November 1, 2014 | 1099 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser

rated 1 of 5 on 8/4/2014 4:51:00 PM More reviews by LenaOfDC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Oh. My. God. I wish I read the reviews before buying this. I had a couple of hormonal zits on my forehead and hoped this would clear them up. Less than a week later I have a half-dollar size area between my eyebrows FULL of little red zits. At least 15 of them. I don't know if it's an allergic reaction or an actual breakout but it looks terrible! Never has this happened with any product before in my life. DO NOT RECOMMEND.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 1:17:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

Why do they continue to make this junk.
Whose skin has it ever cleared??
The added scent to this makes it even worse for acne sufferers, just ridiculous if you ask me.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/3/2014 8:31:00 AM More reviews by Alexjpxx

Used this product a couple of times to see if it would make a difference in my skin as I have acne however it just left me with very dry eyes which swelled up and irritated skin. This is possibly one of the worst face washes I have ever used and I do not recommend this for anyone with sensitive/acne-prone skin. I did actually like the feel of this on my skin and the smell but overall terrible product. Will NOT buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2014 1:20:00 PM More reviews by OhSUeZanna

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This wash actually made me break out pretty bad and I've never had an acne problem....would never buy again

rated 1 of 5 on 7/3/2014 2:27:00 PM More reviews by caitytrina

Used the original oil-free acne wash by this brand (the orange colored one) and it worked great, but this one however was on offer and I assumed it'd be just as good, just smell like grape fruit. I couldn't have been more wrong. I usually try to finish a product as I'm cost conscious but half way through I just gave it away to a family member who doesn't have problem skin. Caused me major break outs that you couldn't cover with make up, and personally thought it smelt like fairy liquid rather than grapefruit. Soon as I stopped using it my skin started clearing up. I will never buy this again and don't recommend it to anyone with problem skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/8/2014 3:22:00 PM More reviews by saem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Been having a few small pimples on my chin so I decided to go out and find a skin care line which I could alternate between morning and night use. I was torn between the clean and clear morning burst or neutrogena grapefruit oil free acne line. I purchased the oil free cleansing wipes, facial scrub and the wash. Not long after using them I realized I should have gone with the clean and clear. I used the scrub twice and the wash once along with the wipes daily to remove oily when I woke up before getting rough dry skin, not only was my skin painfully dry and almost cracked but I got more pimples appearing on random areas of my face. I used these for three days total that is it and my face is horribly broken out, uneven skin tone and it looks and feels like sandpaper. Unfortunately each probably was 9.00 so this was a waste of almost 30.00 and now I am having to throw them away. Will not use this product again and I would not recommend this product. Sadly this has turned me off of use neutrogena products.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/7/2014 9:52:00 PM More reviews by trrricia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At first, this cleanser cleans well.

Then -- a little too well. Way too well. Raw skin revealing well. This one is way too strong, and left my skin raw and sensitive. After using it, simple eye watering from my eyes rolling down my eyes burned my skin. Tossed it after about a week.

Avoid.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/29/2014 9:17:00 AM More reviews by nlakhani

Initially this product appears to be working great, cleaning my skin with a lovely citrus scent.
After two days, broke me out in painful spots across my neck and chin, which were quite itchy and uncomfortable!!
Not a good product for perhaps sensitive skin!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/27/2014 7:12:00 AM More reviews by sammylai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

omg this cleasner ruined my skin. it smelt great but afterwards my skin broke out. my skin was peeling and there was reddness !! this was just after one use !! i chucked it out straight away.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/26/2014 2:52:00 PM More reviews by Raphaelachka

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh my god. I don't know what neutrogena put in this product but let me begin by saying I've never had acne in my life . I get occasional pimples , hormonal or stress-induced. I tried this cleanser because I broke out really badly after overwhelming my skin with new cleansers Toners and moisturizers In an attempt to find my new regime. I needed something to wipe out the pimples so I could begin healing my skin. I used this product only once. I don't even have sensitive skin but the first time I tried this my pimples worsened and these red bumps appeared on my skin. Not pimples but inflated red bumps . Needless to say I was horrified and ran back to the cvs to return this monstrosity...