October 23, 2014 | 2007 users online

Moisturizers - Avon - ANEW Rejuvenate Night Revitalizing Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2011 1:23:00 PM More reviews by a_stylist

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this entire line for over a month now and can't believe the difference in my skin! I am 33 and acne prone(adult acne) within a week of using this line(this cream is my fav) my pores shrunk, skin is smooth and NO BREAKOUTS . Not greasy not heavy, sinks right in. I took off a star for packaging as a pump would be better.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2011 3:50:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used this for quite a while but found that it just wasn't doing anything for my skin, it definitely didn't shrink pores or make my skin smooth and even toned. In the morning I also noticed my t zone was a bit greasy. Now it's not a bad cream, it didn't clog my pores or cause breakouts but it just wasn't making any difference in the appearance of my skin after using it for 6 months.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2010 6:22:00 AM More reviews by pimenta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was a bit skeptical of avon products but I loved this product. I'm 28 but I already have some fine lines, and I have visible pores, I wanted something to improve that and this worked really well, my pores are smaller and my fine lines disappeared, I don't love the pot but it works and is inexpensive (I bought it on ebay) so I will be buying it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2010 12:24:00 PM More reviews by sickofacne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Pros and cons:

I dont care for the packaging (sticking your fingers in the pot is bacteria - mania!!)
I dont really care for the smell, but you get so used to it by the end of the first week, that it's nothing.
The consistency isn't thick, and it spreads across your face and neck real good, so you don't need much.

As for the product's promised benefits.....

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT! I have acne, I have blackheads, I am 26 and I have a VERY high-stress job and I am noticing crow's feet and tiny wrinkles already......ahhhhh. So this product seems to improve the texture, the look and even.......drum roll please......my existing acne!!! Try it, and after you get over the really perfumey smell, you'll see, it's good stuff.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/17/2010 3:04:00 AM More reviews by Belle1113

I got a sample of this the other day. It stung really bad when I first put it on...to the point where I seriously thought about just washing it right off. I let it sit, and the stinging did fade after a couple minutes...then it just felt horribly greasy. And sticky. Even when I woke up the next morning, it felt all sticky and gross. I'm glad all I had was a sample...if I'd actually wasted 30 bucks on this, I'd be pretty upset.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2010 3:16:00 PM More reviews by maekay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Avon skincare is ALL I will be using from here on out until it stops working for me. I love the Clearskin Professional line, it has saved me from acne hell. And I am REALLY liking this night time cream from the Anew line. It does exactly what it promises. I love the consistency, sinks in beautifully, I DO wake up to skin that is more evenly toned and my pores are more refined. I have only just started using it so the anti-aging properties have barely started to show---that sort of effect typically takes 2-3 weeks to see with most moisturizers. I also really like the scent in this product, very subtle and kinda girly-spa smelling. This really seems to be a perfect fit for my age bracket's skincare needs. I do find it a bit expensive but still, better priced than most products you would buy at the department store, and some drugstore brand's creams are around $30 if you're getting into their super-researched, packed-with-science creams and lotions. I have been so impressed with this product I ordered the day cream version last week and also got the eye cream in the line for $10 to boot, since that was the current sale online :-D good deal, the eye cream's $28! I have been using Avon's Solutions Complete Balance day cream but it's only just okay---and for an okay price of $13 I am finding, the older I get, the more my skin seems to respond to what I pay for in products. I had been using Neutrogena's Deep Wrinkle night cream and at around $20, just like the price indicates---I was getting middling results with it. My skin does seem to handle/respond to retinol products but the overall effect has been just "meh" in comparison to what I have seen with Anew Rejuvenate. I would, of course, prefer it packaged in a tube like Neutrogena does with their night cream----very sanitary, but when I use creams packaged in jars, I just take a cotton swab to scoop out small dabs and keep my germ-ladened fingernail bed out of the picture altogether ;) Overall: Thank you Avon, for keeping your skincare promises with me. Money well-spent!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2010 9:27:00 AM More reviews by VioletPearl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this night cream. My skin is sensitive, acne prone, combianation and dehydrated. After I put this on, my skin just soaks it in, and leaves my face super soft and when I wake up in the morning te redness is faded on my skin. I adore it! ♥ My HG night cream.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2010 7:44:00 PM More reviews by RinkyR619

The first few nights I used this, I absolutely loved it ... After 3-4 days HUGE big acne bumps under my skin. I stopped using it, but continue to go back to it here and there with the same problem. None of the reviews I've read mention this, so probably just isn't (unfortunately) compatible with my skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2010 1:16:00 AM More reviews by leoisillon

just started using this product. Been using for about one week. Right away I noticed how soft it makes my skin feel. My skin looks fresh and kind of glow-y the next day. My pores are also a bit more refined and smaller. It does have a fragrance but it's nothing I can't handle. The smell isn't too strong for me or offensive. The jar it comes in is very nice and heavy. The packaging kinda has a luxurious feel to it. I'm going to finish up the product and then decide if I want to repurchase. I'm trying out different night creams... searching for the HG night cream.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/7/2010 11:50:00 PM More reviews by yiatin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I can't bear the smell of this cream so I will never know if the product is any good. It's rare that I rush to write a bad review but I felt compel to warn others. I'm usually not that sensitive but the strong sweet fragranced was too much for me to sleep in. This is the first and last time I buy a new moisturizer online. I was on Avon because I was ordering another bottle of their moisturizing eye make up remover (it is the best! - no fragrance) and got pulled in by the try-it size of the creams. Never again.