Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy

4.1

Notes: Wild Berries, Mandarins, Honeysuckle, Gardenia, Jasmine, Amber, Caramel, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Praline

on 12/5/2014 9:25:00 PM

i wear this everyday- it's warm yet fresh… young, but not TOO young.

on 12/2/2014 7:05:00 PM

Short review - yummy, fruity but not overly sweet like Pink sugar. I love and have repurchased. One lippie off cuz it doesn't last but really nothing does on me. xo

on 11/14/2014 9:44:00 AM

I absolutely adore this perfume! It smells divine! I ALWAYS get compliments when I wear this perfume. Love it!

on 11/1/2014 11:35:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

love this!

on 10/17/2014 10:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I heard so many people talking about this I finally had to try it.
Well I hate it. Seriously hate it. I cannot stand any part of this in anyway.
Very strong not appealing at all.
Headache in a bottle to me.

on 10/8/2014 5:57:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Pros:
- I love love love the scent!
- Adorable packaging

Cons:
- It lasts for, like 10 minutes?
- Too faint to be an EDP
- Very expensive

I purchased this because people kept saying that it's the longer lasting version of TEASE by Victoria's secret. I love sweet vanilla notes so i love both scents and agree they're very much alike. But sadly enough, both perfumes have similar lasting power.

It's a lovely scent in such a pretty luxurious bottle, but staying power's not worth the $$$ in my opinion. You can purchase Tease as a dupe, at least it costs less.

I saw this at Ross for just $19.99 so I bought it & it smells soooo good!!!! It's a pretty small bottle, but it's worth the price. It's about $30 if you buy it at regular price, unless you go to Macy's or Ulta then it'll be more pricey. I find the smell to be so pleasant & just pretty-smelling lol it smells similar to VS perfumes but way less expensive. I love it! I still love VS perfumes but I wanted/needed a perfume ASAP. This is definitely in my top-5 favorite perfumes!! :) Go to Ross & buy it, you'll save 5-$10 :)

on 9/27/2014 8:27:00 PM

This smells just enchanting on my teenage daughter. She enters a room...and so wonderful a smell...
I also have numerous students- high school- that wear this scent.
So I have considered wearing this but my associations are too closely tied to a young woman/ girl scent....
This scent has a sweet, flirty, innocence to it....To me it embodies the freshness of youth,
The price is ok at TJMAXX for a small bottle.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I love this perfume! It's sweet and floral and not too sickly for my taste. It lingers for a long time and a little goes a long way. I first started wearing it in summer last year and now it forever reminds me of summer nights out. The only thing I don't like about it is the bottle! Extremely heavy and enormous, tacky looking with the plastic chain and cut glass and the hot pink bow... But I can deal with that since the scent is such a winner with me!

on 8/10/2014 11:04:00 PM

The Christmas of 2013 was the Christmas of Juicy at my house. It was originally a gift to my daughter from my mother in law. And of course all of the ladies had to pass it around and try it out. It's a very vibrant smell, not too heavy or in your face. It didn't scream I'm for kids or I'm for the mature crowd. It was such a hit that we all piled into the car and picked up gift sets at half price at the mall. Smelled as nice on my mother in law as it did myself and two others, as well as my little 13 year old.

Popular Fragrances