Estee Lauder Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eye Liner

4.1

WATER, SODIUM LAURETH-12 SULFATE, PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, COCONUT ACID, AMMONIUM HYDROXIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, TRISODIUM EDTA, POTASSIUM SORBATE, METHYLPARABEN, STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, SODIUM METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, PHENOXYETHANOL, YELLOW 5 LAKE (LABEL ABBREVIATION), CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CARMINE, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE, ALUMINUM POWDER, BRONZE POWDER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, BLUE 1 LAKE (LABEL ABBREVIATION), ULTRAMARINES, IRON OXIDES, FERRIC FERROCYANIDE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, SODIUM COCOYL COLLAGEN AMINO ACID, BIS-PEG/PPG-16/16 PEG/PPG-16/16 DIMETHICONE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, SORBITOL, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, LAURETH-2 BENZOATE

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Just HORRIBLE!!!! I can't believe they charge $26.50 for this crap. The applicator is too stiff and makes drawing a line almost impossible. When I was finally able to get it on to my lids it itched and didn't make more than a few hours. Completely disappointed!

After working my way through several blotchy leaky liquid eye liners that wont stay on this stuff is a godsend.
Its easy to apply & doesnt budge all day - You need an oil based makeup remover to get it off though otherwise you'll lose a few eyelashes!

The only reason I'm giving this 4 lippies is because I hate taking this stuff off! It is so difficult to remove so definitely invest in a proper eye makeup remover!

But at the same time, this product is so difficutlt to remove!! Meaning no tears, no unconsciously wiping your eye, no rain, no amount of weather, oilness, ANYTHING removes this liner! Which is actually, pretty fantastic. The strong black colour does not fade at all during the day. When I apply this of a morning it looks and stays the same as when I go to remove it of an evening. Just superb to be honest.

Application is easy enough and the container is great at stopping excess from collecting around the top.

As I say, only criticism is removing this as it takes a bit of elbow grease! Fantastic product though. Would wholeheartedly reccommend.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love the staying power of this eye liner! I don't wear it on a daily basis only because it is a big pain to get off, so I save this for days or nights when I'll be out for a long time. It's very easy to apply & lasts a really long time.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great eyeliner. Easy to apply and lasts forever. Need eye makeup remover to take it off. Doesn't smudge, I've used it for years.

I knew this baby was truly waterproof when I took to it with my trusty Bi-Facil Lancome eye make-up remover.
Lesser eyeliners dissolve gently into a soft smudge of black on the cotton pad, leaving your eyes shiny and bright.

This Estee Lauder eyeliner rolls off in CLUMPS. The cotton pad is covered in tiny particles of eyeliner. It's fantastic. It will not move until you tell it to.

The applicator is different to what I'm used to but is easy enough with a bit of practice.

Will literally last all day without so much a whisper of a smudge.

It's an OK liquid eyeliner, I found the minute you open the bottle and apply it to your eyelids, it dries instantly. Which means if you make a mistake, you have no time to fix it because the ink dries so fast.

Also, it is extremely difficult to remove (I use Lancome makeup remover) to the point where I have to scrub it off my eyelids.

I like how it has a fine tip, and it is pretty easy to apply

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I didnt know what a smudging eyeliner is until i tried this. I can't believe it's called Zero Smudge, I'd call it funny if I haven't got it in my make up bag. Will def go back to a cheaper sephora classic eyeliner.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

I had this eyeliner for a very LONG time in my stash and I had no idea. It wasn't until I decided to clean it out that I saw this beauty. I can't believe I didn't use it before, it stays on forever and the applicator is just flawless. I don't usually like liquid eyeliners but this one is an exception. This product is A-MAZING.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I live in a hot, humid environment.
It stays on for several hours. I do sometimes have to reapply at the inner corners of the eye.