November 26, 2014 | 933 users online

Fragrances - Juicy Couture - Viva La Juicy

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2014 1:46:00 PM More reviews by Thebless1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this perfume and I get so many compliments on it. It's very long lasting. I don't categorize scents with age. I love sweet and fruity scents. Every scent depends on a person per fence. The only down side to this perfume is the price. It's a bit pricey but I will repurchase again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 12:20:00 AM More reviews by nathaliez

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is very very sweet, and hugely synthetic to my nose, I can see teenagers liking it, as it is candy sweet.. The other flankers are all better, as they aren't so hugely sweet.
Not much for me to add, you can buy it at Walmart , it is pretty cheap, very popular, but far from the best fragrances.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/13/2014 3:24:00 PM More reviews by flowersgrimm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This perfume smells terrible. All I smell when I spray this is a synthetic sweet alcohol. I don't smell any of the flower or fruit notes. I know people just love this perfume, but its not for me. I do like juicy's couture couture though. Will not repurchase, packaging is cute though.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2014 11:03:00 AM More reviews by GulaMir

Love it sooo much, I think it is the best perfume I ever tried!!!! Hope it will not be discontinued

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2014 3:35:00 AM More reviews by BrightEyes001

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used to be absolutely, completely, totally 100% in love with this scent. I had bottles upon bottles stockpiled in my bathroom because I was so scared it would be discontinued, like everything else that I've ever loved. It smelled amazing on me, and I got so many compliments from both women and men. But now? Instant nauseous headache whenever I smell it. So overpowering.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2014 5:30:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff smells so good! It's sweet and very feminine. The packaging is obviously adorable, as well. It also has some good staying power.

Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2014 9:58:00 PM More reviews by snowglow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's much too sweet, it's too girly, it's not subtle enough, it will last on your skin until your next lengthy shower, try as you like to scrub it off.

And it's also perfect.

Because sometimes I want to smell like a Barbie doll: too sweet, too girly, not subtle, and weirdly magical. It's not my signature scent, but I'll always have a bottle around, which generally can be picked up on the cheap at TJ Maxx or any other discount retailer.

Eat your heart out, Chanel Cristalle,Tom Ford Noir de Noir, and Serge Lutens everything.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2014 8:49:00 AM More reviews by Sandy1213

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The best perfume ever. Well to me! My HG! I've had 5 bottles in the last 6 years so yeah it's something that I must have! If I only owned this one fragrance it would be alright with me! It's actually the only one I like from the Juicy Couture line... LOVE Viva La Juicy! :) :) :)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2014 3:42:00 PM More reviews by Lybarra118

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

While on the search for a new spring/summer scent, I decided to buy this as a blind buy based on all the rave reviews from numerous different sites. A mistake on my part. It was way too sharp for my nose and it gave me a headache within the first couple of hours. It's not a bad scent and I can see it being pretty to the masses, it just didn't work for me. Way too sharp and bitter. The sweetness of the berries mixed with the white floral here also drove me crazy. It was a busy mess to my sinuses.

VLJ also smelled very young to me. Now, I normally never review scents based on age (it's body chemistry that matters, imo), but this smelled like a ninth-grader in a bottle. I'm only 30 and love all different kinds of scents, but this perfume invoked memories of my dreadful, dorky years in middle school - a place I don't ever care to return.

VLJ is also not what I would call "unique" in any way. I think it smells similar to Amor Amor by Cacharel, only AA is much less sharp and more powdery. Bad news is, I've now gone to the grocery store and smelled VLJ all over the cashiers, at my sons' daycare and even in the accounting dept. at my office. Note: They're all younger girls, just out of high school or in college. And to top it off, I never received one compliment during the three days I wore this - and I work with nothing but men in my dept. who compliment my perfumes all the time.

I ended up giving this to my 13 year old step-daughter and, as I suspected, it smells very nice on her. She loves it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2014 8:15:00 PM More reviews by gdallar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

My HG Fragrance. I'm not a perfume expert, but this is what I think. Enjoy <3

PROS:
-first of all, the packaging is freaking adorable. Makes my vanity look 12243423x better.
-stays on skin quite long, which is important to me.
-has a nice mix of day time sweetness and nightime "heavier musky", but still girly.
-don't need to shower in this, a bit goes a long way

CONS:
-expensive, for sure, but this is an investment i would argue.
my second bottle, so im an advocate for splurging on this delicious fragrance