Jordana Fabu Liner Liquid Eyeliner Pen

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a product worth owning because it is $2 and good in a pinch. The Bold version is easier to apply, but this is not at all hard. Just takes a little longer. Decently black and stays fine. But warning, not AT ALL waterproof/smudgeproof.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This was such a meh product. It hurt my eyelids whenever I applied it because the felt tip was hard and stiff and not flexible in the LEAST. Not waterproof at all, dried very quickly, and the tip wasn't fine enough to create sharp wings. Note, I prefer SUPER sharp wings, and most felt-tips can't give me the wings I want. Smelled like sharpie, stung my eyes...this is definitely not Jordana's shining star, no matter what YouTube thinks.

on 8/31/2014 9:27:00 PM

Saw a lot great reviews on this eyeliner so I decided to try it out but I am so disappointed, the felt tip is so hard that it hurts my eyelid to put it on and the color is a lot lighter than black. I don't know if I got a bad one or what, but definitely not buying again.

on 7/20/2014 9:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

PROS: cheap, nice nib, sturdy packaging for travel, great brow product
CONS: awful, streaky eyeliner

I bought this a little while back when I got obsessed with retro cat-flick liner: I loved the look on others but wasn't sure if I'd like it on myself. To the drugstore I went to get an experimental liner that was hopefully effective without being a big investment if I hated the look. I bought this Jordana liner in brown.

It sucked as liner. Never had I met something so streaky/not pigmented in my life. I threw it in a drawer and promptly forgot about it.

A few weeks later, I dug this out of the drawer and decided to play around with it. I'm a total brow girl- I love very minimal, natural makeup- so instead of buying (yet another) brow product, I had been experimenting with lots of non-brow products (Maybelline Color Tattoo, liners, etc.). This was next up.

Love it.

For those of you who want the most natural looking brows, a pen is the way to go, and this one is so cheap you can't go wrong. The brown color is very neutral and not very pigmented, perfect for filling in the brows in the most undetectable way. I use this every day because its quick and foolproof.

A warning: perhaps my pen just happened to be a dud, so if you buy this, try it on your hand before going into your brows. Sharpie brows are not good on anyone. I'm crossing my fingers that all the pens I buy are like the one I have, though :)

In conclusion, this is an awful liquid liner but a great natural brow pen.

on 7/4/2014 2:00:00 PM

So it makes beautiful wings. But I got a very dry stick..I've used mine twice and it's literally already out..it hurts so bad being put on. If I didn't get a defective one I think id really like it

on 6/27/2014 11:53:00 PM

I LOVE the Jordana Fabuliner BOLD (the thicker tube) not the skinny one (the one in the pic) I really like the Jordana liquid liners but the felt tip does not move and makes it easier for me to stabilize my hand while drawing. The Bold one makes a nice dense line either thick or thin. I usually draw a very thin line (without wing) and usually lasts all day. Cant go wrong with the price either!

on 5/15/2014 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This is NOT waterproof but I do LOVE this liner..it glides smoothly making it easy to line with a sturdy hand..the color isn't super black but it does look just "plain" black..just a overall good (not great) liner.

on 5/11/2014 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Probably the best eyeliner I have ever tried. It takes me no less than 2 minutes to create the perfect winged liner! Pigment is not as dark but I line my eyes with a different liner and just use this to create the wing. :) great price too!! Haha overall this is a great product!

on 4/26/2014 6:23:00 PM

This liner is my first but based off of eyeliners that I've seen beauty gurus use, this one isn't the best. It's not that black as much as I would like and if you don't let it fully dry and get into a humid place, it will melt of like crazy. Also it comes off after I curl my lashes so I put eyeliner on after I curl which isn't that big of a problem. I would totally recommend this if it's your first time to eyeliner for it will help you learn how you want your eyeliner on and what you look best in. And if it doesn't work out, it's not a big dent in the wallet. Price was perfect at 2.50 at my cvs

on 4/15/2014 9:53:00 AM

This is my go to eyeliner I love this pen. I live how it doesn't dry out fast either it wonderful! The best part 1.99.