November 26, 2014 | 1360 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Wash pink grapefruit foaming scrub

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 6/8/2014 10:38:00 PM More reviews by Hottpinkk117

DO NOT buy this product! This product is garbage. I have really bad acne and I bought this because I heard so many good reviews on this in the magazine and online. I have tried the aloe soothing acne wash (green package) and I really liked that one. I decided to get this one to try it out. I had really high hope on it. After two or three days trying it, my face became BURNING RED. My cheeks, and forehead got red and peeling and so so dry. I stopped using it and it took about 3 weeks to get my skin back to normal. The only good thing about this product is that it smells amazing. Other than that, please don't buy this junk.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/1/2014 10:30:00 AM More reviews by Smilehappypug1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Don't buy this prouduct you will have very dry skin and have an allergic reaction I would give this prouduct zero but I have to give it at least one

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2014 2:56:00 AM More reviews by NiccosMommy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I first bought this product when I was pregnant with my first child. I guess because of all the hormones pregnancy brings along, my face broke out pretty bad and stayed oily 24/7. So, my sister recommended this product and I'd have to say, I LOVE IT!!! It cleared everything up pretty quickly and helped control my excessive oil. This stuff WILL dry out your skin a little if you use it everyday, so I'd recommend using an oil free moisturizer along with it. My favorite, and the one I'm still using today, is dermaDoctor's Tease Zone. It also mattifies your skin and helps to keep it smooth all day long. I would highly recommend this as a daily remedy for acne prone or even oily skin, but don't forget to moisturize or this product CAN dry your face out. There's also a pink grapefruit body scrub by Neutrogena that works really well too!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/17/2014 7:37:00 PM More reviews by TammieCavender

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Do not buy this product. Your face will have an allergic reaction. It will take 1-2 weeks or more to clear up. Had to use a baby wash and Vaseline lotion just to soothe my face. Do not use it. It smells really great, that's the only plus about it.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/26/2014 4:01:00 AM More reviews by Liciakim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I created an account JUST to leave a review on this product. Some ppl love this some ppl hate it. I happen to detest this product. I didnt necessarily have flawless skin before using this but I was pretty close to it after years of battling acne in my pubescent ages. Now, as a grown woman, having pimples is the LAST thing I need stressing me out (on top of career, family, education, finances etc) and extra stress is exactly what this product has caused. I'm embarrassed by the small, painful comedones that have emerged all over my face and enraged that my complexion is temporarily ruined. My face is severely dry and even peeling now!This product was a waste of my 9 bucks. I do not recommend it. Thanks for nothing neutrogena. I'll be going back to cetaphil.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2014 12:11:00 AM More reviews by FMA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Really like the results and it smells great😊

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2014 5:13:00 AM More reviews by Megsruth

I bought this product because every other face wash I used would make my skin very oily. But this face wash has helped balance out the oil and now my face is far less oily. Along with the oil free moisturiser, I find this product very good.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 10:18:00 PM More reviews by Narmeenbayy

I LOVE THIS STUFF! I think this is one of the reasons my face has cleared up.. But you have to use it daily, consistency is key! If i dont use this for more than a week my skin breaks out but if i use this everyday it really helps with the breakouts. It is very drying because of the acne medication but if you moisturize your face right afterwards youre good! Definitely recommend!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/18/2014 5:02:00 PM More reviews by Rachelxoxox

It worked at clearing up my skin for about a week , until it started drying my skin out causing my skin to break out more , took me weeks to get my skin back to normal

rated 2 of 5 on 2/13/2014 8:10:00 PM More reviews by BenzaitenNYC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I purchase this because my skin has been very oily and breaking out. It feels great, got rid of the pimples fast but it really dried my face out. I went from one extreme to the next. I guess my search continues...