December 18, 2014 | 1765 users online

Eyeliner - Jordana - Fabu Liner Liquid Eyeliner Pen

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2014 11:53:00 PM More reviews by shoen

I LOVE the Jordana Fabuliner BOLD (the thicker tube) not the skinny one (the one in the pic) I really like the Jordana liquid liners but the felt tip does not move and makes it easier for me to stabilize my hand while drawing. The Bold one makes a nice dense line either thick or thin. I usually draw a very thin line (without wing) and usually lasts all day. Cant go wrong with the price either!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2014 10:51:00 AM More reviews by songy67

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Two dealbreakers: (1) Not waterproof. Whatsoever. (2) Stings my eyelids. Not horribly, but I definitely feel a burning tingle after application. So this will be going back to Walgreens and I will get my ~$2 back.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2014 3:54:00 PM More reviews by girleygirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is NOT waterproof but I do LOVE this liner..it glides smoothly making it easy to line with a sturdy hand..the color isn't super black but it does look just "plain" black..just a overall good (not great) liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2014 10:36:00 PM More reviews by emilyxkhiev

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Probably the best eyeliner I have ever tried. It takes me no less than 2 minutes to create the perfect winged liner! Pigment is not as dark but I line my eyes with a different liner and just use this to create the wing. :) great price too!! Haha overall this is a great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2014 6:23:00 PM More reviews by kaykaykasey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This liner is my first but based off of eyeliners that I've seen beauty gurus use, this one isn't the best. It's not that black as much as I would like and if you don't let it fully dry and get into a humid place, it will melt of like crazy. Also it comes off after I curl my lashes so I put eyeliner on after I curl which isn't that big of a problem. I would totally recommend this if it's your first time to eyeliner for it will help you learn how you want your eyeliner on and what you look best in. And if it doesn't work out, it's not a big dent in the wallet. Price was perfect at 2.50 at my cvs

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2014 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Melk98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my go to eyeliner I love this pen. I live how it doesn't dry out fast either it wonderful! The best part 1.99.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 9:29:00 AM More reviews by laurenjill05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I always keep these on hand. I only like to use felt tip eyeliners because they are so easy to use, and also because you don't have to worry about the product gunking into your eyelashes like you do with regular liquid liners - where you have to rush and put on mascara before it dries into your lashes. This eyeliner is great for on the go use (yes I admit I put it on while I am driving to work but only at redlights) and it is practically fool proof when it comes to making precise lines. It will dry out after about a month with continued use but for the price, who cares. You can't beat 2 dollars so just stock up. This works just as well as the other brands that are triple the price. I also have this is the jumbo felt tip eyeliner pen that Jordana makes that is 3 dollars, which is also awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 12:59:00 AM More reviews by Drawmeapainting

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this eyeliner. For just under $2 at Walgreens, I recommend everyone tries it. First, it comes in a typical felt tip pen style liquid liner packaging. It comes in only black and brown which I own both. The black is very dark and pigmented and so is the brown.
I wear winged liner almost daily and this my HG eyeliner. As a makeup connoisseur I find I rarely repurchase the same thing over and over but this is the only constant in my makeup and for the price you can't beat it.
The tip comes to a nice point and has the perfect amount of give without being too floppy. The color is intensely black and it doesn't dry out quickly at all! One of my main issues before I tried the Fabuliner was how quickly pen style eyeliners dried out but this one last for ages. Instead of it drying out signifying the end of its life, I find the pigmentation gets weaker slightly. I takes months to use this liner before I think I need a new one which is outstanding in my standards.
This isn't waterproof however I don't wear waterproof makeup so that doesn't bother me. It removes easily with most makeup removers. Overall, I think it really says something with how many times I repurchased this and keep going back. For $2 I think everyone who likes liquid liner should try this. If you don't like it, it was only $2.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 12:36:00 AM More reviews by Gretalin

Perfect liquid liner for beginners. Does not smudge and the felt tip really makes the job done easier and quicker. For this price I couldn't ask for more! The only downside I would say is it's felt tip-- it's not precise enough for a thin line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2014 1:52:00 PM More reviews by Peskypixie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love. Store laying on its side and you'll have no dragging / skipping problems. Love that it gives a thin detailed line and the formula lasts. I use this 2nd or 3rd, after my primer and around the time I apply a Maybelline colot tattoo. If I'm not wearing shadow I apply first and blend in the cream shadow, lightly smudging the liner (maybe smudging the darker mix on my crease if I'm really lazy and it's pigmented enough). Then I set with MUFE hd powder and finish with mascara. Otherwise I'll place on top of cream shadow, very close to lashline and put on shadow, following with a dark liner shadow. It looks as close to tightlining as possible without irritating my eyes, and really opens them up. Always have a backup or two- easy to pickup BOGO.