October 21, 2014 | 2005 users online

Brows - Wet 'n' Wild - Ultimate Brow Kit

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2014 4:21:00 PM More reviews by MissNolasco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My eyebrows are pretty different to one another, there is nothing I can do to them to help the situation apart from shaping them with brow pencil or powder. I like my eyebrows to be thicker at the front and curve into a thinner ending to them. This powder is perfect for helping me achieve this look! It is very natural and highly pigmented so you don't need a lot of product!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2014 2:08:00 AM More reviews by flowerpan10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My eyebrows are something I never use to pay attention to. I've tried countless brow pencils and just end up with this aweful noticeable line so I figured there was no real loss of not filling them in. Once I bought this boy was I wrong. The powders are way more easier to apply than pencil and last much longer even without the wax. The lighter brown looks way too noticeable for my taste but the dark brown matches "to a t". I have very sparse eyebrows so I use the darker brown all over them and it fills them in so nicely! Even though I have thick, black framed plastic eye glasses using this brow kit fills them in in such a way that makes them stand out beautifully instead of being hidden by my frames. For only $3.99 I will definitly repurchase :) this is a perfect inexpensive product for someone just learning how to fill in their brows like me! Great starter kit.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 2:26:00 AM More reviews by Makwupjunke87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

As a makeup junkie i have tried dozens of different eyebrow products. From the expensive mac and anastasia brow items to milani, elf and the wet n' wild brow kit. Now, i'm not certain about people with light colored brows . . . but for brunettes with dark eyebrows THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED IN YOUR LIFE! Please trust me, this is one of the best brow kits out there - PERIOD!

Initially, the price point drove me to pick up this kit. For 3.99 at most drugstores versus the 35$ + for the more expensive brow kits you cannot go wrong. The package contains two colors - a dark brown powder and a lighter (almost chestnut) powder. They are very smooth and silky - almost creamy in texture. This allows for ease when outlining your brows and filling them in gradually.

When you first look at this color duo you may be off put. Don't be! They work exceptionally well together and give your brows a done but not overdone look. If you line with the dark brown and fill with the lighter color blending it in slightly with the darker color you get a very natural and defined brow. The gel holds all your hair in place and prevents those pesky hairs that stick up everywhere.

I would recommend using an slanted eyeliner brush to apply the outline for your brows. This may seem odd but the slanted ultra thin brush picks up this product wonderfully and allows you to draw a smooth precise line. I would then use a brow filler brush (i use the inexpensive one from elf) to fill in your brow with the lighter color. Finally use the included brush to apply the gel and complete your look.

The only downfall of this product is that if you drop it, or if it gets banged up the top may come off. That paired with the gel always running out faster than the product forced me to subtract one lippie from packaging. Other than that BUY BUY BUY THIS EYEBROW KIT. Don't settle for any other inexpensive eyebrow kit. . .you will be soooo sorry. Stick with this wet n' wild eyebrow kit for life!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2014 4:23:00 PM More reviews by LNguyen97

This product is amazing!! I've been using it for quite a few months now and it still looks new. The tweezers are a bit stiff but useable and the brush works really well. There's also a mirror you can pull out on the side which makes it convenient for travel. The only con is the packaging. It's very flimsy. Mine doesn't snap close anymore and I haven't done anything for it to break but other than that, definitely will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2014 1:10:00 AM More reviews by khrmyn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this a while back. Since I do not own brow kits from any other company I am not going to compare & contrast. I have used eye brow pencils & transparent mascara before now so this is my first of this kind.

The actual product has 2 powders (1 dark & 1 light) & a gel. I think the gel is going to go out before the powders since the amount of product for the powders is twice that of the gel. The texture, pigmentation & staying power of the powders is good but the color match is a little off for me. The lighter color is just too light & I would like to find a better match in the darker color to match the natural color of my eyebrow which are black. Probably would work for people who have lighter color eyebrows. The gel is a basic setting gel of good if not great quality. But if you have thick unruly eyebrows something more heavy maybe needed.

Comes with a tweezer & a brush. The tweezer I do not like, too tiny for my taste to get a good grip on while tweezing & the tip feels too harsh on my skin. Also I dislike the shiny metal finish. The brush on the other hand is actually quite good with stiff bristles that hold their shape & I can get a fine line when needed, and I've actually used this to apply cream eyeliner. Still, I would prefer one with a longer handle.

There is a mirror that slides out from one side which I wish was placed elsewhere.

Do not like the packaging. Relatively flimsy. *I have not dropped it yet & do not want to find out what will happen if I ever do! Also I am not a big fan of products that have a transparent lid.

I think this would be something that I would like to travel with while on vacation or have it in my purse. Price is good especially if you can get it on sale then it is cheap compared to come high end brands. Will buy again but do plan to try out the other drug store brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 6:51:00 PM More reviews by jadyxo

This brow kit is truly amazing. Way better than the Milani and Elf kits!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/6/2013 10:46:00 PM More reviews by nathalierae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

My eyebrows are straight up black, so I fill them black, or very very deep brown. I cannot get away with the light shade. The product itself is okay, but it's just not dark enough.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2013 9:41:00 PM More reviews by BarbItalia

I LOVE THIS!!! The shades, the wax, the little slanted brush. This is the only brow product I've ever used that fills in my brow scar all on its own. I haven't used the tweezers - too tiny for me to feel comfortable - and I might toss them just because their movement when I use the palette is annoying. I have used the lighter shade as lower liner and the darker shade over my liquid or pencil liner on my upper lid. You guys, if I ever meant this it's now: I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2013 12:08:00 PM More reviews by beansidhe1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been growing out my brows for a month or so now. I don't always shade mine in when thinner because they don't need it, but the somewhat uneven regrowth has had me searching high and low for a good option. This kit is awesome for the money. The brush is actually better than my paula dorf one. The result is soft and natural brows. I love it.

Tip: Try the lighter color first, even if you have dark brows. Mine are black but amazingly the lighter brown looks more natural and less harsh than the dark.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2013 2:52:00 PM More reviews by jollyrobin

Love this! I actually like it better than the smashbox brow powder I tried. The only "con" I can see is the packaging.. I'm on my 3rd one of these, because they last forever, but the hinge on the packaging breaks before you hit pan, which is frustrating. Honestly, I'd pay double for this stuff if they'd package it in less brittle plastic. That being said, this is still my favorite brow product, hands-down. The tiny, cheapo-feeling brush is actually amazing; the bristles keep their shape enough that I can get a fine line when needed, and I've actually used this stuff as eyeliner in a pinch with minimal fallout. Try it! If you don't like it, you'll only be out $3 or so; but I'll be surprised if you don't fall in love.