice and versatile too! I'd say give it a shot. Even if you hate them, you're only out $3.