October 21, 2014 | 1756 users online

Makeup Brushes - Everyday Minerals - Eye Kabuki Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2013 3:32:00 PM More reviews by reallyrita

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have two of these brushes and I wish I had at least one more. I use them for all over lid shadow to brow bone, and I use them for mineral concealer products. I have several beloved Southern Magnolia Minerals concealers that work perfectly with this little, dense brush. I use it with Well Rested all around my eye area and it applies just the right amount of powder without any bristle irritation. It is really soft. Cleans well and does not take forever to dry. I have a ton of brushes from a number of companies. These are the brushes I reach for every day. Very versatile and well priced.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2012 11:04:00 AM More reviews by seven12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I own at least 2 assorted dozen makeup brushes and this is my favorite brush of all. I use it to stipple and blend concealer under my eyes and on spots. I've used it for a few years now and the brush is still like new. I have nothing bad to say-- highly recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2012 1:49:00 PM More reviews by HollyDay11

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE this brush. I was looking for a good all-over eye brush for those neutral colors that can go lashes to brows. This brush fills that need great, but it is also a fabulous concealer brush. I use it every single day.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2012 12:15:00 PM More reviews by Cartiergirlhk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Got this eye kabuki while i was out looking for a large brush for an all over face powder. Unfortunately (or fortuntaely) i got distracted and ended up buying this brush! And good thing i did! I have a few brushes in my stash and so far, I have found that I use this eye kabuki brush for my eye makeup every day since I got it.

The brush is sturdy, the hair is dense and large enough for me to use for brushing pigment all over my eye, browbone, highlights and when required even on the lids!

Will definitely recommend this in every girl's kit!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2012 3:11:00 PM More reviews by cerulfox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

After waiting forever for this brush to get back in stock, I finally managed to grab one. Like many others I also bought this for concealer application, and I agree that for that purpose the eye kabuki is fantastic. This brush works so well for (mineral) concealer application that I wear less foundation than I used to. The brush head is indeed like a mini kabuki, but unless you have a quite large lid space (I don't) it'll be way too big for anything eye-related except maybe a light sweep of shadow. I have long fingers so I wish the handle was maybe an inch or two longer, but I know I'm in the minority in that. The bristles clean easily and dry pretty quickly.

I did have to take a lippy off though because when I first took it out of the package it smelled VERY strongly of plastic, like it just came fresh from a factory. After a few washings the smell is thankfully gone from the bristles themselves, but the handle is still pretty smelly. Even so I'll probably still pick up another, unless a different company releases something similar.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2012 1:57:00 AM More reviews by nopes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this brush, but I don't use it for eyeshadow. I find it blends concealer very well, providing coverage while looking natural. It's also a nice size for adding sweeps of highlight.

For eyes, I feel the brush is too large and not precise enough. It's definitely personal preference, though.

I have had this brush for over a year and it still cleans up great with no shedding.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2012 2:18:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great for an overall sweep of colour over the lids. The bristles are very soft and dense, dome shaped. I love using this because i am not a massive eyeshadow wearer, i usually apply a single color over my cease with maybe darker colour on the outer corners.

Also great to apply undereye concealer with, blends easily and evenly. Highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2011 5:10:00 PM More reviews by piecesofpurple

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this product! I use eye shadow shades that are one color washes and this is a great tool to have because it applies the colors evenly, buffs them in gently, and doesn't shed particles everywhere. Must have for one color washes.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2011 1:43:00 AM More reviews by HelloKitty8698

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I haven't tried this on my eyes for all over color but it seems like it would work well. I have, however, tried it as a concealer brush for my under eye area and by my nose and it works fabulously and doesn't leave a cakey look. Like it way better than a regular concealer brush

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2011 1:31:00 PM More reviews by Shaz809

Agree with the rest of the reviews. Favourite brush to apply concealer...must get one for eyshadows asell. Great price and does'nt shed.

UPDATE 25/03/13