October 30, 2014 | 1720 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Wash pink grapefruit foaming scrub

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2014 2:56:00 AM More reviews by NiccosMommy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I first bought this product when I was pregnant with my first child. I guess because of all the hormones pregnancy brings along, my face broke out pretty bad and stayed oily 24/7. So, my sister recommended this product and I'd have to say, I LOVE IT!!! It cleared everything up pretty quickly and helped control my excessive oil. This stuff WILL dry out your skin a little if you use it everyday, so I'd recommend using an oil free moisturizer along with it. My favorite, and the one I'm still using today, is dermaDoctor's Tease Zone. It also mattifies your skin and helps to keep it smooth all day long. I would highly recommend this as a daily remedy for acne prone or even oily skin, but don't forget to moisturize or this product CAN dry your face out. There's also a pink grapefruit body scrub by Neutrogena that works really well too!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/17/2014 7:37:00 PM More reviews by TammieCavender

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Do not buy this product. Your face will have an allergic reaction. It will take 1-2 weeks or more to clear up. Had to use a baby wash and Vaseline lotion just to soothe my face. Do not use it. It smells really great, that's the only plus about it.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/26/2014 4:01:00 AM More reviews by Liciakim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I created an account JUST to leave a review on this product. Some ppl love this some ppl hate it. I happen to detest this product. I didnt necessarily have flawless skin before using this but I was pretty close to it after years of battling acne in my pubescent ages. Now, as a grown woman, having pimples is the LAST thing I need stressing me out (on top of career, family, education, finances etc) and extra stress is exactly what this product has caused. I'm embarrassed by the small, painful comedones that have emerged all over my face and enraged that my complexion is temporarily ruined. My face is severely dry and even peeling now!This product was a waste of my 9 bucks. I do not recommend it. Thanks for nothing neutrogena. I'll be going back to cetaphil.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2014 12:11:00 AM More reviews by FMA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Really like the results and it smells great😊

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2014 5:13:00 AM More reviews by Megsruth

I bought this product because every other face wash I used would make my skin very oily. But this face wash has helped balance out the oil and now my face is far less oily. Along with the oil free moisturiser, I find this product very good.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 10:18:00 PM More reviews by Narmeenbayy

I LOVE THIS STUFF! I think this is one of the reasons my face has cleared up.. But you have to use it daily, consistency is key! If i dont use this for more than a week my skin breaks out but if i use this everyday it really helps with the breakouts. It is very drying because of the acne medication but if you moisturize your face right afterwards youre good! Definitely recommend!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/18/2014 5:02:00 PM More reviews by Rachelxoxox

It worked at clearing up my skin for about a week , until it started drying my skin out causing my skin to break out more , took me weeks to get my skin back to normal

rated 2 of 5 on 2/13/2014 8:10:00 PM More reviews by BenzaitenNYC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I purchase this because my skin has been very oily and breaking out. It feels great, got rid of the pimples fast but it really dried my face out. I went from one extreme to the next. I guess my search continues...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2014 4:00:00 PM More reviews by taurusdragonfly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love the grapefruit scent but sadly this made my combination skin very tight and angry. The texture of the scrub is nice, scrubby but not scratchy. Initially the glycerin left my skin feeling pretty decent. A little later, my face was stingy and tight and stayed uncomfortable for hours. I didn't get any shine - not even on my nose - all day. I've never looked so crepe-y and dry under my moisturizer and makeup. Pass

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 8:33:00 AM More reviews by InLove87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I like this scrub very much and I think this product is the reason my skin stays under control.

I have originally very dry and sensitive skin, but I stopped taking the contraceptive pills six months ago and since that my skin has become horrible. It´s oily and I have so much blemishes and impurities that you could actually call it acne. I´m 26 years old and my skin looks like teenage skin. So, the reason to my acne is hormonal and the doctor said that all I can do is to wait my hormonal balance to get normal.

Well, I just can´t sit and wait to my skin to get better, so I´ve been trying a lot of different cleansers and creams during the last months (very expensive ones too). This one has become my favourite, because it seems to keep most of the pimples away. I use it every morning and evening and follow with the pink grapefuit moisturizing lotion, and my skin is almost in balance. This cleanser is not very drying, but at least my skin needs moisturizer afterwards.

I don´t like the package, it´s cheap looking and pink (I don´t like pink). I´m not a fan of the smell either (too strong), or the brand Neutrogena. Still, it´s the best product for me at the moment. So if you are suffering hormonal (adult) acne, give this product a try.