October 22, 2014 | 951 users online

Eyeliner - Estee Lauder - Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eye Liner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2013 8:52:00 AM More reviews by Sue_raisin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I knew this baby was truly waterproof when I took to it with my trusty Bi-Facil Lancome eye make-up remover.
Lesser eyeliners dissolve gently into a soft smudge of black on the cotton pad, leaving your eyes shiny and bright.

This Estee Lauder eyeliner rolls off in CLUMPS. The cotton pad is covered in tiny particles of eyeliner. It's fantastic. It will not move until you tell it to.

The applicator is different to what I'm used to but is easy enough with a bit of practice.

Will literally last all day without so much a whisper of a smudge.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2013 12:28:00 PM More reviews by fran098

It's an OK liquid eyeliner, I found the minute you open the bottle and apply it to your eyelids, it dries instantly. Which means if you make a mistake, you have no time to fix it because the ink dries so fast.

Also, it is extremely difficult to remove (I use Lancome makeup remover) to the point where I have to scrub it off my eyelids.

I like how it has a fine tip, and it is pretty easy to apply

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2013 11:07:00 AM More reviews by mgoisaai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I didnt know what a smudging eyeliner is until i tried this. I can't believe it's called Zero Smudge, I'd call it funny if I haven't got it in my make up bag. Will def go back to a cheaper sephora classic eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2013 6:48:00 PM More reviews by paublina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had this eyeliner for a very LONG time in my stash and I had no idea. It wasn't until I decided to clean it out that I saw this beauty. I can't believe I didn't use it before, it stays on forever and the applicator is just flawless. I don't usually like liquid eyeliners but this one is an exception. This product is A-MAZING.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2013 1:22:00 PM More reviews by Texan10

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I live in a hot, humid environment.
It stays on for several hours. I do sometimes have to reapply at the inner corners of the eye.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2013 10:30:00 AM More reviews by rosil

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I dont know why there are some negative reviews here. i love this eye liner, it gives me the classic look I want. it lasts forever and it doesn't smudge at all. The brush is however thick but it works for me ..

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2013 4:19:00 AM More reviews by Parisa909

Terrible product. Considering it's part of the magnificent Double Wear line of products, it's downright diabolical! I purchased this in the brown shade and rarely do I throw away items after a few uses but with this piece of crap I had to. The formula was so runny and watery, despite me shaking the bottle several times the awful felt-tip applicator barely had any product on it. The pigmentation was so weak I had to run it over several times to get any sort of opaqueness. Save your money and purchase Liquidlast or Superslick liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2013 6:57:00 PM More reviews by Emilyrogerson44

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a fabulous eyeliner. Stays on perfect, bold black colour and easy to apply with the sponge like applicator, if you need an eyeliner for nights out this is the one! The only thing I would recommend is to remove with a decent eye makeup remover, as it is harsh on the eye area if removed with wipes etc.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2013 2:44:00 PM More reviews by maudwang

BUY IT.
Seriously, it's perfection. The applicator is just as precise as a brush, but the sponge tip is so much easier to handle, the color is very intense, and...
...IT STAYS ON FOREVER.
UNTIL YOU USE MAKEUP REMOVER.
Seriously, nothing will make this little guy budge. Tropic weather, exercising, all-night partying, swimming in the pool, swimming in the ocean, pouring rain, nothing. But then again, just soak a cotton pad with some makeup remover (i use Bioderma Micellar Water), leave it on for a few seconds, and then remove everything with light zigzag movements, and it'll come of in little chunks, which is super handy cause my other eyeliners usually smudge all over the place.
It's my HG eyeliner.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2012 9:55:00 AM More reviews by LidiaFerlina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Pros :
1. No Smudge. That's why the name is Zero Smudge
2. Easy to apply
3. Intensive Color
4. Stays on all day and night doesn't crack
5. What I love most is very very easy to remove or take it off!!! It is like crystallized when you use eye make up remover. I just don't know why some people said that this eyeliner is a bit difficult to take off, perhaps they don't know the way to remove it correctly.
6. Dries quickly
7. Elegant packaging
8. Price $25. I know the price isn't cheap, but for the quality of the product I am fine with it. That's why I put it as Pros. Should be in Cons for the expensive price, but since the quality and no smudge left, I decided it as Pros.

Cons :

1. Nothing

visit www.thebeautypride.com my own website